剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
这是本漫画
It's a comic?
乌托邦
第一季第二集
不是 这是图画小说
No, it's a graphic novel.
叫《乌托邦实验》
It's called The Utopia Experiments.
你们这儿之前有这个 现在在哪儿
You had this. Where is it?
乌托邦手稿
如果那些阴谋论有任何一个被证实了...
If just one of those conspiracy theories was proved. Just one...
-那《乌托邦》怎么说 -告诉他 贝姬
- What about Utopia, then? - Oh, tell him, Becky.
《乌托邦》第二部分 他们肯定需要里面的某些内容
Utopia Part Two, there must be something in it that they want.
我还和我妈住一起
I also live with my mum.
老天爷 你快让我哭出来了 伊恩
Jesus Christ! You're going to make me cry now, Ian.
我的任务
My mission?
你应该劝说他接受
You should persuade him to take it.
那疫苗怎么样了 俄♥罗♥斯♥流感的
What about the vaccine? Russian flu.
我觉得我们可以重新考虑下
I think we could reconsider.
他都签字了
He signed.
他他妈都辞职了 迈克尔
He's fucking resigning, Michael.
我的朋友要问你个问题
My mate's going to ask you a question.
杰茜卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
我叫杰茜卡·海德
My name is Jessica Hyde.
马上跟我走 不然你们都要死
Come with me now or you'll all die.
你是谁 到底怎么回事
Who are you? And what's going on?
伊恩 别拿枪指着我
Ian, don't point that gun at me.
你...你怎么知道我的名字
How... how do you know my name?
是杰茜卡·海德吗
Jessica Hyde?
威尔逊
Wilson?
是他们干的
They did this.
我们现在必须走了
We all have to go now.
我们不会走的
We're not going anywhere
除非你告诉我们你是谁
until you tell us who you are,
你怎么会知道我的名字
how you know my name
还有这他妈的到底怎么回事
and what the fuck is going on.
伊恩 你是杀不了我的
Ian, you won't be able to shoot me.
别真以为我下不了手 杰茜
Yeah? Don't imagine I won't, Jess.
真的 你杀不了我
No, really, you won't be able to shoot me.
保险栓还扣着呢
You've got the safety catch on.
基本上枪都没有保险栓
They don't generally have safety catches.
只有在电视里才有
Except on telly.
每多待一秒 他们就离我们更近一点
Every second we stay here is a second they are getting closer,
他们会杀了我们所有人 拜托 跟我走
and they'll kill us all. Please, come with me.
我爸爸怎么办 他要回家了
What about my dad? He's going home.
我已经派人
I've arranged for someone
去你♥爸♥爸工作的地方接他了
to pick up your dad from where he works.
你不知道我爸爸在哪里工作
You don't know where he works.
维斯塔路的达文顿公♥司♥
Davington's on Vesta Road.
他们正在去接他的路上
They're picking him up now.
我保证
I promise.
我还不确定
I'm not sure about this.
你俩准备好了吗
You two ready?
准备好了
Yeah, we're ready.
道路两端都有闭路监控
There's CCTV at both ends of your street.
我们从后面走
We'll go through the back.
好了 稳住
OK, stay there.
要是里面有人呢
What if someone's in?
如果价格继续上涨将引发社会不安
...social unrest if prices continue to rise.
影子内政大臣认为
The Shadow Home Secretary has suggested
政♥府♥的毫无规划
the Government's apparent lack
可能会引发暴♥力♥冲突...
of planning could lead to outbreaks of violence...
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
你还真天真
You're so cute.
你打算告诉我们到底怎么回事吗
Are you going to tell us what's going on?
谁在追杀我们
Who's after us?
20世纪70年代
In the 1970s,
前苏联设立了一个应对细菌战的机构
the Soviets set up a germ-warfare programme
负责苏联生物武器项目的秘密机构
叫Biopreparat 很庞大
called Biopreparat. It was huge.
