剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
你真是不知道自己在跟谁过招 是吧
You really have no idea who you're dealing with, do you?
不知道
No.
所以我才需要你帮忙
That's why I need your help.
想谈谈昨晚的事吗
Do you want to talk about last night?
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
我当然喜欢了
Of course I liked it.
那还有什么好谈的
Then what's there to talk about?
你怎么这么能找别扭呢
You're such a pain in the arse.
还嫌日子不够难是吧
As if life isn't difficult enough.
我有个想法 我们结婚怎么样 伊恩
Tell you what. Why don't we get married, Ian?
杰茜卡可以当我伴娘
Jessica can be my maid of honour.
好吧
All right.
你听好了 我会说
I'll tell you what. I'll say it.
我喜欢你
I like you.
好了 我已经说了
There, I said it. It's out.
现在你可以揍我一拳
So, now you can punch me or give me a Chinese burn
或者给我来个擒拿手
or give me a Chinese burn
原指抓住对方胳膊 双手向反方向用力
因源于中国武术动作而得名
或者索性踢我蛋
or just... just kick me in my balls.
我估计你会挺享受的
I reckon you'd like that.
还有个娘炮在哪
Where's the other cunt?
还有个死娘炮在哪
Where is the other fucking cunt?!
放下枪
Put that down.
我会开枪的
I'm gonna... shoot...
是吗
Right?
我觉得你不会
Cos I don't think you are.
来啊 朝我开枪吧
Go on, then, shoot me.
如果你不把枪放下 我就崩了你
Cos if you don't put that down, I'm gonna shoot you.
-听着 求你了 -求我 求我吗
- Look, please... - Please? Please?
我要一枪爆了你的头 老兄
I'm gonna shoot you in the fuckin' head, mate.
我数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
一
One...
别逼我
Don't.
二
Two...
子弹打穿他脑袋了吗
Did the bullet come out the front?
子弹从他脑门儿蹦出来了吗
Did the bullet come out the front of his head?
没 没有
No, no, it... it didn't.
-你叫什么名字 亲爱的 -威尔逊
- What's your name, dear? - Wilson.
很高兴见到你 威尔逊
Well, it's nice to meet you, Wilson.
我叫米尔纳
I'm Milner.
现在 我需要你过来
Now, I need you to come round here,
用你那把猎枪朝他脑袋开两枪
and fire both barrels of that shotgun into his head.
什么
What?
这是我刚签字领♥取♥的局里标配
This is a standard issue firearm I've just signed out from ATC.
我得隐藏自己的痕迹 他已经死了
I need to cover my tracks. He's already dead.
你这么做不算杀人 你是在救我
You're not killing. You're saving my life.
你还好吧 威尔逊
Are you OK, Wilson?
不如把枪给我吧
Why don't you let me have that gun?
我怎么知道这不是个陷阱
How do I know this isn't a trap?
我们又怎么知道你这不是陷阱
How do we?
我们已经把知道的一切全告诉你了
Look, we've told you everything we know.
我们想加入
We... we want to... to come in.
加入 伊恩 你无处可加入
Come in? Ian, there is no "in".
我在这不能用军情五处的身份
I'm not MI5 here.
我保护不了你们
I can't protect you.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们要搞清楚他们为什么想要手稿
We need to find out why they want the manuscript.
我想我知道
I think I know.
手稿里有兔子先生的身份
It has the identity of Mr Rabbit.
格兰特告诉我的 但他不记得名字了
Grant said, but he couldn't remember the name.
原来如此
That's it.
他把自己的身份隐藏了近30年
He's kept his identity secret for nearly 30 years.
难怪他们不顾一切要得到手稿
That's why they're so desperate for the manuscript.
他提到了一个叫爱丽丝的女孩
He mentioned a girl called Alice,
说是他女朋友
said that that was his girlfriend.
她肯出面我就能查清楚 你们得去找她
OK. I can find out if she's come forward. You need to go there.
