剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
我们相信了你 你却骗了我们
We trusted you, and you lied to us.
给我们一个现在还能相信你的理由
Give us one good reason why we should believe you now.
一个吗
One?
只要一个理由吗
One reason?
这是杰克
This is Jake.
我儿子
My son.
没错 贝姬
Yes, Becky.
他患了迪尔综合症
It's Deel's.
我跟你提过他父亲
I told you about his father.
调查行动的一部分是要他去柯瓦特做卧底
Part of the investigation meant going undercover at Corvadt,
在那里他们让他患上了迪尔综合征
where they gave him Deel's.
就像你父亲一样 贝姬
Just like your dad, Becky.
杰克大概十八个月前发病了
Jake's triggered about 18 months ago.
他原本很好 直到六个月前...
He's done remarkably well but for the last six months...
现在...他只剩几周的时间了
It's... just a matter of weeks now.
现在你们相信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
那我们可以把疫苗给你了
So, we can give you the vaccine, then?
-你说过如果我们有证据 -不行
- I mean, you said if we had proof... - We can't.
她已经暴露了
They know about her.
他说得没错
He's right.
我为伊恩做的事引起了他们的注意
What I did for Ian alerted them.
我知道他们今晚就会来找我了
I understand they're coming for me tonight.
没关系的
It's OK.
我已经让杰克坚持了这么久
I've got Jake this far.
他不会介意现在离开的
He won't mind going now.
我这里有些东西你们可以拿上
I have, um... I have something we can take.
天呐 米尔纳
Jesus Christ, Milner.
那疫苗怎么处理
What do we do with the vaccine?
伊恩 他们要杀她啊
Ian, they... they're going to kill her.
卫♥生♥部♥里有一个人
There's a man at the Department of Health.
迈克尔·达格代尔
Michael Dugdale.
军情五处一直在监视那些顾问 而他的行为
MI5 routinely monitors advisers and his behaviour has been...
我认为他和我们是一伙儿的
I think he's with us.
把疫苗交给他
Get the vaccine to him.
我想他会站在我们这边的
I think he might be on our side.
米尔纳 你得赶紧逃
Milner! I mean... you've got to run!
杰克没法逃
Jake can't run,
我不会留下他的
and I'm not leaving him.
杰克和我想单独呆一会儿
Jake and I would like a few moments on our own before...
你们最好从进来的路出去
Best to go out the way you came in.
我去把疫苗给那个男人
Look, I'll take it to this guy.
你最好回去和威尔逊一起
You'd better get back to Wilson.
我带上格兰特 那人肯定能认出他
I'll take Grant. He's bound to recognise him.
我想最好也带上爱丽丝
I suppose I'd better take Alice, too.
贝姬
Becky.
还不确定他是不是这个病
You don't know he's triggered.
你可能永远不会变成那样
That may never be you.
珍怎么样了
How's Jen?
悲痛欲绝 但还活着
Devastated, but still alive.
我这是在保护你
Look, I am trying to protect you.
我们昨晚对你做的
What we did to you last night
只是一场难以想象的噩梦的开端
was the start of an unimaginable nightmare.
别这么傻了 你微不足道
Stop being so stupid. You are tiny.
如果我给你我的底牌 你就会杀了我
If I give you what I have, you'll kill me.
所以我要留着 你要付封口费
So, I'm going to keep it. And you're going to buy my silence.
每年三十五万
350,000 every year.
做成像是某个陌生的姑妈
Make it look like a... a trust fund from some...
给的信托基金之类的
unknown aunt. Whatever.
那样 我才有保密的动力
That way, I'll have an incentive to keep quiet.
这个条件
This...
也许可以接受
...might be acceptable.
而且安雅今天就要出狱
And I want Anya out of prison today.
珍和我想今天下午见到她
Jen and I want to meet with her this afternoon.
如你所愿
As you wish.
这事也许还真能善终
Well, this might turn out nicely after all.
挺不容易吧
It's not easy, is it?
成长的过程没有童年
Growing up without a childhood.
我在孤儿院长大
I was brought up in an institution.
我的房♥间就像个小牢房♥ 真的
My room was a cell, really.
里面有个通气孔
There was an air vent there.
我在它周围画画 各种脸孔 来驱魔
I drew pictures around it, faces to... keep the devil out.
他们告诉我 我这样是因为早期创伤
I was told I'm like this because of early trauma.
我跟外界没有联♥系♥
I disconnected.
对他们来说应该是好事吧
A beneficial side effect, I suppose.
我知道这地方
I know this place.
是我
It was me.
我杀了克里斯托
I killed Christos.
我把他绑在那棵树上
I tied him to that tree.
打断他的手臂手指
I broke arms and fingers...
撕下他的皮肤
...tore the skin from his body.
最后
And in the end...
我剖开了他的肚皮
...I opened his stomach...
把我的手伸进去扯出了他的器官
...reached inside and pulled out what was in my hand.
那时我十五岁
I was 15 years old.
但他一个字都没说
But he didn't say one word.
没开口
Didn't speak.
他没说你在哪里
He didn't say where you were.
这就是他爱你的程度
That's how much he loved you.
我想让你知道你是被爱的
I wanted you to know that you were loved.
因为我不是
Because I wasn't.
你可以现在把我杀了为克里斯托报仇
You can kill me now and get revenge for Christos,
或者让我带你去找手稿
or I can take you to the manuscript.
我可以带你去找你父亲的遗物
I can take you to what's left of your father.
但是被枪指着我可不干
But I won't do it at the point of a gun.
你必须相信我
You have to trust me.
扔掉枪
Throw away the gun...
不然一切 就此结束
...or it stops... here.
我杀你不需要枪
I don't need a gun to kill you.
你给我手稿的那一刻
The minute you hand it over,
我会徒手杀了你
I will rip the life from your body!
威尔逊
Wilson.
威尔逊 你拿的是什么
Wilson, what have you got there?
威尔逊 我想我嗅出了
Wilson, I thought I detected...
你对我们观点的某种共鸣
...a certain sympathy with our views,
不会只有你一个人这么想的
and you wouldn't be alone.
威尔逊 求你了 不要
Wilson, please, please, please don't do...
你想要钱吗 我可以给你钱
Do you want money? I'll give you money.
我可以给你任何你想要的
I... I'll give you whatever you want.
威尔逊 求你了 不要
Wilson, please! Please don't do... Please.
你是对的
You're right.
这确实比种族灭绝好
It's better than genocide.
沿着这条路
Follow the path for about
走大概半小时直到一条主干道
half an hour until you get to an A-road.
到那里你就知道该怎么做了
You'll know what to do from there.
我会伪装成你逃出去了
I'll make it look like you escaped.
这是我助理的邮箱地址
That's my assistant's e-mail.
找他
He's the one.
如果你拿到了手稿就联♥系♥他
If you get the manuscript, contact him.
你怀了我丈夫的孩子
You're having my husband's baby.
今天
Today...
会有新证据出现
new evidence is coming to light,
你将被释放
and you will be free
最晚明早
by morning.
-我会被释放 -对
- I... I will be free? - Yes.
没错
You will be free,
之后你想做什么都行 我保证
and you can do whatever you like. I promise.
但是我们希望 我们建议
But what we would like, what we propose,
你跟我们走
is that you come with us.
跟你们走
With you?
我不明白
I don't understand.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表