剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
But I got a number wrong when I drew it,
所以我改了
so I changed that.
看
Look.
哪个
Which one?
-哪个是错的 -那个
- Which one's wrong? - That one.
看
Look.
我们不能成为毁掉人类生存机会的人
We can't be the people that destroys humanity's chance at life.
我们不能
We can't.
我不会给你的
I'm not giving it to you.
杰茜卡 求你别这样
Jessica, please don't.
求你别这样
Please don't.
任务取消 亚历克西
S-Stand down, Alexi.
杰茜卡
Jessica...
这是我父亲
This is my dad.
这是我有的一切
It's all I've got.
我不会给你的
I'm not giving him to you.
求你了
Please...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
格兰特
Grant.
你见过这个男人吗
Have you seen this man?
他死了
He's dead.
我杀了他 杰茜卡
I killed him, Jessica.
走吧
Come on.
威尔逊怎么办
What about Wilson?
威尔逊怎么了
What about Wilson?
-所有人都在了吗 -是的
- Is this all of them? - It is.
我们被告知就这些
That was all we were told.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我可不想看到什么恶心的惊喜
I don't want any nasty surprises.
比如杰茜卡·海德
Jessica Hyde, for example.
她没跟他们在一起
She's not with these.
求你了 爱丽丝
Please... Alice...
-什么 -这女孩
- What? - The... The girl.
别当着她的面
Don't make her see.
好 当然了
Yes, of course.
爱丽丝 是吗
Alice, is it?
现在 我要你去那边
Now, what I want you to do is to pop in there,
紧紧闭上你的眼睛数到九十九
close your eyes very tight and count to 99.
你能这么做吗
Will you do that for me?
还有 爱丽丝
And, Alice,
重要的是你不能逃跑或者躲起来 行吗
it's very important that you don't run or hide, OK?
好孩子
Good girl.
你
You...
你不杀我们吗
You're not going to kill us?
我为什么要杀你们
Why would I kill you?
但你让爱丽丝去
But you sent Alice in...
她才12岁
She's 12!
我的天 伊恩
Christ, Ian,
我要怎么做
what do I have to do to
才能让你们相信我他妈跟你们是一边的
convince you people I'm on your fucking side?
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead!
很明显我没死
Well, apparently I'm not.
我们的时间不多了
Now, we haven't much time.
你们有汽油是吧
I understand you have petrol?
格兰特
Grant!
威尔逊呢
Where's Wilson?
妈的
Fuck...
好吧 白♥痴♥
All right, there, shithead...
咱俩试试
...let's give it a go.
没有人来
No-one's come.
他们知道我们在这
They know we're here and
也肯定知道是我们做的
they must know we did it,
但没人来找我们
but no-one's come for us.
我们要去福廷欧了
We're going to Fortingall.
苏格兰高地
The Highlands of Scotland.
我们坐火车去格拉斯哥
We're catching a train to Glasgow.
有点儿偏远 不是吗
Bit remote, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
米尔纳说回来前有一个月的时间
Milner said to give it a month before returning.
我们就当这是个假期
We're pretending it's a holiday.
她估计干掉其他人♥大♥概要这么长时间
That's how long she reckons they'll need to mop up everyone else,
如果 她手上有手稿的话
if... she has the manuscript.
我们必须给她
We have to give it to her.
杰茜卡
Jessica?
她需要用它来结束这一切
She needs it to end all this.
怎么
So, what?
爱丽丝要跟他走
Alice is going with him?
是的
Yeah.
如果她愿意的话
If she wants to.
她孤身一人
Because she's alone.
而他们想要个孩子
They want a child.
但他是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, but he's a cock.
我不觉得她会跟他走
I don't reckon she'll go with him.
你和我们一起可以吗
Are you all right to come with us?
等我们把这一切搞定就送你回你妈妈身边
Just until we get all this sorted and get you back to your mum?
我不觉得她会跟他走
I don't reckon she'll go with him.
好吧 或许这是最好的安排
Yeah, it's probably for the best.
你要跟那个白♥痴♥走了吗
You going with that dickhead?
我会想你的 呆瓜
I'll miss you, twat.
杰茜卡
Jessica...
见到你真是太好了
it is so good to meet you.
没事的 我会带你过去的
It's fine. I'll take you through.
我向你保证没问题的
I promise you, it'll be fine.
在包里吗
It's in there?
我们最不希望发生的
The last thing we want
就是手稿里的内容人尽皆知
is for what's in that manuscript to become public knowledge.
现在这样我就可以用完后直接销毁它了
This way I can use it then destroy it.
杰茜卡
Jessica...
必须这样做
it needs to be like this.
我现在去买♥♥票 好吗
I'm just going to get the tickets, right?
在这等着 我去找个安全的房♥间
Wait here. I'll get us a secure room.
等你准备好了 就给我看
When you're ready, you can show me.
可以吗
Does that sound OK?
你要喝点什么吗
Do you need anything?
-茶 还是 -不了 谢谢
- Tea, or...? - No. Thank you.
贝姬
Becky...
贝姬 贝姬
Becky! Becky!
救命啊
Help!
老天
Jesus Christ!
她突然就发作了
She just started.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
-她突然就发作了 -贝姬
- She just started... - Becky!
她还好吗
Is she OK?
贝姬 贝姬
Becky? Becky!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你的头没事吧 摔到头了吗
Is your head all right? Did you bang your head?
我出现症状了吗
Did I fit?
那是症状之一吗
Was that a fit?
我出现症状了吗 伊恩
Did I fit, Ian?
-伊恩 -我们会找人帮你的 好吗
- Ian... - We'll get you some help. All right?
给我来点儿水喝 好吗
Can I have some water, please?
拜托
Please...
陪她坐着
Sit with her.
别离开她
Don't leave her.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好
Ta, pal.
我父亲写的
My dad wrote it down.
见到你真是太好了
It is so good to meet you.
人们总是让你失望
People always let you down.
这样我就可以用完...
This way I can use it...
这叫英闪长片麻岩
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表