不行 没门 我们不是警♥察♥
No, no way. Look, we're not cops.
我们也不是间谍 这事儿和我们没关系
We're not spies. This has nothing to do with us.
杰茜卡跟你提过她父亲的理念吗 伊恩
What did Jessica tell you about her father's ideas, Ian?
关于种族净化的
On racial purification.
什么 他是天杀的纳粹吗
What? He was a fucking Nazi?
菲利普·卡维尔有篇论文叫《幸存的基因组》
Philip Carvel wrote a paper called The Survival of the Genome,
他在文中主张剔除劣等人种
in which he advocated a human cull.
也正是这个人
This is the same man who
参与了病毒武器制♥作♥
became involved with weaponising disease.
行了 够了
Right. OK.
如果你帮不了我们 我们就走
If you can't help us, we need to go.
我自己一个人搞不定的
Look, I can't do this on my own.
这部手♥机♥里只有一个号♥码 我的
This has one number on it, mine.
我们为什么来这儿
Why come this way round?
你喜欢的话可以拿着
You can hold it if you like.
-如果有别人要订这房♥间怎么办 -不会的
- What if they give this room out? - They won't.
这儿已经被订了
It's occupied.
你能教我怎么做吗
Can you teach me how to do that?
我能教你的多了去了
There's lots I can teach you.
什么 教成像你一样吗
What, to be like you?
你会喜欢那样吗
Would you like that?
你得换个造型
You need to change the way you look.
轻点 疼
Ah, no, no, no! Fucking hell! Ahh!
疼啊
Ahh! That fucking hurt!
我们快到了 对吗 格兰特
We are close, aren't we, Grant?
快找到《乌托邦》了
To Utopia.
我需要确定我们现在的方向是正确的
I...need to know we're moving in the right direction.
初步报告表明
Initial reports had indicated
每名死者都有潜在的健康问题
that everyone who died had an underlying health problem.
然而 我们现在得知
However, three apparently
有三名二十多岁的男子是完全健康的
healthy men in their 20s are now known to...
疼 杰茜卡 那是我的头
Ah! No, Jessica! Ah, that's my head!
真棒
Nice!
-真可爱 -你开玩笑吧
- You look cute. - You're kidding?
你把我弄成傻♥逼♥哥特风了
Look, you're making me a fucking Goth!
不行
No!
我不♥穿♥那个
You're not putting that on me!
没门儿 不准给我化妆
No way! You're not putting that on me.
不行 我不化妆
No, you... No, you're not putting that on me.
格兰特 回家吧
Grant, just... just come home.
去警♥察♥局自首 我们会想办法的
Just go to the police and we'll... we'll sort it out.
或者打电♥话♥给妈妈
Or... or phone your mum up.
我们会去接你
We'll come and get you.
一切都会好的
Everything'll be fine.
妈妈在这里 求你
OK, I'm here. Just, please, just...
求你 快回家吧
just, please, just come home.
好吗 会没事的
OK? It'll be all right.
我知道
I know...
我得告诉她不是我♥干♥的
I need to tell her I didn't do it.
你知道不行 格兰特 现在不行
You know we can't, Grant. Not yet.
等这事完了 我就能回归正常生活了吗
Am I going to be normal after this?
我们喝点酒吧
Let's drink some booze.
里士满有个小女孩 叫爱丽丝·沃德
There's a girl in Richmond. Alice Ward.
我去找她
I'll go.
我小的时候
What was I like...
是什么样的
as a child?
我最初的记忆就是宰杀动物
My earliest memory is... killing animals.
在屠宰场里 你当时也在场
Slaughterhouse. You were there.
-你在观看 -阿比 别这样
- Watching. - Arby, please.
我能想起来的 只有杀戮
For as long as I can remember, I've killed.
但是
But...
昨天
yesterday...
有一个男孩拿着这些
...there was a boy holding these...
我下不了手
...and I couldn't.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表