剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
你证明了自己非常难以掌控
You're proving yourself surprisingly unpredictable.
我们需要筹码 所以不可能放她的
We need collateral, so we can't release her, can we?
而最让我感到吃惊的是
Now, what does surprise me is that,
即便你已经知道我们的能力所及
given you know what we are capable of,
你似乎还认为你有谈判的余地
you still seem to think you can negotiate.
显然 我们现在不能伤害你的身体
Now, obviously, we can't hurt you physically,
因为你有所谓的那些律师 那么
because of your supposed lawyers, so...
这是珍吗
Is that Jen?
你 你敢伤害她 我就彻底没有顾虑了
You... you hurt her, and I will have nothing to lose.
你可记住了
You remember that.
亚历克西 冲我们招个手
Alexi, give us a wave.
亚历克西有一个文件夹
Alexi has a folder.
里边有你和安雅的床照
It contains photos of you and Anya fucking, of course.
日期 时间 你孩子的B超图
Dates, times, a scan of your baby...
还有张相当真实的DVD
...and a rather lurid DVD.
现在 把你所有的东西
Now, give me everything you
在下午八点前给我 不然他就交给你妻子
have by 8pm or he will hand it to your wife.
你看 我们有不同级别击垮生活的方式
You see, there are lots of grades of hurt we can do to a life
而我们现在有意去逐一实施
and we have the will to inflict them all.
他们看到你了吗
Have they seen you?
米尔纳 天啊是你吗
Milner? Jesus, is that you?
他们看到你了吗 有还是没有
Have they seen you? Yes or no?
没有 没有 他们没有
No. No, they haven't.
我现在派出干扰 你马上离开
I'm sending a distraction. Get out of there now.
米尔纳 真抱歉 我只是想看 操
Milner, I'm sorry! I just need to see... Fuck!
你以为这只是个游戏吗
Do you think this is a fucking game?
对吗 你个傻...
Is that it? You stupid...
不不 不是的 我只是 抱歉
No, no, I don't! I just... I'm sorry!
抱歉 他们监控着你的家人
Sorry? They have your families staked out!
你被面部识别认出了三次
You were picked up three times on facial recognition.
如果不是我想办法拦截了
If I hadn't managed to intercept it,
你和你兄弟已经死了
you and your brother would be dead!
你知道这让我处境变得多危险吗
What kind of a risk do you think that puts me in?
我只是想见他
I just wanted to see him!
我派一队人跟了你整个早上
I've had a team on you all morning.
他们完全不知道是怎么回事
They have no idea what this is.
我都不知道要怎么解释那个小插曲
I don't know how I'm going to explain that little sideshow.
为什么我手♥机♥上有你的留言
Why is there a message on my phone
说什么杰茜卡·海德
from you about Jessica Hyde?
她用枪指着我的头 我以为她要陷害你
She had a gun to my head. I thought she was setting you up.
你们弄丢了手稿
You lost the manuscript.
你怎么知道的
How... how do you know?
我是间谍 就是干这种事情的
I'm a spy. It's sort of the point of what I do.
有意思的是 它还在拿走的人手上
What's interesting is, the person who took it still has it.
也就是说我们还有机会
That means we have a chance.
我们一团乱 其他人比我还糟
We're a mess. The others are worse than me.
我们不是干这事的料
We're not up to this.
这他妈可由不得你们
Well, you bloody well have to be.
听着 卡维尔在死前完成了两面神
Look, Carvel finished Janus before he died.
他把它写进了手稿
He wrote it into the manuscript.
-就在手稿里 -是的
- So, it's in the manuscript? - Yes.
不管两面神是什么 有何用
And whatever Janus does or is,
都在那些纸上
it's in those pages.
我想我知道那是什么
I think I know what it is.
我们搞清了一些东西
We figured some stuff out.
老天啊 那是手稿吗
Good God. Is that the manuscript?
我看过了
I read it.
里边有个男孩 他们折磨他
There's a boy. They torture him.
他只有一种寄托
He has one comfort.
一种糖果
A sweet.
巧克力葡萄干
Chocolate raisins.
