剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
不能
No.
我是说 我当然可以
I mean, yeah, obviously, I can.
但我得有台电脑
I need a computer.
当然还得有网络
And not to mention internet.
我们去外面
We'll be outside.
那东西不能出这间屋子
That's not to leave this room.
就不能说个"请"字吗
Could say "Please".
贝姬 请你别把手稿带离这间屋子
Please, Becky, don't take the manuscript out of this room
不然我就把你那破脑袋扭下来
or I will rip your fucking head off.
格兰特怎么办
Well, what about Grant?
不能丢下他不管啊
We can't just leave him!
格兰特怎么办
What about Grant?!
开他妈什么玩笑
Holy bloody sweaty bollocks!
-请在这里稍等 -谢谢
- Just in here. - Thanks.
医生来这儿
Doctor here?
出什么问题了吗
Is problem?
不 没事 只是常规检查
No, no. It's just a checkup.
我们为你买♥♥了私人保险 安雅
We have private cover for you, Anya, so...
所以医生会上门为你服务
the doctor will be coming to you.
我说
Er...
你在这等着 迈克尔
Just... wait here, Michael.
我什么也没拍到
Well, I haven't caught anything.
只看到一对夫妇正在走上前去
I've seen a couple moving up there...
首相称赞了
The Prime Minister has commended
卫♥生♥部♥长杰夫·劳森
the Health Minister, Geoff Lawson,
在费特勒岛事件后
for stepping up production
加快疫苗研发效率的行为
of the vaccine after Fetlar,
称其为民族英雄
describing him as a national hero.
首相称 卫♥生♥部♥的应急计划
He said that the Health Department's contingency planning
已经暗中化解了一场
has potentially averted a crisis
史无前例的巨大危机
that none of us could even bear to imagine.
我们希望群众能保持冷静
We're telling people to stay calm.
若非必要 请勿外出远行
Do not travel unless you absolutely have to.
同时让家里的小孩 老人
Keep children, the elderly
及易感染人群待在室内
and the most vulnerable at home.
我们已经研制出疫苗
We have a vaccine.
再说一遍 我们已经研制出
I repeat, we have
有效应对俄♥国♥流感病毒的疫苗
a working Russian flu vaccine,
并且明天一早就将对群众发放
and it will be going out tomorrow morning.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
有件事需要你去办
I need you to do something.
作为程序保障的一个环节
There's a requirement, as part of the procedural safeguards,
流感疫苗必须在发放前24小时
that the flu vaccine must be independently tested in situ
进行现场独♥立♥测试
24 hours before its release.
这次测试需要通过卫♥生♥部♥的审核
That testing must be verified by the department,
当然 为了确保这一过程的透明性
and, of course, to guarantee transparency,
部长不能在场
it can't be a minister.
只能由一名公务人员进行
It has to be a civil servant.
说明白点 必须得是一名负责采购的
In fact, it has to be the private secretary with responsibility
私人秘书
for procurement.
我给你一队人 他们正在楼下
I've supplied a team. They're downstairs.
不要对结果提出质疑
Don't question their results.
签字就行
Just sign it off.
天啊
Jesus!
这就是选中我的原因
This is why it's me?
之前所有的一切都是为了这个目的
This... This whole thing has been about that?
已经给你的通行证添加了权限
Your security pass has been given clearance.
过去 把事情办好
Go there, get it done.
然后你就可以继续自己的生活了
Then get on with your life.
退后 就站在那
Stay back. Stay back over there.
我所有的素瑞迪欣都在这了
Right, this is all the Thoraxin I have.
如果我发现任何不对劲
If I see anything odd,
任何像是武器的东西
anything that looks like a weapon,
我发誓一定会把它丢湖里
it goes in the fucking lake, I swear.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
拿到了吗 手稿到手了吗
Now, do you have it? Do you have the pages?
我给你带来的东西全在这了
Yeah, what I've got for you's in here.
什么意思 耍我吗
What is this, some kind of joke?
没耍你
No joke.
我是来告诉你
I've come to say
你再也不会从我这里得到任何东西
that you'll get nothing from me ever again.
你忘了我手里有什么了吗
Are you forgetting what's in here?
贝姬 别玩了
Becky, stop shitting around!
我 我都告诉他们东西到手了
I've... I've told them I have it.
我都安排好见面了 我都...
I've got a meeting arranged. I've got...
那你最好赶紧逃命了
Well, then, you'd better run.
那你还来干什么
Then what are you here for?
为了你手里的东西
To ask you for that.
为了劝你这辈子能做一件真正的好事
To ask you to do one decent thing in your whole life.
为了劝你
To ask you...
把药给我
to give me those drugs.
你还好吗
You OK?
不知道是不是迪尔综合症的影响
I don't know if the Deel's has kicked in, you know?
这种颤抖可能是身心失调导致的
The clumsiness could be psychosomatic.
也可能是压力
Or stress. That happens.
我爸爸经历了所有症状
My dad had full-on fits.
最早就是这样发现的
That's how we first knew.
我不会离开你
I'm not going to leave you.
绝对不会
I just won't.
先是颤抖 然后肌肉痉挛
It was tremors, loss of muscle control...
接着会瘫痪
paralysis...
最后窒息而死
...and eventually suffocation and death.
我不知道是否会想让别人
I don't know if I want to
亲眼目睹我经历这一切
go through all that with someone watching me.
进展如何
How's it going?
这是暗码吧
Is it a code, then?
应该是吧
Yeah, probably.
在第一部分里 人们都以为
In part one, people always
这些是二进制码或是日期
thought this was binary or dates, but...
但没人能破解
no-one has ever been able to work it out.
但是
But...
在这一部分
in this... part...
有一张很相似的
there's a corresponding page...
数字真烦人
The numbers are boring.
我喜欢图画
I like the art.
怎么样 能不能黑进去
Well, can you get in?
进去
Get in?
已经在里面了
I am in.
这就是英国的安保
It's UK security.
脱了鞋喝杯茶的功夫就能黑进去
Practically takes your shoes off and makes you a cup of tea.
是搜索过程需要花时间
It's the searches that are taking the time.
我得把自己伪装成爱好UFO的疯子
I'm having to make myself look
以免引起他们的注意
like a UFO nutter just to get below the radar,
所以我只能单独地查找每个数据库
which means I've got to check each database individually.
有多少数据库
Well, how many databases are there?
五万六千个左右吧
56,000. Or thereabouts.
要不这样
Tell you what,
不如你把无线设备拿去外面
why don't you take the mobile unit outside
听听看民用频道有没有线索
and check the civilian channels?
不
No.
我就在这听
I'll do it here.
我填好了
I wrote it in.
很好 看来我们还是有点进展的
Well, this looks like we're getting somewhere.
只剩两组了
Only two to go.
不行
No, mate...
我做不到
I... I can't.
我已经很努力在想了 求你了
I've been trying so hard, but please,
我真的不记得了 求你了
I can't, i can't... Please...
那我只好把你妈妈带进来
Then we'll have to bring
在你面前折磨她
your mother in and torture her in front of you.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表