剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
不要逼我这么做 格兰特
Please don't make me do that, Grant.
-你好 -安雅 我是迈克尔
- Hello? - Hi, Anya, it's Michael.
-他在哪 -什么
- Where is he? - What?
我 我不知道 我不知道
I... I... I don't know. I don't know!
天啊 天啊 我不是
Christ! Christ, I'm not...
我不是他们的人 我只是
I'm not... I'm not part of them, I'm just...
我只是想保护我的家人
Look, look, look... I was protecting my family!
这里有个女人 她怀了我的孩子
There is a woman here who's having my child.
我只是
I was just...
我知道疫苗在哪
I know where the vaccine is.
我能帮忙 求你了
I can help. Please!
请让我帮忙
I want to help!
安雅 不要紧 没事的
Anya, no! It's fine. It's...
让她小声点
Calm her down.
让她别吵
Calm her the fuck down!
安雅 冷静点 没事的
Anya, Anya, please! Please. It's fine.
没事的 他不会伤害我们
It's OK, he's not going to hurt us.
没事 他有枪啊 迈克尔
OK?! He has gun, Michael.
我知道 我只要给他点信息
I know. I just need to give him some information
-然后就会没事了 -信息
- and then it'll be OK... - Information?!
安雅 求你了 相信我会没事的
Anya, please, I swear it'll be OK!
不要
No.
安雅她 她怀孕了
Whoa! Anya's... Anya's pregnant.
是我的孩子
It's... it's my child.
他们敲诈我
They blackmailed me.
那你现在为什么帮我们
So, why are you helping us now?
疫苗明天就要面世了
The vaccine goes out tomorrow.
有6♥4♥00万支
6♥4♥ million shots.
仓库在...
The warehouse is at...
斯蒂夫尼奇坎特维尔路16♥4♥号♥
...16♥4♥ Cantwell Way, Stevenage.
你这有电脑吗
You got a computer here?
-怎么 -用谷歌♥地图
- Why? - Google Maps.
要是搜不到这个仓库
If there isn't a warehouse there,
我他妈就一枪崩了你
I'm gonna blow your fucking brains out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我...我只是想保护大家
I... I was trying to protect people.
我想让我的家人安全
I wanted my family safe...
所以你就把我们供出去了
So you just handed us over?
迈克尔 他会惹麻烦是吧
Michael? He make trouble, yes?
-我不相信... -没事的 安雅
- Please, I not trust... - It's all right. Anya, please!
没事的 我保证
It's all right, I promise!
就这里
There.
就这里 我...我想帮忙
There. I-I-I... want to help.
只要你相信我 我能让你进到里面
I can get you inside, if you just trust me.
安雅 别 他不是...
Anya, no, don't! He's not...
安雅 别 他不是...
Oh, Anya, no! Don't, he's not what...
我这有情况 需要立即和控制中心通话
I have a situation. I need to speak to Control now.
最多两分钟
Two minutes, no more, then.
你...
You're...
你...你是英国人
You're... You're English?
我...我...我不...
I...I... I don't...
你和他们是一伙的
You're with them?!
要想活命就乖乖闭嘴
Stay quiet if you want to live.
你真的叫安雅吗
Is your name even Anya?
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 那你...
Oh, God. The baby...
有怀孕吗
is there...?
不 不 扫描了是有宝宝的
No, no, but there were scans.
-我看到了... -你再说一句话
- I saw scans... - You speak again,
我他妈就一枪崩了你 懂了吗
I will fire this into your fucking face. Understand?
操♥你♥妈♥的快点啊
Oh, for fuck's sake!
你没事吧
You OK?
她...
Is she...?
我们得走了
We need to go.
进展如何
How's it going?
我想我找到他了
I think I've found him.
这是份1976年某次国防部的会议记录
It's the minutes of a Defence Department meeting in 1976,
里面提到"基因发掘委员会"
something called the Committee of Genetic Discovery.
文件已被涂改过
Now, the document's redacted,
唯一能获取到的信息就是时间地点
the only information is formal stuff, like time and place
以及与会人员名单
and the names of those attending.
里面没有一个名字叫里坦
None of those names are Letan,
但在附注那里
but in the footnotes...
有一条里坦的备注
a comment attributed to Letan.
他们在所有官方文件里修改了他的名字
They changed his name on all official documentation, but...
但他们遗漏了附注
...they missed the footnote.
所以里坦当时在场
So Letan was there.
他是与会人员
He's one of these people.
我们只需找出他们的照片
All we need to do is pull up their photos.
威尔逊
Wilson...
你刚找到了兔子先生
...you've just found Mr Rabbit.
委员会共有18人 其中男性14名
There were 18 on the committee. Of those, 14 were men.
6人已死 1人在养老院 还剩7人
Six are dead, one's in a nursing home, leaving these seven.
其中一人就是里坦
One of them's Letan.
其中一人就是兔子先生
One of them's Mr Rabbit.
你有认出谁吗
Do you recognise any of these men?
没有
No.
一个都不认识
None.
你呢
Do you?
那现在怎么办
So, what do we do?
把他们杀了
We kill them.
所有人
All of them.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
他们中有一个是兔子先生
One of them is Mr Rabbit.
但还有六个人不是啊
But six of them aren't!
这叫附带伤害
It's called collateral damage.
这叫变♥态♥ 你不能就这么他们全杀了
It's called psychopathy. You can't just kill them all!
他们在哪里
I mean... where are they?
要花多久才能找到他们
How long will that take?
总得有个开始
So we make a start.
杰茜卡 我得告诉你
Jessica, I need to tell you,
你对这事太感情用事了
you're too emotionally involved in all this.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我已经看过手稿了
I've read the manuscript. OK?
我知道他对你做了什么
I know what he did to you.
但你身上的这种怪异 可怕
But this weird, freaky,
轻微反♥社♥会♥和俄狄浦斯情结
slightly sociopathic Oedipal thing
会让我们处于危险的
you've got going on is putting us all in danger.
我对天发誓 你要是继续说
I swear to Christ, if you don't stop,
你要是不闭上你的臭嘴
if you don't shut your fucking mouth...
他是他们那一伙的
He's with them!
不不不 爱丽丝 没事的
No, no, no, Alice! No, no, it's OK!
没事的
It's all right!
妈的伊恩 你居然带他来这儿
Fuck, Ian, you brought him here?!
我叫迈克尔·达格代尔 卫♥生♥部♥的
M-My name is Michael Dugdale. I'm with the Department of Health.
很好 那我把你脸割了还有人还能救你
Good. That'll help you once I've cut your fucking face off!
我知道疫苗在哪
I know where the vaccine is.
他...他们明天就会对外发放
Th... They're releasing it tomorrow.
过了今晚就会事发
The whole thing is going out overnight.
明早 它们就会被注入人们的手臂
Tomorrow morning, it'll start going into people's arms,
有好多疫苗 6♥4♥00万支
and there is such a lot of it. There's 6♥4♥ million shots.
你们怎么会有他的照片
Why have you got a picture of him?
哪张
Which one?
那...
That...
那是康兰·列茨的助理
That's Conran Letts' assistant.
就是他管着柯瓦特
He's the man running Corvadt.
只剩一组数字了 格兰特
Only one number to go, Grant.
如果我记起来 能放我回家吗
If I remember... can I go home, please?
当然
Absolutely.
当然可以
Of course you can.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表