剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
- Please. - Where is Jessica Hyde?
她...
She's...
我有她的地址
I've got her address.
我可以把地址给你们 我...
I can give you her address. Let me...
不不不
No, no, no!
别出声 现在是勺子了 威尔逊
Ssh-ssh-ssh. I've got the spoon now, Wilson.
求你了
Please, don't.
冷静 冷静 别激动
Calm, calm, calm, calm down.
我的朋友要问你个问题
My mate's going to ask you a question.
杰茜卡·海德
Where...
在哪
...is Jessica Hyde?
她死了
She's dead.
她死了
She died.
是场意外
There was an accident.
她死了
She died.
不要
No, no!
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
那这些怎么说
What about all this?
他就是
He just...
喜欢这些东西吧
...likes this stuff.
你处理一下
You finish here.
我得回去了
I'd better get back.
抽根烟不行吗
I need a fag.
你们好
Hello.
我是杰夫
I'm Geoff.
在这种情况下接手并不容易
It's never nice taking over in these circumstances,
但我郑重声明 不会有人♥事♥变♥动♥
but just for the record, there will be no shake-up.
格雷格做得不错
Greg was doing good work.
我希望继续下去
I'd like that to continue.
那继续吧
So let's carry on.
我们能度过难关
We will get through this and...
努力工作吧
...well, do good work.
迈克尔 跟我来一趟好吗
Er... Michael, could you just come with me, please?
你起草了合同
You raised the contract.
还找格雷格签了字
And you got Greg to sign off on it.
现在部长承担了责任 当然如此
Now, the buck stops with the minister, it always does,
但他私底下跟我说
but privately he tells me
他以为这份合同是风疹疫苗的
he thought he was signing the contract for rubella.
不 我不知道他为什么那么想
No. I don't know why he thinks that.
你老婆怎么样了 还好吗
How's your wife, is she good?
现在局势不好
It's an ill wind.
我需要像你这样聪明的人
I need someone like you, someone smart,
能做出正确选择的人
someone who knows to do the right things.
那话怎么说来着
What is it they say?
"任务完成"
"Mission accomplished."
末日漫画店
9:45 早该开门了
It's 9.45. They should be open.
末日漫画店
他们都死了
They're all dead.
死于煤气泄漏 四个都是
There was a gas leak. Four of them.
有一个还是孩子
One was a kid.
喂
Hello?
我的天
Jesus Christ!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我的天哪 那是枪吗
Jesus Christ. Is that a gun?
-你怎么拿着枪 -快走
- Have you got a gun? - Just go.
伊恩 得送他去医院
Ian, he needs the hospital.
快走 不去医院 也不能报♥警♥
Get out of here now. No, no hospital. No police.
他们会杀了我的 到哪都能被他们找到 快走
They'll kill me. They could find us anywhere. Look, just go.
快走
Just go now.
他们一直在问一个问题
They kept asking me the same question.
"杰茜卡·海德在哪"
"Here's Jessica Hyde? Where's Jessica Hyde?"
杰茜卡·海德是谁
Who's Jessica Hyde?
我爸爸
My dad.
我爸爸怎么办
What about my dad?
我们给他打个电♥话♥吧
We'll call him or something.
伊恩 我看起来什么样
Ian... how do I look?
抱歉 迈克尔
I'm sorry, Michael.
真是抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我尽力处理了他的眼睛
I've done all I can for his eye.
伊恩 他真的需要个医生
Ian, he really needs a doctor.
我只是个学医的学生
I mean, I just studied it.
别去开门
Don't answer.
别去
Don't answer!
你好
Hello.
我是杰茜卡·海德
I'm Jessica Hyde.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表