剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
It's called tonalite gneiss.
你从哪儿得到的
Where did you get that?
加拿大的一个岩石高地
From a rock plateau in Canada.
他常说
He used to say,
"这块石头能让你做任何事"
"This rock gives you permission to do anything."
这是兔子先生吗
Is this the Mr Rabbit?
你确定不记得兔子先生的名字了吗
Are you sure you don't remember the name of Mr Rabbit?
他一死 一切就都结束了
This all stops when he dies.
-兔子先生是谁 -我不知道
- Who's Mr Rabbit? - I have no idea.
委员会共有18人 其中男性14名
There were 18 on the committee. Of those, 14 were men.
他是与会人员
He's one of these people.
我们只需找出他们的照片
All we need to do is pull out their photos.
你有认出谁吗
Do you recognise any of these men?
-其中一人就是兔子先生 -我认不出
- One of them's Mr Rabbit. - I have no idea.
关于他名字的由来有一个故事
There's a story about how he got his name.
几方人马都被他耍得团团转
He was playing everyone against each other.
她跟你我一样 暗中行动 非常警惕
She's like us. Works in secret, trusts no-one.
兔子先生是谁
Who's Mr Rabbit?
米尔纳 她的名字叫米尔纳
Milner. Her name's Milner...
站住
Stop!
我们的火车要开了
Oh, our train is leaving.
快去找伊恩
Right, go and find Ian.
但他说了让我陪着你
But he said to stay with you.
快去 不然我们赶不上车了
Quick! Quick, or we'll miss it!
贝姬说火车就要开了
Becky says the train's leaving now.
什么
What?
还有10分钟呢
It's not for another ten...
待在这儿 别动 在这儿等着
Stay here. Don't move. Just stay here!
你们可以走了
You can go.
格兰特杀的是谁
Who did Grant kill?
一个甘于为此奉献一切的男人
A man so dedicated to the cause
他在自己身上刻字做了替身
that he carved lines into his own flesh to act as cover.
这一切就是这么重要 杰茜卡
That's how important this is, Jessica.
但你帮忙烧了仓库
But you helped burn the warehouse.
疫苗 你毁了疫苗
The vaccine... you destroyed it.
疫苗也许有用
The vaccine may well have worked.
也可能没用
It may not have.
我们没有你父亲的天赋
We never had the genius of your father.
当我发现他完成了两面神
Once I found out that he had finished Janus,
我就知道这一切太重要了
I knew that was all that mattered.
他的工作 杰茜卡
His work, Jessica.
是啊 去你的
Yeah, well, fuck you.
你俩都见鬼去吧 一切都结束了
Fuck both of you. It's over.
我把它烧了
I burned it.
我毁了你们的成果
I destroyed your work.
没有两面神了
Janus is gone!
那个
That?
那只是一个疯子画的一堆图而已
That's just a bunch of old drawings done by a crazy man.
我要它的唯一原因是我知道你会亲自拿来
I only wanted that because I knew you'd be the one bringing it.
抱歉 我不想你跳下去
Sorry. I don't want you jumping.
从你出生的那一刻起
From the moment you were born,
他就爱上你了
he just fell in love.
他把你视为他最伟大的杰作
He considered you his greatest achievement.
这就是他藏两面神的地方
And that's where he hid Janus.
在我体内
It's in me?
你应该很开心
You should be happy.
这不就是你一直渴望的父爱吗
Isn't that what you've always wanted, Daddy's love?
爸爸如此地爱你
Daddy loved you so much
他把这世上最重要的东西
he hid the most important thing the world has ever known...
藏在了你体内
in you.
我们最好开始了 你和我
We'd better get started, you and I.
我们有太多的事要做了
We have so much to do.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表