剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
受害人米尔顿·威尔逊 54岁 是达文顿的一名工人
他在吗
Is he there?
在
Yeah.
是的 他在 他很好
Yeah, yeah, he's there, he's fine.
手稿在格兰特手里
Grant has the manuscript.
我听见他们说起 他们提到了他
I heard them talking about it, and they mentioned him.
我才不会告诉她呢
I weren't going to fucking tell her.
你是谁
Who are you, then?
我叫爱丽丝
I'm Alice.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-你不是这个学校的 -不想挨揍就滚
- You're not from this school. - Fuck off before you get hurt!
我才不怕你呢
I'm not scared of you!
那是什么
What's that?
-漫画书 -是吗
- Comic. - Well?
你是给我看呢还是继续当呆瓜呢
Are you going to show me or are you going to be a twat all day?
你打算告诉我你的名字吗 呆瓜
Going to tell me your name, then, twat?
格兰特
Grant.
很高兴认识你 格兰特
Pleased to meet you, Grant.
我是爱丽丝
Alice.
糟了
Shit!
别走啊
Don't go.
明天还是这个时间见 呆瓜
Same time tomorrow, twat.
你确定这会管用吗
Are you sure this'll work?
疯
狂
漫
画
人
疯
狂
漫
画
人
论♥坛♥
论♥坛♥
发表新话题
发表新话题
发表新话题
疯狂漫画人 格兰特疯狂迷恋这个网站
Fanaticomix? Grant's addicted to it.
这是宅男们的天堂
It's nerd heaven.
你必须把所有话题都看一遍
And you have to read all the personals,
不然会错过好东西的
otherwise you miss all the good stuff.
我是不看的
I don't.
但其他人会
Other people do.
如果他们在监视怎么办
But what if they're monitoring it?
发帖说在大使♥馆♥见面
Say to meet at the Embassy.
戴恩在书中把大使♥馆♥设定在了冰砾山庄园的
Dane based the Embassy on the Taunton Building
陶顿大厦里
on the Kame Hill Estate.
只有真正的呆瓜才能明白
Only a real twat would know that.
还有我
And me.
别为你呆瓜的那面感到羞耻 威尔逊
Never deny your inner twat, Wilson.
这是你的魅力所在
It's part of your charm.
20...
然后6加多少等于20
And then 6 plus something = 20.
别忘了刷牙
Don't forget to brush.
不会忘的
I won't.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mummy.
-做个美梦 亲爱的 -爱你
- Sleep tight, darling. - Love you.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我能睡在你地板上吗
Can I sleep on your floor?
我不会做任何事的 我保证
I won't do nothing, I promise.
你带那本漫画书了吗
Have you got that comic?
真美
This is so beautiful.
是啊 这是第二部分
Yeah. And that's part two.
除了你和我 没人看过
No-one's ever seen that - just you and me.
你很出人意料 你知道吗
You're quite surprising, you know.
我本以为你喜欢看蜘蛛侠那类型的漫画
You strike me more as a Spider-Man type.
我们该睡了
Oh, we should sleep.
如果我妈妈看见灯光 她会进来的
If my mum sees a light, she'll come in.
论♥坛♥
讨论区
作者
贝姬
题目
大使♥馆♥(新)
内容
格兰特 明天在“大使♥馆♥”见 注意安全 贝姬
呆瓜
Twat.
谢谢你给我看《乌托邦》
Thanks for letting me read Utopia.
看好它
Just to look after, like.
把它藏在你床底下
Keep it under your bed.
我会回来的
I'll... I'll... I-I'll come back.
来拿它
For that.
他们昨晚回来了吗
Didn't they come back last night?
没有 奸夫淫♥妇♥
Nope. Wankers.
我们怎么办
What we going to do?
我知道我要做什么
I know what I'm going to do.
我他妈的要去洗个澡
I'm going to have a fucking bath.
关于最近的爆♥炸♥性新闻
We're getting more information
在谢德兰群岛[苏格兰]爆发的流感
on our breaking news story -
我们得到了更多的新消息
the outbreak of flu in the Shetland Islands.
现已证实又有两名患者死亡
We can confirm two more people have now died,
死亡总人数已达到11人
bringing the death toll to 11.
在谢德兰群岛的费特勒岛上
That's 11 now dead on the Shetland island of Fetlar
已经有11人死于疑似俄♥罗♥斯♥流感
from the suspected outbreak of Russian flu.
妈的
Shit!
18人死亡 33人感染
18 dead, 33 infected.
那岛上只有86个人
There's only 86 on the island.
杰夫已经下令隔离 禁止任何人进出
Geoff's ordered a quarantine. No-one gets in or out.
好的 好的
Right. Er... Right.
如果这是一个新变种
If it's a new strain,
它的感染率已经达到58%了
it's got infection rates already of 58%.
迈克尔 多亏你买♥♥了那些疫苗
Michael, thank God you got the vaccine.
你现在成大英雄了
You're a fucking hero.
你告诉他们我的名字了吗
Did you tell them my name?
你告诉他们我的名字了吗
Did you tell them my fucking name?
不 不 我什么都没说
No, no, I didn't say anything.
我觉得他们找上我了
I think they're on to me.
我觉得我被跟踪了 我看见了两个人
I think I'm being followed. I mean, I... I saw two men.
天呐
Jesus Christ!
你看新闻了吗
Have you seen the news?
已经开始了 我告诉过你了
It's happening. I told you.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
有人正在死去啊
I mean, people are dying!
我们需要疫苗的样品
We need a sample of the vaccine.
你可以直接去柯瓦特公♥司♥要一份
You can request one direct from Corvadt.
这是你作为顾问的权利
It's within your remit as an advisor.
谢菲尔德有个人
There's a man in Sheffield,
一个叫唐纳森的科学家
a scientist called Donaldson -
交给他
get it to him.
你呢
What about you?
你有什么打算
What about you?!
照我说的做
Do exactly as I fucking say!
"流浪汉"曾经是黑网的一名科学家
The Tramp used to be a scientist with The Network.
他逃了出来
He got out.
现在他监视他们的活动
Now he monitors their activities.
他为了活命必须保持低调
He has to keep under the radar to stay alive.
我猜那是他的办公室
I reckon that's his office.
公共电♥话♥亭
A public phone?
来了
Here we go.
他 但是
Him? But...
他真的是个流浪汉
He really is a tramp?
是的
Yeah.
所以叫他"流浪汉" 伊恩
He's called The Tramp, Ian.
你好啊 丹尼
Hello, Danny.
操
Oh, shit! Oh!
操♥你♥妈♥啊
Fucking hell!
你差点打断我鼻子
You nearly broke my nose.
你♥他♥妈♥差点打断我鼻子
You nearly broke my fucking nose!
杰茜卡 真高兴见到你
Jessica, how lovely.
你怎么知道《乌托邦》有第二部分
How did you know Utopia had a part two?
他跟咱们是一边儿的 不是吗
He's on our side, isn't he?
没有哪边之说
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表