你撒谎了
You lied.
那男孩早死了
That boy is long gone.
他们剥夺了你所有的东西 包括你的名字
They ripped everything from you, even your name.
你以为你叫阿比
You think you're called Arby.
但那不是你的真名
But that's not your name.
那都不是个名字 只是个缩写
That's not a name, it's initials.
RB
RB.
葡萄干男孩
Raisin Boy.
他们忘了你是谁 就随便叫的
That's what they called you when they forgot who you were.
我才是你的全部 阿比
I'm all you have, Arby.
杰茜卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
如果我在那看到了别人 我会杀了他们
If I see anyone else there, I'll kill them.
然后毁掉这个
And destroy this.
我的真名叫什么
What was my name?
皮耶特
Pietre.
你的名字叫皮耶特
Your name was Pietre.
我觉得你们可能是对的 伊恩
I think you might be right, Ian.
门罗在去珀格斯之前为中情局
Monroe ran secret nerve agent research
研制过神经性毒药
for the CIA before Pergus.
他是黑网的人 这是肯定的
He's network, definitely.
但现在最重要的是手稿
But for now it's all about the manuscript.
多方人马都在找它
There are several parties searching for it.
杰茜卡会是找到的那个人
Jessica will be the one that finds it.
你凭什么觉得她会回来找咱们呢
And what makes you think she'll come back to us?
那她还能去哪
Where else does she have to go?
你最好回去
You'd better get back.
别告诉你朋友你和罗伊这事
Don't tell your friends about this thing with Roy.
他们需要信任你
They need to believe in you.
你做得很好 伊恩
You're doing well, Ian.
比起死亡 拉斯柯尔尼科夫更渴望生命
Raskolnikov desires the power of life over death.
他杀了老妇人
He kills the old woman,
因为他认为没有她生活会更好
because he decides that the world is better off without her.
但实际上他只是想体验夺取生命的感觉
But really he wants to discover what it's like to end a life.
他认为杀死一个人类
He deduces that killing a human
是追求更高境界的必经之路
is right in the pursuit of a higher cause.
对 对 真不错 爱丽丝
Yeah. Yeah, that's great, Alice.
估计能得个A 绝对的
Reckon that'll be an A, definitely.
你找到门罗的住处了
So, you found out where Monroe lives?
对 我们得去一趟
Yeah, we did. We need to go there.
威尔逊 恕我直言
Er... Wilson... with respect,
我觉得你没想太清楚
I don't think you're thinking straight.
我们去那 找到门罗 看他有没有
We go, we find Monroe and we see if he's got
中文的"兔子"刻在肚皮上
the chinese character for "Rabbit" carved on his belly.
然后怎么办 暴揍他吗
Then what? We... whack him?
他说得对
He's right.
我们得去
We go.
我已经受够了等人来救我们了
I'm sick of waiting for people to save us.
这么说 她亲了你 亲在嘴上了
So, she kissed you? On the mouth?
你亲回去了吗
Did you kiss her back?
贝姬 她用枪指着我的头呢
Becky, she had a gun to my head.
你享受吗
Did you enjoy it?
我觉得她蛮还有点魅力
Well, I suppose she's attractive...
就是那种瘦瘦的贱♥人♥女杀手之类的
in a kind of skinny-bitch, evil murderess kind of way.
你是贝姬吗
Are you Becky?
是 我是
Yeah, I am.
我是爱丽丝
I'm Alice.
进去
Get in.
我想要手稿 你要带我去拿
I want the manuscript, and you are going to take me to it.
当然了
Of course.
我就是为这而来的
That's why I'm here.
最后一批疫苗
The latest batch of vaccine.
我们一致同意由你去做测试
We agreed you'd do the testing.
我已经安排好了车
I've arranged for a car.
就在楼下等着 会带你去实验室
It's waiting downstairs, take you to the lab.
接下来
So...
咱俩选一人迅速溜进车♥库♥
...one of us nips in the garage...
上楼 破门而入
...goes up, breaks in...
逼门罗把其他的内情供出来
...and forces Monroe to buzz the rest up.
选谁去
Which one of us?
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表