剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
杰茜卡 光天化日下
Jessica, it's broad daylight.
你不能就这么冲进去揍他
You can't just go in and whack him.
把我的枪给我
Give me my gun.
仓库怎么办
And what about the warehouse?
今晚疫苗就要被运出去了
The vaccine is going out tonight.
我们真得做些什么
We really need to do something.
你们到底有什么毛病
What is the matter with you people?
告诉你们多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you
他一死 一切就都结束了
this all stops when he dies?
天啊 你通常不会这么做事的
For God's sake, this is not what you would normally do.
你至少会等到天黑
You would at least wait until dark.
把我的枪给我
Give me my gun.
我能轻易用刀割开你的喉咙
My knife can be opening your throat very easily.
我觉得你不会这么做的
I don't think you'd do that.
-伊恩 -想试试吗
- Ian...? - Want to find out?
大伙
Guys?
我想有些东西你们得看看
I think there's something you should see.
真的
Really.
你们真得来看看
You should really see this.
这是什么
What is it?
是分子结构式
It's a molecule.
是两面神
It's Janus.
这就是他们一直在找的
This is what they've been looking for.
疫苗只是用来测试是否有用
The vaccine is a test, to see if it works.
但这才是真的
But this... is the real thing.
这才是真的两面神
This is the real Janus.
你能发现这些真是太棒了
You did well to find all this.
你非常聪明
You're very clever.
别奉承我
Don't patronise me.
我喜欢玩拼图
I like jigsaws.
格兰特的事我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry about Grant.
我...
I...
我以为我是在保护我的家庭
I-I thought I was protecting my family.
我和我妻子...
My wife and I...
我们非常想要个孩子
...we wanted a child very badly.
我们还以为已经有了
And we thought we had one.
我们已经试了很久了
We had been trying for a very long time.
试管婴儿吗
IVF?
我妈妈说在有我之前她本来也打算这么做的
My mum said she was going to do that before I was born.
但突然就怀上了我
Then I suddenly happened.
她说我是个奇迹
She said I was a miracle.
玛丽小奇迹 她这么叫我
Little Mary Miracle, she called me.
我很生气
It annoyed me.
他们杀了她
They shot her.
我亲眼看到了
I saw it.
你 你想谈谈吗
Would... Would you like to talk about it?
所以他在你身上做实验吗
So he experimented on you?
卡维尔
Carvel?
手稿里是这么画的
It's in the manuscript.
在发行的版本里 是魔鬼囚禁了我
In the published version, the devil imprisons me.
但在手稿里 是我的父亲
But in the manuscript, it's my father...
像其他人一样 抱着我去做实验
...holding me, like all the others, to use for experiments.
在他们看来我都不是条命
I was hardly a living thing as far as they were concerned.
他们俩都该死
They both deserve death.
你觉得这会让你好受点吗
And you think this is going to make you feel better?
对
Yeah.
没错 我确实这么觉得
Yeah, I do, actually.
我们要发送给哪些人
Who have we got it going to?
四十六位科学家
46 scientists,
两位诺贝尔奖得主
two Nobel laureates,
九位政客 一些警♥察♥
nine politicians, several police forces
还有一堆记者
and... a shed load of journalists.
所以就这样了
So this is it.
我们按下发送键
We press that button and...
然后一切都会公开了
...and everything's out there.
所有的
All of it.
听着 伊恩
Listen, Ian...
你认为这样做对吗
...do you think this is right?
我是说 两面神是
I mean, Janus is
史无前例的最大的事
the biggest thing in history, ever.
而我们现在
And... we're here,
处于其中心位置
at the centre of it.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
未来有可能
There's a future coming
会有亿万人出生在贫穷中
where billions of us are going to be born into poverty.
而我们将会在战争中自相残杀来获得
And we're going to murder each other in war for...
水 食物 石油
...water, food and oil.
那会发生的
That's coming.
可能就在我们有生之年
Maybe in our lifetime.
黑网是敌人
The Network's the enemy.
但如果敌人是对的呢
But what if the enemy's right?
按发送键 威尔逊
Press the button, Wilson.
他们可能会认为是个恶作剧
They might think it's a hoax.
你觉得他们会相信吗
Do you think they'll take it seriously?
会的
Yeah.
至少 等我们
At least, they will
把仓库烧成灰 他们就会信了
when we burn the warehouse to the ground.
我下载了一些图纸
I downloaded some blueprints.
柯瓦特大厦的地图
A map of the Corvadt building,
显示了办公室的位置
showing the office.
我想跟你一起去
I want to go with you.
我可不擅长
I'm not going to be much good
把汽油罐拖去仓库这种事
lugging cans of petrol round in a warehouse.
听着
Look...
他们杀了我爸爸 杰茜卡
...they killed my dad, Jessica.
他们也毁了我的生活
They destroyed my life, too.
那你准备好了吗
You ready, then?
你非常勇敢
You're very brave.
但试着别看上去一副害怕的样子
But try not to look so scared.
好了
Right.
好了 就放那
Right, just hang it there.
明白吗
See?
到了监控室再拿出枪
Don't get the gun out until you get to the video room.
然后让他们切断所有的监控设备 行吗
Then you make him disable all relays. OK?
如果他们不按我说的做呢
And, er, what if he doesn't do what I say?
那你就用枪打他们
Well, you hit him with the gun.
什么 用枪托吗
What, like, with the fat end?
对
Yeah.
枪托
The fat end.
谢谢
Thank you.
还好吗
All right?
-好了 -谢谢
- OK. - Thank you.
我以前见过这样的
Right, I've seen one of these before.
摩托罗拉公♥司♥制定的一种适用于门禁控制系统的通讯协议
这种锁是基于韦根协议的
They're based on the Wiegand protocol,
相当容易破解
which is actually quite sloppy.
现在 如果我们能进入读卡区
Now, if we can access the reader,
那我们或许能打开
then maybe we can bar...
对 这样也行
Or, yeah, we could just do that.
我不明白这里怎么会没有保安
I don't get why there's no guards.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你没有把邮件发出去
You didn't send the e-mail.
我放了列茨
I freed Letts.
然后朝自己的肚子捅了一刀 因为
And I pushed the knife into my own stomach because...
他们是对的
...they are right.
把手稿给我
Just give me the manuscript.
这个不对
This isn't right.
这只是未改良的黏连蛋白
This is just cohesin, unmodified.
就是这组数字
That's the number, mate.
就是它 我发誓
That is the one, I swear.
但我画的时候弄错了一个数字
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表