剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
毕竟他们也曾有过童年
They've been kids.
但我们有些人是没有童年的
Some of us don't get to have childhoods.
贝姬和伊恩都是好人
Becky and Ian are great.
但他们和我们不一样
But they're not like us.
我希望你能让我看看手稿
I want you to show me the manuscript.
我不会逼你
I won't force you.
你自己决定
It's your choice.
但我希望你能和我一起走
But I want you to come with me.
我会保护你
I'll keep you safe.
你知道我可以的
You know I can.
这里没有我的立足之地
There's no place for me here.
无论现在 还是将来
Not now, or ever.
我们总在说
We always said
博帕尔和尼奥斯湖早晚要出事
this was Bhopal and this was Lake Nyos.
一万条生命啊
10,000 lives.
虽然说对了 但感觉真不舒服
Don't feel good being right.
格兰特人呢
Where's Grant?
你喜欢的音乐太垃圾了
You like some shit music.
很难听吗
Is this shit?
你♥爸♥是马克·戴恩
So, your dad was Mark Dane?
他的真名叫菲利普·卡维尔
His real name was Philip Carvel.
怎么 你对他没印象吗
What, and you didn't know him?
我四岁就被带走了
They got me out when I was about four.
交给了一个叫克里斯托的人
I was given to a man called Christos.
他负责照看我
He looked after me.
但相较于父亲 他更像是守卫
But he was more like a guard than a dad.
他已经尽力了
He did his best.
是他教会我如何行窃
He taught me how to steal.
如何打架 如何生存
How to fight. How to survive, really.
我那会儿对他特别混账 但他从不生气
I was a total bitch to him, but he never got angry.
他非常好
He was amazing.
他后来怎样了
What happened to him?
我们躲在一个旧工厂里
We were hiding in an old factory
突然 他们出现了
and suddenly they turned up.
他把我藏起来独自去面对他们
He hid me and ran out at them.
然后他们抓到了他 折磨他 杀了他
They caught him, tortured him, killed him.
什么 这些你都亲眼看到了
What, and you saw that?
你当时多大
How old were you?
十岁
Ten.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
-你在干嘛 -试试绕过他们的防火墙
- What are you doing now? - Trying to bypass their firewall.
这是军情五处 不是沃尔玛
It's MI5, not Asda.
我们应该入侵政♥府♥网络
We're better off hacking into
给她发一封内部邮件
the HMG network and sending her an intranet mail.
威尔逊 我天天和电脑打交道
Wilson, I work with computers,
我知道该怎么做
I know what I'm doing.
你是电脑顾问 伊恩
You're an IT consultant, Ian.
要是我想让打印机工作
If I want to know how to make a printer work,
我会通知你的
I'll let you know.
-你们俩在干嘛 -想办法联♥系♥米尔纳
- What are you two doing? - Trying to get hold of Milner.
我们在考虑怎么给她发一封内部邮件
We're thinking of sending her some kind of internal mail.
但现在唯一的问题是
The only problem is,
他们的防火墙利用了三重加密
is that their firewall is triple-encrypted.
你们为什么不直接给她打电♥话♥
Why don't you just call her?
什么
What?
打给军情五处
Just call MI5?
还是用电♥话♥
With a phone?
对啊 怎么不行
Yeah. Why not?
要是他们在追踪她的号♥码怎么办
What if they're tracing her calls?
在他们追踪到你之前 你有42秒时间
You have 42 seconds before they can put a trace on you.
威尔逊 你怎么知道这些的
Wilson, how do you know that?
我在《军情五处》里看的
I saw it on Spooks.
那好 别超过30秒
Right, don't be on there for more than 30 seconds.
我给你计时
I'll time you.
安保部门
Security Service.
你好 请帮我接米尔纳女士 谢谢
Hello. Could I... could I speak to Mrs Milner, please?
请稍等
One moment.
他们在帮我接通
They're putting me through.
你好 我是米尔纳
Hello. Milner.
我们想和你谈谈
Um... we'd like to talk to you.
我们...我们是杰茜卡·海德的朋友
We're, er... we're friends of Jessica Hyde.
谁
Who?
杰茜卡·海德
Jessica Hyde.
不好意思 她是在这工作吗
Right. Sorry, does she work here?
你不认识她
You don't know her?
我不知道您说的是谁
I have no idea who you're talking about.
冒昧问一句 您是哪位
Can I ask, who is this?
打错了
Wrong number.
她说从没听过这个人
She said she'd never heard of her.
该死
Oh, fuck!
刚才那条线被监听了 这条没有
That line was monitored. This isn't.
不管你在哪 现在马上离开
Wherever you are, get out of there right now.
好的
Er... OK.
利文斯敦的阿贝尔巷里有个小教堂
There's a chapel on Arbel Lane in Levingstone.
没什么人会去
It's always empty.
去那见我 记住避开监控
Meet me there. Avoid CCTV.
现在就动身 立刻
Get out of there. Now!
迈克尔
Michael?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我有点不舒服
Actually, I feel a bit ill,
珍 你能帮我请个病假吗
Jen. Could you call in sick for me?
你拉肚子了吗
Have you got the shits?
有点
I think so, yeah.
亲爱的
Aw, hon!
我很想留下来陪你
Well, I'd love to stay,
但你知道我有多讨厌生病
but you know how I hate the weak.
多喝水 我会给贝弗打电♥话♥
Drink plenty of water and I'll call Bev.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有不许在里面手♥淫♥
And no wanking in there.
记得周五去试管受精诊所 你这脏鬼
IVF clinic on Friday, you dirty puppy.
请问是唐纳森教授吗
Er... Professor Donaldson?
是我 有事吗
Mm? Mm? Yes?
您认识比尔·卡伊的
You knew Bill Kaye.
抱歉 谁
Sorry. Who?
比尔·卡伊 他以前是记者
Bill Kaye. He... he was a reporter.
不认识
Er... no. No, no.
我认识的人里就没有当记者的
I, er... I don't know any reporters, actually.
但是他让我来找你的
But he sent me to you.
你被人耍了吧 我们是测试宠物饲料的
Well, I think someone must have had you on, we test pet food.
抽样检查 卫♥生♥部♥说的
Er... spot check inspection. It says Department of Health.
-你离我远点儿 -我和他们不是一伙儿的
- You get away from me. - I'm not one of them.
滚远点儿 否则我发誓我会
Stay away from me or I swear to Christ...!
我是迈克尔·达格代尔
My name's Michael Dugdale.
比尔·卡伊让我来找你
Bill Kaye sent me to you.
他肯定跟你说过我的事儿 拜托
He must have told you about me. Please!
你是迈克尔·达格代尔
You're Michael Dugdale?
是的是的 就是我
Yes. Yes, that's me.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不早说
Why the fuck didn't you say so in the first place?
我可是三♥级♥心脏病患者
I've got third-stage heart disease.
那你真该少吃点垃圾食品
You should eat better, then.
你拿到疫苗了吗
Have you got the vaccine?
没有 我尽力了
No, I... I tried.
听着 他们封锁了费特勒岛
Listen, they've got Fetlar shut down.
任何人不准进出
Nobody's getting in or out.
医生 专家也不行 任何人都不行
No... no doctors, no specialists, nothing.
-只有他们自己人可以 -你还没拿到
- It's all their own people. - You haven't got it?
就没有其他的办法吗
Well, isn't there another way?
没有 除非你口袋里正好有具尸体
Well, not unless you happen to have one of the corpses in your pocket.
你看
Look... look...
我需要找到证据去跟他们抗衡
I... I need... I need something on them.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表