剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
政♥府♥受到越来越大的压力
The Government's coming under increasing pressure
要求他们尽快控制飞涨的食品价格
to take urgent action to reduce the soaring cost of food.
最新食品价格指数表明
The latest Food Price Index indicates
国际市场上的许多食品类商品
that many food commodities on international markets
在过去六个月内价值翻倍
have doubled in value in the last six months,
具体表现为超♥市♥食品价格飙升....
reflected by rocketing prices in supermarkets...
部分下议院后座议员紧急召开了...
A group of backbench MPs have called for an emergency...
我们关门了
We're closed.
我们关门了
We're closed!
怎么回事 我们关门了 你们干什么
What? No, look, we're closed, what are you doing?
过来一下
Come here a minute.
你们这儿之前有这个
You had this.
-现在在哪儿 -你怎么回事
- Where is it? - What's the matter with you?
我刚说了我们关门了
I just said we're closed...
不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no...
乌托邦手稿
我卖♥♥出去了 我没有...
I sold it, I haven't...
不要
Oh, no.
不要
Oh, no.
卖♥♥给谁了
Who?
我只有...只有这些信息 真的
That's... That's all I've got, honest.
能放我走吗
Can I go?
求你了 放我走吧
Can I just go, please?
还不行
Not yet.
没事的
It's OK.
这只会让你睡着
This'll just make you sleep, is all.
什么
What?
真的吗
Really?
杰茜卡·海德在哪儿
Where is Jessica Hyde?
她...她是谁
Who... Who's she?
杰茜卡·海德在哪儿
Where is Jessica Hyde?
她是个顾客吗
Is... Is she a customer?
如果是顾客的话
Because if she's a customer,
我能找到她 可以去查...
I can find her, I can find her on the...
杰茜卡·海德在哪儿
Where is Jessica Hyde?
我在努力想了
I'm thinking so hard.
真的 只是...
I really am, I just...
我不认得这个名字
I don't know that name.
不要 我...
No, I...
只是个气筒
It's just gas.
你该睡觉了
You've got to sleep.
我喘口气不行吗
I'm gasping.
我出去再点
I'll light it outside.
先别把气筒收起来
Don't put the gas away yet.
末日漫画店
乌托邦
第一季第一集
可是...这就是漫画啊
I mean, the thing is... it's a comic.
不是 这是图画小说
No, it's a graphic novel.
叫《乌托邦实验》
It's called The Utopia Experiments.
讲的是一名科学家
It's about a scientist who
为了获得知识 和魔鬼进行了交易
makes a deal with the devil for knowledge.
魔鬼有很多伪装
And the devil appears in a number of guises,
但每次出现都是人畜杂种
but always as an animal-human hybrid,
通常是一只兔子...
most notably a rabbit...
-兔子 -是的
- A rabbit? - Yeah.
这么说他是个角色咯
Oh, so he's in it, then?
写这书的人 这是写他的吗
The guy that wrote this, it's about him?
这不新鲜了 布可夫斯基也是这风格
Hardly original. I mean, Bukowski.
他叫马克·戴恩
His name was Mark Dane.
是个有妄想症的偏执型精神分♥裂♥患者
He was a delusional paranoid schizophrenic.
他在一个叫申利的精神病院待了两年
He spent two years in a mental institution called Shenley,
写了这本小说 然后自杀了
where he wrote this and then killed himself,
这些...也让小说更添了阴谋论色彩
which... adds to the conspiracy.
内容可能是疯牛病
It can be linked to BSE,
刺杀英迪拉·甘地[印度首任总理之女]the assassination of Indira Gan...
阴谋论现在不流行了
Conspiracy's not really very now.
你觉得这都是真的吗
Are you saying that you think this is real?
那可有点...
Because that's a bit...
能让我把话说完吗 还是你要一直...
Can I actually say what I want to say?! Or you just gonna...
没人要跟你争执 贝姬 你原本学医
No-one's attacking you, Becky. You studied medicine.
五月份前你正准备成为一名医生呢
Up until May, you were on course to be a doctor, so...
怎么突然改方向了
why the sudden change?
我父亲去世了
My father died.
我父亲得了一种慢性退化病叫迪尔综合症
My father had a degenerative illness called Deel's syndrome,
身体机能会逐渐退化
where his entire body shut down,
手指 双臂 双腿 双手
his fingers, arms, legs, hands,
到最后只有呼吸道在工作
until all that was left was his throat,
等呼吸道也衰竭了 他就被憋死了
and when that stopped working, he suffocated to death.
贝姬 没人要跟你争...
Becky, no-one is attacking you...
你们他妈到底要不要资助这个项目
Look, are you going to fucking fund this or what?!
看看你们 我看了你们的网站
I mean, look at you! I've had a look at your website.
你们还有的博士项目在研究...
You've got people doing PhDs in...
《星球大战》和《神秘博士》呢
Star Wars and Doctor fucking Who!
乌托邦
提交资料
不信者滚开
信者请进
资料库
乌托邦
实时聊天室
实验
订阅
实时聊天室
实时聊天室
-马丁要RDS表格 -我做着呢 就是...
- Martin needs the RDS sheets. - I'm doing that, I'm just...
不 你没做 你在论♥坛♥上瞎逛呢
No, you're not, you're messing about on forums.
我没瞎逛论♥坛♥
I'm not messing around on forums.
乌托邦
他去法兰克福前就要那表 你怎么不做
He needs these before Frankfurt. Why aren't you doing them?
因为那无聊得我眼睛都要流血了
Because it's so tedious it's making my eyes bleed.
你自视甚高啊是不是
You think you're so much better than everyone else, don't you?
没有
No.
我觉得我们都是蠢货
I think we're all morons.
赶紧做了 伊恩
Just... fucking do it, Ian!
我是说...
I mean...
要是有问题 可以问
If you've got any questions, ask.
其实我还真有问题
Actually, I... I do have one question.
马丁的阴♥茎♥
Martin's penis.
什么味道 肉香味还是咸味
Is that a meaty taste, or is it more salty?
真能耍小聪明 伊恩
Very witty, Ian, so smart.
还是你想都不想就直接上手了
Or do you just not think of that and get on with the job in hand?
是吗 我也有个笑话给你讲讲
Yeah, well, I've got a joke for you.
你都28岁了 还在自己妈妈家住呢
You're 28 years old and you still live at home with your mum.
这才好笑
Ha! That's a laugh!
提交资料
资料库
实时聊天室
订阅
提交资料
资料库
实时聊天室
订阅
乌托邦
实验
信者请进
不信者滚开
有谁在?
贝杨:有谁在?
威尔逊:威尔逊·威尔逊为您服务
威尔逊·威尔逊
Wilson Wilson!
格兰特:格兰特驾到 各位二货
老天 格兰特
Jesus Christ, Grant.
780名会员 偏赶上格兰特了
780 members and it has to be Grant.
伊恩:我在
贝杨:你是谁
伊恩:伊恩 新来的
贝姬:我在
贝姬 贝姬 贝姬 你好啊贝姬
Becky, Becky, Becky... Hello, Becky.
贝杨:你们四位被选中了
贝杨:我们见一面吧
我有东西给你们看看
格兰特:这论♥坛♥上的人
从不线下见面
格兰特:这论♥坛♥上的人
从不线下见面
规矩呢
贝杨:我有《乌托邦》第二部分手稿
格兰特:根本没有第二部分 你个蠢货
贝杨:有的
从未出版发行
但我有
贝杨:原版手稿
原版画稿
威尔逊:你耍我们吗
贝姬:是什么样的
贝杨:超乎想象
贝杨:来我家 明天七点
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表