剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
雷斯大道4号♥宅
SE11 5CV[邮编]
贝姬:算我一个
伊恩:我也会去
格兰特:我才不去你家见你
万一你是强♥奸♥犯呢
老天
Jesus Christ...
伊恩:你这蠢货 格兰特
格兰特:不服吗 老子在城里工作
开的是保时捷 上的是超模
你呢 新来的嫩鸟
贝杨:我们在酒吧见面吧
基♥督♥城街
贝杨:晚上八点 黑♥马♥酒吧
贝杨:穿蓝色衣服
贝杨:这样行了吧 格兰特
好,可以
格兰特:好,可以
[贝杨家的地址]
你的俄♥国♥妓♥女♥怀孕了
打这个电♥话♥
亲爱的
Hi, hon!
迈克尔 你在哪儿
Michael, where are you?
你还好吧
Are you OK?
好 好 我很好 我在...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine, I'm, er...
我在工作 晚点回去
at work. I'll be a little late.
你听起来有点不正常啊
You sound a little bit out of kilter.
我没事 珍
No, I'm fine, Jen.
就是卫♥生♥部♥内部事务什么的
D-Department of Health politics, is all.
我爱你
I love you.
当然
Yeah, course you do.
笨蛋
Idiot.
你明天没问题吗
And are you... OK about tomorrow?
去看医生
About the clinic?
什么 是是 没问题
What? Yeah, yeah, of course.
我对这次挺有信心的呢
I have a good feeling this time.
我得挂了
Look, I'd better go.
你把我的姑娘弄怀孕了
You get my whore pregnant.
你想让你妻子知道吗
You want your wife to know?
-想让你部长知道吗 -你听我说
- You want your minister to know? - Look, look...
我不是什么重要人物 就是个公务员
I-I'm not anyone, I'm just a civil servant.
是高级公务员 你是部长的私人助理
Senior civil servant - you're private secretary to the minister.
至关重要
Important.
不不 你错了 我无足轻重的
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, you're wrong, I'm no-one.
闭上你的破嘴
Shut your fucking shit mouth!
你以为我在乎你和你的母狗老婆吗
You think I care about you or your bitch wife?
你得帮我完成一项任务 懂吗
You do a mission for me, yeah?
任务 你什么意...
Mission? What are you...?
你让我的妓♥女♥怀孕了
You get my whore pregnant.
你觉得这是游戏吗
You think this is game?
我们就来玩游戏 间谍游戏
We play game - spy game.
我有很多朋友
I have friends.
帮我的朋友们完成任务 懂吗
Do mission for my friends, yeah?
你按我说的做
You do what we say
不然我就玩死你
or I fuck your life.
接下来是癌症病人
And then there's the secondary care
申请特殊医疗护理的等待时间
waiting times for cancer patients.
我们得把这事提到日程上
We'll have to set those on the agenda.
不不 那是医务方面的
No, no, that's medical.
让蒂尔达跟综合管理委员会协商去
Let Diedra set those in consultation with the GMC.
确定吗 癌症可是重要新闻
Sure? Cancer makes the papers.
杰夫不会高兴的
Geoff won't be happy.
去他的杰夫
Oh, bollocks to Geoff. -
然后 当然了 明天还有
And, of course, there's this meeting
-跟柯瓦特公♥司♥的会面 -我的老天
- with Corvadt tomorrow. - Oh, Christ!
还是康兰·列茨本人出席
Conran Letts himself, no less.
他只会不厌其烦地
He's just going to try
想说服我买♥♥那个该死的俄♥国♥流感疫苗
and flog me that bloody Russian flu vaccine.
我得带迈克尔和我一起
I'll have to take Michael with me
不然他说的话我一个字都听不懂
otherwise I won't understand a fucking word.
迈克尔
Michael.
有什么想法吗
A penny for your thoughts.
该死 疫苗
Shit, vaccines!
这倒提醒我了 我们得准备好
That reminds me, we've got to
升级后的风疹疫苗 不然医生们要开始抱怨了
get the updated rubella before GPs start griping.
