剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
Well, a new patch was released for HL7 12 days ago.
贝杨的医疗记录能上溯到90年代
Bejan's records go back into the '90s
但里面却有这个新版补丁的痕迹
and yet they have this correction.
-你这是违法行为 -你还没明白吗
- You've just committed a crime. - Don't you see?
他的全部医疗记录都是在过去两周内写的
His entire medical history was written within the last two weeks.
我应该把你抓起来
I'm supposed to arrest you now.
仔细想想我的话吧
Listen to what I'm telling you.
-我了解贝杨 我们是朋友 -我知道你很难过
- I knew Bejan, we were friends... - I know you're upset
因为你的朋友刚去世了
your friend's just died.
但我劝你现在马上回家
But you need to go home now
免得我改了主意要抓你
before I change my mind.
求你先别上报 如果他们能改医疗记录...
Don't make the report, please. I mean, if they can do that...
快走
Now!
米氮平[抗抑郁药]
案件报告
有些事我得告诉你
I've got to tell you some stuff.
你 你最好坐下
You... You'd better sit.
我认为这跟《乌托邦》和马克·戴恩有关
I think this is about Utopia and Mark Dane,
也就是《乌托邦》的作者
the man that wrote it.
去年 我跟申利的一个护士聊过
Last year, I spoke to a nurse who worked at Shenley
马克·戴恩在那的时候她也在
when Mark Dane was there.
她说他简直就是模范病人
She said he was a model patient,
很安静 他们觉得他肯定是个遗传学家
quiet, and they thought he must have been some kind of geneticist
但他被送进来的时候 脑子已经乱套了
but by the time they got to him, his brain was fried.
他唯一一次不配合 是因为他们想给他
The only time he was ever trouble was when they tried to give him
换个新牌子的药 他当时抓狂了
a new brand of drug and he went psycho.
打伤了三个人
Hospitalised three men.
新药是一家名叫柯瓦特的公♥司♥制♥造♥的
The drugs were made by a company called Corvadt.
然后呢
So?
2008年 伯克利一位
Right, in 2008, a researcher
名为诺顿的研究员写了一篇论文
at Berkeley called Norton wrote a paper
关于一种名为"迪尔综合症"的新病
into a new disease called Deel's syndrome.
就像亨廷顿氏综合症
It's like Huntington's.
是一种神经组织退化病
It's a neurodegenerative disorder
表现为整个身体停止运转
where the entire body just shuts down.
而且具有遗传性
And it's hereditary.
但是诺顿发现
But what Norton discovered
迪氏病完全没有家族基因病史
is that Deel's has no genetic history whatsoever.
患者的父母和亲属都没得过 完全没有
It's not present in parents, relatives, nothing.
就好像这个病突然在1986年蹦出来似的
It's like it just popped into existence in 1986.
-这可能吗 -完全不可能
- Is that possible? - No! Not really, no.
所以他认为迪氏病肯定是一种人造疾病
So he thought that Deel's must have been a man-made disease.
因此他调查了患者的背景
So he looked into the patients' backgrounds
试图寻找相同因素
for a common denominator.
他一无所获 除了一点
Nothing. Except for one thing.
他们全都为柯瓦特公♥司♥工作过
They'd all at some point worked for Corvadt.
你怎么知道这么多
Why do you know all this?
这是迪氏病中基因变异的图片
It's an image of the genetic mutation in Deel's.
操
Fuck.
慢着 所以
Hang on... So, what...
如果戴恩真是基因学家
if Dane was a geneticist,
也许他在哪见到过 就画进《乌托邦》里了
maybe he saw this somewhere, drew it into Utopia.
没错 但是《乌托邦》在1985年出版
Yeah, only Utopia was published 1985
而这种基因变异直到1989年才出现
and this mutation didn't actually exist until 1989.
不可能 你胡扯 你这
No way. Fuck this. I mean...
-这跟我有什么关系 -伊恩 别激动
- What has this got to do with me? - Ian, please...
我都被抓进去了
I was in prison.
我蹲了班房♥ 还被指控强♥奸♥
They put me in a cell, they... they accused me of rape.
我认为他们在找手稿 《乌托邦》第二部分
I think they're after the manuscript. Utopia Part Two.
他们肯定需要里面的某些内容
There must be something in it that they want.
你到底是谁 你怎么知道这些的
Who the fuck are you? Why do you know this?
因为
Because...
我父亲是迪氏病患者
my dad had Deel's.
他病死了
He died of it.
这病把他害死了
It killed him.
你要不要到床上睡
Look, do you want to sleep in there?
只是睡觉
I mean, just sleep?
我睡椅子就行
I'll take the chair.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我知道贝杨从哪搞到的手稿了 末日漫画店
I found out where Bejan got the manuscript. Doomsday Comics.
我上网查了
I looked it up online.
我的天 现在几点了
Christ. What time is it?
6:45
6:45.
抱歉 你睡了吗
Sorry. Were you asleep?
你们找谁
What do you want?
你
You.
...做出了在俄♥罗♥斯♥流感上花费8300万英镑
...controversial decision to spend 83 million pounds
这一争议性决定
on a vaccine for Russian flu.
影子卫♥生♥部♥长
The Shadow Health Secretary
称这一决定"疯狂至极"
branded the decision "beyond madness".
公共卫♥生♥部♥长 格雷格·阿什比
The Public Health Minister, Greg Ashby,
目前不方便透露消息
has not been available for comment,
但关于未来的猜想
but speculation is mounting
-还在... -出去
- over the future... - Out!
都出去
Out, everyone!
他...
H-He...
我问过他要不要疫苗
I asked if he wanted the vaccine.
他说要
He said yes.
他都签字了 我以为他想要呢
Well, he signed off on it. I thought he wanted it!
他 他签字了
He... He signed.
他他妈都辞职了 迈克尔
He's fucking resigning, Michael.
他饭碗都没了
He's fucking losing his job!
你觉得他有吗
Do you think he's got it?
在格兰特·里瑟手里
Grant Latham's got it.
不过...看看这些
Still... all this stuff.
网上追踪不到他
There's no trace of him online.
他不会平白无故地躲起来
People don't tend to hide for no reason.
应该是知道些什么
He might know something.
我 我会配合的
I'm... I'm going to cooperate.
天啊
Oh, God! Oh!
你们要什么都行
Whatever you want.
我 一定 配合
I... am going... to cooperate.
一般来说 拷问官折磨人时
Most torturers tend to have
都会偏爱某些身体部位
their favourite areas of the body to work on.
生殖器
Genitals...
牙
...teeth...
脚掌
...soles of the feet.
我呢
With me...
喜欢眼睛
...it's the eyes.
辣椒
Chillies...
沙子
...sand...
漂白剂
...bleach...
还有勺子
...a spoon.
是关于《乌托邦》吗
Is this about Utopia?
我都不认识贝杨
I didn't even know Bejan.
我会把辣椒揉进你眼睛里
I'm going to rub chillies into your eyes,
然后是沙子
then sand,
然后是漂白剂
then bleach.
然后我会用到勺子
Then I'm going to use the spoon.
知道我会怎么用勺子吗
Do you know what I do with the spoon?
杰茜卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
还能说话吗
Can you still speak?
威尔逊
Wilson?
求你了
Please.
现在是沙子了 威尔逊
I've got sand now, Wilson.
杰茜卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
我对天发誓 我不知道那是谁
I swear to Christ, I don't know who that is.
我不知道
I've no idea...
现在是漂白剂了
I've got the bleach now.
不不不 别这样
No. No... don't do that.
-求你了 -杰茜卡·海德在哪
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表