剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
这部手♥机♥里只有一个号♥码 我的
This has one number on it, mine.
我被交给了一个叫克里斯托的人
I was given to a man called Christos.
他教会我如何行窃 如何打架
He taught me how to steal. How to fight.
他们抓到了他 折磨他 杀了他
They caught him, tortured him, killed him.
我的真名叫什么
What was my name?
你叫皮耶特
Your name was Pietre.
天呐
Jesus Christ!
是化学中毒 根本没有流感
It was chemical poisoning. No flu at all!
我拷贝给了好几个律师 放了安雅
I've copies with lawyers. I want Anya released.
我得见你 我有麻烦了
I need to see you. I'm in trouble.
那不是我 不是我
That's not me! That is not me!
看看有没有中文的"兔子"
...and we see if he's got the Chinese character for "Rabbit"
-刻在他肚皮上 -然后呢 暴揍他吗
- carved on his belly. - And then what? Whack him?!
我们马上离开 带上他一起
We go now, and we take him with us.
我想要手稿 你要带我去拿
I want the manuscript, and you are going to take me to it.
当然了
Of course.
我就是为这而来的
That's why I'm here.
你带了吗
Do you have it?
不先亲一个吗
What, no kiss first?
你有发抖的迹象了
So, you're getting tremors.
可能是个人身心问题
Well, it could be psychosomatic.
也可能是迪尔综合症的影响
Or the Deel's could be activating.
素瑞迪欣还只是实验性药物
Thoraxin's an experimental drug.
功效尚不明确
It's hard to gauge its efficacy.
那为什么要给我注射
Well, then, why am I taking it?
因为很有可能让你活下去
Because there's every chance it's keeping you alive.
知道吗 杰茜卡交出手稿的时候
You know, when Jessica handed them the manuscript,
并没交出全部
she didn't give them it all.
她撕下了其中几页
She ripped out a few pages.
她一定把那几页交给别人了
She must have given them to someone.
格兰特
Grant?
贝姬 如果你能替我拿到那几页
Now, Becky, if you can get me those pages,
我就能把它交给能帮助我们的人
I can get them to someone who can help,
能揭露这一切的人
someone who can expose this.
你怎么知道她撕了几页
And how do you know she did that?
我一直都在跟你说 我有人脉
I keep telling you, I know people.
所以你得跟着我做事
That's why you need to stick with me.
什么 等等
What? Hang on!
你想要的我都能给你
I can always get you what you need.
还有的呢
Where's the rest?
这...这些只够我用一两天
That... That'll last me a day or two.
还有的呢
Where's the rest?
找到那几页
Get me those pages.
如果你♥他♥妈♥还想控制你的四肢
If you want to keep control of your fucking limbs.
拿到补给了
Er, supplies.
你看到爱丽丝了吗
Have you seen Alice yet?
嗯 和格兰特在一起
Yeah. She's over there with Grant.
好像啥事都没发生一样
Acting as if nothing happened.
那是疫苗吗
Is that the vaccine?
你真觉得这能害死人吗
You really think this kills people?
列茨怎么样
What about Letts?
-你去看过了吗 -没有
- Have you checked? - No.
我们在等你回来
We were waiting for you.
一会来聊聊好吗 格兰特
Hey, fancy a chat later, Grant?
有些事我们得谈谈
There's something we need to talk about.
爱丽丝 你还好吗
How are you, Alice?
-你想聊聊吗 -不用了
- Do you want to talk? - No,
谢谢你贝姬 你想聊吗
thank you, Becky. Do you?
我们去跟他谈谈吗
Well? Are we going to talk to him?
-你来 -为什么
- Right, you do it. - Why me?
因为你...你是男的
Well, you're... you're a bloke!
他不是兔子先生
It's not Mr Rabbit.
操
Shit.
那个孩子 是她
The... The child, did she...
杀了门罗
...kill Monroe?
对
Yes.