我今天就给你 迈克尔
I'll get that to you today, Michael.
我来了 乔
That's me, Joe.
要去葬礼是吧
Funeral, is it?
可你都没穿黑衣服啊
You're not wearing black.
鸡♥巴♥的
Cock.
你对工作上心点 伊恩
You get serious about this job, Ian!
别觉得其他人都不如你
Not everything's beneath you!
然后我们从病人身上提取多态基因点序列
And then we extract sequenced polymorphic loci from the patient,
用光电导继电器做放大性测试
put it through an amplified testing process using PCR.
非常有趣
Very exciting.
是啊 确实很...
Well, yes, that is very...
但我们还有两千万支对抗猪流感的特敏福
But we still have over 20 million shots of Tamiflu
还从没派上过用场呢
for the swine flu that never hit.
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感一直都有
Russian flu's been around for ever.
迈克尔
Michael.
根据我们的研究 这H1N1病毒新品种
According to our research, the H1N1 pathogen in this new strain
将会变异 并且有可能会
is about to mutate and will have potential
导致成千上万的死亡
for mortality rates in the hundreds of thousands.
-我们的报告很详细 -而我们不认同
- We've made a thorough report. - And we don't agree with it.
世界卫生组织和日内瓦医学院也不认同
Neither does the WHO or the Geneva Medical Institute.
你看 食品价格飞涨
Look, food prices are rocketing,
悉尼街头都有暴♥动♥了
there are riots on the streets of Sydney.
没人会去关心流感
No-one's thinking about flu.
该死的杰夫 真抱歉 康兰先生
Bloody Geoff. So sorry, Sir Conran.
你应该劝说他接受
You should persuade him to take it.
你应该把这当成是你的任务
You should make it your mission.
我的任务
M-My mission?
这是你的任务
It's your mission.
这句话对你有特别意义吗 达格代尔
This word mean something to you, Dugdale?
所有人一生中都有个任务 这就是你的
All of us have a mission in life. This is yours.
明白吗
Understand?
你♥他♥妈♥的明白你的任务了吗
Do you fucking understand your mission?
抱歉
Sorry.
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss anything?
哎哎 你在干什么
Oi! Oi! What do you think you're doing?!
那是我的车
That's my car!
那就来吧
Come on, then.
来啊
Come on, then!
什么
What?
你搞笑呢
Are you joking?
你在说什么呢 你个小人♥渣♥
What are you...? What are you talking about, you little shit?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, mate.
你有病吧
What's the matter with you?
我可有两个你的块头 靠
I'm twice your size, for christ's sake.
抱歉
Sorry.
伙计
Mate...
我...我就是一坨屎
I'm just... I'm just a piece of shit.
-别... -我很抱歉
- Look, well, don't start... - I'm sorry.
你不是一坨...
You're not a piece of...
只是你不该做这种事 那是我的车
You just shouldn't be doing this. That's my car.
握个手 好吗
Shake, yeah?
看现在谁是屎 伙计
Who's shit now, mate?
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you fucking animal!
现在你是屎了 对吧 伙计
You're the shit now, innit, mate?!
我想问问你临床数据固定交换文件的事
I meant to ask you about the PSF on clinical data.
我正忙着 托尼能不能...
I'm in a hurry, can Tony...?
好 我等下有预约 但我会...
Sure. I've got an appointment later, but I'll...
那疫苗怎么样了
Now... what about the vaccine?
我们要不要订购那疫苗
Should we order the vaccine?
新的风疹疫苗吗 当然要
The new rubella? Yes, definitely.
今天就办了吧 我明天不在
Do that today. I'm not here tomorrow
而且可能有涨价的风险 所以...
and there's a price increase factored in if...
不 我是说俄♥罗♥斯♥流感
No. Russian flu.
我又看了一下预测...
I've looked at the projections again and...
我觉得我们可以重新考虑下
I think we could reconsider.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表