剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
我是说 他说的 难道
I mean, what he's saying... isn't that...
不对吗
...right?
对
Right?
让人类绝育
Sterilising the human race?
二十人中还有一人可以生育
One in 20 will remain fertile.
你给我闭嘴
You shut up!
我们至少得考虑一下
We should at least... think about it.
不 威尔逊 我们他妈的不该考虑
No, Wilson, we should not fucking think about it.
我们现在就得阻止他
We need to stop him now.
如果他们是对的
Cos if they are right, and...
而我们阻止了他们
...we stop them...
那我们成了什么了
...then what does that make us?
威尔逊 他们杀了你♥爸♥爸
Wilson, they killed your dad.
他们折磨过你
They tortured you.
这才是他们的本质
That's who they are.
你得进去
You need to go there.
里面没有监控 但你得解开我的手铐
There's no cameras, but you will have to uncuff me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
如果你不把手稿给我
If you don't give the manuscript to me,
我会毫不犹豫
I'll have no hesitation in
开枪打你的脚踝 胫骨 膝盖
shooting your ankles, shins, knees.
我会让你说的
I will make you talk,
如果我非得在那里面动手 我也会的
and if I have to do it in there, I will.
明白了吗
Ok?
现在怎么做
What now?
跟那个人说话
We talk to the man.
哪个
Where?
收银员
The counter.
我要鸡蛋 豌豆 薯条 香肠
Eggs, beans, chips, sausage,
培根 两片吐司 一杯茶
bacon, two toast and a cup of tea.
你呢
You?
来双份
Twice.
你觉得这样很好玩吗
You think this is funny?
他们肯定会追我们
They'll be after us.
我们得吃东西
We need to eat.
保持体力是第一要义 你知道的
Keep up strength. Rule number one. You know that.
别担心 我经常来这里
Don't worry. I always come here.
他们都认识我 这是我的驻地
They know me. It's my local.
吃吧 我给你买♥♥的呢
Eat. I bought it for you.
很好吃的
It's good.
很高兴能当面跟你聊天
It's nice to talk to you in person.
我期盼已久了
I've always wanted to.
我算是个粉丝
I'm a fan.
我看了手稿 杰茜卡
I've read the manuscript, Jessica.
我知道你父亲是个什么样的人
I know what kind of man your father was.
克里斯托呢
What about Christos?
他爱你吗
Did he love you?
我认为小孩子需要爱
I think a child needs love.
我的名字叫...
My name's...
我的名字叫皮耶特
My name's Pietre.
这太恶心了
This is disgusting.
狗才吃这玩意儿
Only a dog would eat this shit.
太油腻了
It's slop.
而且 这不过是个路边咖啡厅
And it's a fucking roadside cafe, by the way.
算不上任何人的"驻地"
This is no-one's "Local".
他们根本不知道你在这里
They don't know you here at all.
你太暴躁了
You're cranky.
你经常做那些梦吗 杰茜卡
Do you get those dreams a lot, Jessica?
赶紧吃
Finish.
我们该走了
We are going.
我要上厕所
I need to go toilet.
是另一种
I need to do the other one.
可能会有点吵
There might be some noises.
你之前不是想聊聊吗 贝姬
You wanted to talk, Becky?
等会儿吧 格兰特
Yeah, maybe later, Grant.
不知道才是最难熬的 不是吗
The hardest thing's not knowing, isn't it?
问题会不断冒出来
Constant question.
我今天会发病吗
Will today be the day it triggers?
我喉咙最后一次收缩时会是怎样的感觉
What will it feel like when my throat closes for the last time?
我能轻而易举地扭断你的脖子
I could squeeze your neck so easy.
素瑞迪欣有效吗
Is the Thoraxin working?
唐纳森告诉我们他在给你提供药
Donaldson told us he was supplying you.
我本以为你只是跟他上♥床♥来换取药物
I thought you'd slept with him for the Thoraxin.
但现在我遇见了你 了解了你 贝姬
But... now that I've met you, Becky, now that I know you,
我意识到事情一定不是那么简单
I realise it must have been so much more complex than that.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
他想把手稿卖♥♥给我们
He wants to sell us the manuscript.
但我更希望从中获益的是你
But I would much rather it be you that benefits.
把它给我们 我们会照顾你的
Get it to us and we'll take care of you.
我们有计划了
Think we've got a plan.
你要把疫苗给米尔纳
You want to take the vaccine to Milner?!
不是直接给她
Not to her.
我们把它留在外面
We'll leave it outside.
你和我进去 搞清楚
You and me go in... we find out
她到底跟谁一伙儿 再决定要不要给她
whose side she's on and then we decide.
就咱俩吗
You and me?
但...威尔逊呢
But... what about Wilson?
我想...
I want to...
和列茨聊聊
talk to Letts.
你打算怎么做
Well, what are you going to do?
他处于这事的核心层
He's right at the heart of this.
他一定知道兔子先生的名字
He must know the name of Mr. Rabbit.
什么
What?
不 等等 我们不能开始做这种事
No. Hang on. We can't... we can't start doing stuff like that.
他已经为了自保而开口了
He's talking to save his own skin.
他需要
He needs...
...一些劝说
...persuading.
妈的
Fuck.
但是...为什么是你
But... Well, then, why you?
因为我明白这种感觉
Cos I know what it feels like.
带上爱丽丝和格兰特
Take Alice and Grant.
他们最好不要目睹这些
It's best they're out the house for this.
你们在这待着 看好疫苗
You stay here with the vaccine.
好吗
Ok?
你确定我们这么做对吗
You sure this is the right thing to do?
不
No.
不太确定
Not really.
但还能有什么更糟糕的呢
But what's the worst that could happen?
她可能会杀了我们
She could kill us.
或把我们交给那些人杀 或折磨我们
Or hand us over to them to kill us. Or torture us.
天呐 你们就这么闯进来了吗
Jesus Christ! Did you break in?
我们试着联♥系♥你 但你不接电♥话♥
We tried to contact you. You didn't answer.
他们在监视我啊 我不能就这么...
They're on to me, for Christ's sake. I can't just...
事情不是你们想象的那样
It's not what you think.
你知道 你和他们是一伙儿的
You knew? You're with them?
事情并非那么简单
It's not as simple as that.
没错 我是和他们一起工作
I'm working with them, yes.
但我并不站在他们那边
But I'm not on their side.
你以为我是怎么活下来的
How do you think I stay alive?
别他妈乱动
Don't fucking move!
再动一下试试
Don't you move.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You gave us away.
因为我知道他们不会把你们怎么样的
Because I knew they'd do nothing.
他们对你们没兴趣
They're not interested in you.
他们想要手稿 他们想...
They want the manuscript. They want to...
我本该怂恿你们从杰茜卡那里拿到手稿
I was supposed to encourage you to get it from Jessica
等你们一拿到
and, when you had it,
我就会把你们交出去
I was to hand you over.
-天呐 -但我不会这么做的
- Jesus Christ! - Which I'm not going to do.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表