他们利用炭疽 埃博拉病毒
They were weaponising anthrax, Ebola,
天花制♥造♥大规模生化武器
smallpox, on a massive scale.
西方国家为之恐慌
The West panicked and
并成立了一个组织来应对威胁
created an organisation to combat the threat.
俗称"黑网"
It was known as The Network.
它没有国界 也无人监管
It was based in no country, reported to no-one,
并且完全不被承认
and was utterly deniable.
主要做民♥主♥政♥府♥不能做的事
It did things democratic governments couldn't.
丧心病狂 而且完全失去了控制
They were insane, totally out of control.
这和我们有什么关系
What's that got to do with us?
就是他们在追杀你们
Basically, that's who's after you.
你♥他♥妈♥的是在逗我吧
You're fucking joking, right?
好
Right.
你知道在哪了吗
Do you know where that is yet?
不
No.
反正我会过来的
I'll come there anyway.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我们需要衣物和钱
We need clothes and money.
你们的账户都不能用了
Your accounts are useless now.
你是要去抢劫吗
What, you're going to rob them?
我来说清楚了
Let me make this very clear.
你们曾经熟知的生活已经不复存在了
Your lives as you knew them are over.
接下来的48小时里
What the next 48 hours
你们要抛弃你们的过往
are about is abandoning everything you knew
忘掉你们的依靠 然后面对新现实
or thought you could rely on, and adjusting to the new reality.
如果能适应 你们就能活下去
If you can adjust, you will live.
如果不能 你们就会死
If you can't, you will die.
现在需要改变你们的外貌了
Now, we need to change the way you look.
我们要去很远的地方
We need to get very far away,
威尔逊也需要治疗
and we need drugs for Wilson.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
伊恩 等等 能讨论下吗
Ian, hang on, c-can we talk about this?
这可是持械抢劫啊
I mean, it's an armed robbery.
要么适应 要么死 伊恩
It's adjust or die, Ian.
我不知道该怎么看待她
I don't know what to think of her.
我才不信呢
You could have fooled me.
这他妈的是在逗我吧
Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me.
怎么 你就这么看着啊
What, you just going to watch, are you?
给 二乙酰吗♥啡♥
Here. Diamorphine.
什么 海♥洛♥因♥
What, heroin?
是止痛药 够撑一阵了
It's a painkiller. It'll do for now.
挺帅
You look good.
你该多穿穿这种颜色的衣服
Should wear that colour more often.
你看起来很糟糕 不过这是好事
You look shit. But in a good way.
我们得离开这个城市
We need to get out of the city.
得先换辆车
We'll transfer to a van
以免威尔逊被找到 然后把这辆销毁了
to keep Wilson out of sight, then burn this out.
手稿在你们那儿吗 伊恩
Do you have the manuscript, Ian?
《乌托邦》第二部分
Utopia Part Two.
如果你们有 你得告诉我
You need to tell me if you have it.
我们没有
We don't.
贝杨没出现
Bejan never turned up.
我没有去接威尔逊的父亲
I haven't got Wilson's father.
为了让我们活下去 我得做些事
I need to do things to keep us alive.
有些事你应该是不会认同的
Some of those things you wouldn't normally approve of.
太疯狂了
This is insane.
昨天我才因性侵被捕 今天又要
Yesterday I was arrested for a sex crime, today I'm on the run
从那些挖眼珠的变♥态♥前政♥府♥官员手里逃命
from ex-government nutters who want to pull out my eyes.
我他妈只是个计算机顾问啊
I'm a fucking IT consultant.
杰夫 杰夫
Geoff? Geoff.
你看过这个吗
Have you seen this?
看过了
Yeah.
那些混♥蛋♥对这该死的疫苗
Those bastards have got a real
要求彻查俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗事件的呼声高涨
要求彻查俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗事件的呼声高涨
要求彻查俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗事件的呼声高涨
还真是异常执着
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表