你为什么去找他
Why were you going to see him?
我打算去提醒他的 他人不错
I was going to warn him. I... I always liked him.
能再给我喝点水吗
Could I have some more water, please?
你要把疫苗带去哪
Where were you taking the vaccine?
送到实验室 做测试
To a laboratory, for testing.
-你自己能做测试 -我是个科学家
- And you do that? Yourself? - Well, I am a scientist.
还是你只是不想让别人看到里面的东西
Or is it just to stop anyone seeing what's in it?
我们知道GCHN1蛋白质和两面神
We know about the GCHN1 protein. We know about Janus.
那你们还问我♥干♥嘛
Then why are you talking to me?
我们想知道你们打算灭了哪个种族
We're curious to know which race it is you want to murder.
你们以为是这回事吗
Is that what you think is going on?
你在笑吗
Are you laughing?
-在笑是吧 -拜托 拜托
- Laughing, is it? - Please, please, please...
-这次要灭谁 -拜托别伤害我
- Who is it this time? - ...please don't hurt me.
白种人吗
The white ones?
棕色人种吗 还没轮到犹太人吧
The brown ones? Not the Jews' turn now, then, is it?
-我们不做这种事 -看到我的眼睛了吗
- We're not that. - Yeah? See this eye?
你们的人用他妈的汤匙挖了我的眼睛
Your men pulled it out of my head with a fucking spoon!
他们还杀了我爸爸
And they killed my dad!
-为什么 -威尔逊 别...
- Why? - Wilson, this isn't...
你有失去过亲人吗
Who have you lost, eh?!
她失去过 爱丽丝失去了她妈妈
She's lost someone. Alice has lost her mum.
你♥他♥妈♥的失去谁了
Who have you fucking lost?!
我想知道他们为什么要这么做
I want to know why they're doing this!
威尔逊
Wilson?
你叫威尔逊吗
Your name is Wilson?
那你一定是伊恩
You must be Ian.
你是贝姬
And you're Becky.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
有人给过你们一个手♥机♥
You were given a phone?
它有定位功能
It contains a tracking device.
他们知道你们在哪
They know where you are.
我们一直都知道
We always have.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我被抛弃了
I've been abandoned.
她想要那孩子吗
OK, does she want the child?
我...我不知道
Er, I... I don't know.
我觉得她不想
I... I don't think so.
那...那些...
The... the people who, er...
雇她的人 这事可能有点麻烦
employ her, I think it's caused trouble...
-抱歉我让他们告诉你了 -雇她
- I... I'm sorry I let them tell you. - Employ?!
雇她的人
The people who employ her?
你是说拿她做交易的皮条客吗
You mean the pimps who trafficked her.
那些收买♥♥我们的龌蹉的罪犯吗
The filthy criminals who were bribing us
那些你想干♥她♥的时候就付钱给他们的人吗
and who you gave our money to when you wanted to fuck her?!
我简直无法直视你
I can't even look at you!
这些...
This, er... thing you
你掌握的这些人的事
have over these people,
能确保我们安全吗
will it make us safe?
能确保
Yes, it makes us safe.
我们想要个孩子
Because we want a child.
这是你的孩子 而且...
It's your child and it...
是男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or a girl?
是个男孩
It's a boy.
他需要个家
And he needs a home.
我想我找到了
I think I've found it.
电池做过手脚 一关机它就会发出信♥号♥♥
It's wired in the battery so it transmits when the phone's off.
-米尔纳知道我们在哪 -等等
- So Milner knows we're there? - No. No, hang on.
我们能确定吗
I mean... are we sure?
-她真知道吗 -她当然知道
- I mean, does she know? - Of course she knew!
谁给的她手♥机♥
Well, who gave her the phone?
伊恩 她在跟踪我们
Ian, she's tracking us.
他们没来这的唯一原因
The only reason why they're not here is
是他们在等手稿
cos they're waiting for the manuscript.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表