剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
by dislocating both my thumbs.
为什么
Why?
看看窗外的世界吧 伊恩
Look out your window, Ian.
灾难来临时 威尔逊·威尔逊将不会...
When the shit hits, Wilson Wilson will not...
哦 梅子白兰地 太好了
Oh! Slivovitz! Brilliant!
波兰产的
It's Polish.
一喝就倒啊
It will make us go blind.
你们想看看我的防核弹避难所吗
Do you want to see my nuclear fallout shelter?
威尔逊
Wilson!
威尔逊
Wilson.
威尔逊·威尔逊
Wilson Wilson!
醉了 他睡了
Gone. He's gone!
好吧
Well, um...
看来现在就剩我俩了
...I guess that means we're alone, Ian.
别走
Stay.
靠 抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
我太醉了
I'm so drunk.
我♥操♥
Ah! Fuck!
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
搞定
Ok.
等下 等下
Wait. Wait.
怎么了
What? What?
怎么了
What?
我弟弟不配合
...my penis isn't working.
太丢脸了
Oh, it's a disaster.
我去找贝杨了
自己拿吃的喝的去
别用你的手♥机♥了
他们能用三角定位找到你
—威尔逊留
另,贝姬滚蛋了
你是贝杨·切沃的朋友吗
Are you a friend of Bejan Chervo's?
今早我们发现贝杨死亡了
We found Bejan dead this morning.
虽不能完全确定
Can't be 100%,
但看上去是从阳台窗户跳下去的
but it looks like he's jumped from his balcony window.
自杀吗
Like... suicide?
你还好吗 需要来点茶吗
Are you OK? Would you like some tea?
我不喝茶
I don't drink tea.
咖♥啡♥因♥是中情局发明的
Caffeine was invented by the CIA.
-他有遗书什么的吗 -没有
- Did he leave a note? - No note.
就这么死了
What... he's dead?
要喝点水吗
Would you like some water?
不用了
No.
还是给我来点水吧 谢谢
Can I have some water, please?
是什么让你觉得他是自杀的
What makes you think it was suicide?
很多年前 他有过抑郁的病史
Well, he had a history of depression stretching back years.
-所以 -什么 不对 他没有
- So... - What?! No, he didn't.
他有 有时候人呢...
He did. Look, sometimes people...
听我说 我了解贝杨
Listen to me. I knew Bejan, all right?
他可不抑郁
He was not depressed.
医疗记录不会说谎的
Medical records don't lie.
操
Fuck!
抓到你了 这回抓到你了吧
Gotcha! I've got you this time, eh?
到底谁才是坨屎
Who's the shit now, eh?
-谁才是坨屎 -放开我
- Who's the shit now? - Get off me!
你哪都别想去了
No, you're not going anywhere, mate.
我♥操♥
Argh! Fuck!
你个小人♥渣♥
You little shit!
你个熊孩子
You little fucker!
迈克尔 这是买♥♥俄♥罗♥斯♥流感的
Michael, this is for Russian flu.
怎么 我们要买♥♥吗
What, are we getting that?
都签过字了不是吗
Well... it's all signed off on, isn't it?
是 但是 我是说...
Yeah, but, I mean...
你要检查一下吗 如果合同生效了...
Do you want to check? I mean, once we're contractually obliged...
放回去别管了 贝弗
Oh, just put the fucking thing in, Bev!
希望你们都认真听课了
I hope you've been paying attention.
课堂最后会有一个测验
There will be a test at the end.
现在准备好笔 大脑开动起来
So, pens at the ready, brains switched on.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
他是格兰特·里瑟 老师 我们班的
That's Grant Leetham, Miss. He's in our class.
警♥察♥都惊动了 格兰特
The police are here, Grant.
有位先生伤得非常严重
A man was very seriously hurt today.
你知道点什么吗
Do you know anything about this?
格兰特 我想帮你
Look, Grant, I want to help you.
如果你惹上了什么麻烦的话
I mean, if you're mixed up in something...
那好 既然你不想对我说
Well, if you won't talk to me...
请进吧 先生们
If you would come in, gentlemen.
别怕 格兰特 警♥察♥而已
It's all right, Grant. Just policemen.
他们又不咬你
They're not going to bite.
这次楼高多了 我们特地看过了
Too high this time, we checked.
两位 我知道情况非常严重
Listen, I know this is serious,
但如果他真心悔过的话
but if he's sorry,
我们能不能和那位受伤的先生谈一谈
perhaps we could talk to the gentleman involved?
他只有11岁 而且家里有点情况
He is only 11 and there are... circumstances at home.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
怎么了蕾珍 有电♥话♥找我吗
All right, Rejane? Tel?
伊恩·约翰逊吗
Ian Johnson?
我是利曼探长 这位是副总监凯利
I'm Detective Inspector Leeman, this is DC Keatly.
根据2003年性侵法案 你涉嫌
I'm arresting you under the Sexual Offences Act 2003
强♥奸♥ 侵害一名13岁以下儿童
on suspicion of rape of a child under the age of 13,
并蓄意对其实施极为严重的身体伤害
assault of a child under the age of 13 by penetration
现依法将你逮捕
and inflicting grievous bodily harm with intent.
如果你同意认罪 鉴于你是初犯 无前科
A guilty plea, first offence, not on the register,
可能轻判六到八年 你可能四年就出来了
maybe six to eight years. You'll serve four. Maybe.
减刑 但是..
Reduced? But...
但我是清白的啊
but I'm innocent.
伊恩 他们采集到了3份你的DNA
Ian, they've taken three samples of your DNA.
抓错人的概率是百亿分之一
The chance of error is one in ten billion.
全地球加起来也没那么多人
There aren't that many people on the planet.
我们采集到了你的DNA
We have your DNA.
登录
欢迎 斯潘塞医生
搜索患者记录
搜索患者记录
搜索患者记录
欢迎 斯潘塞医生
我的天
Jesus Christ.
吓死我了
Jesus Christ.
我能走了吗
Am I free?
没我的事了吧
Am I free?
你仍然有嫌疑
Still a suspect.
为什么我兄弟还有嫌疑
Why is my brother still a suspect?
你有没有搞错 我们当时在参加婚礼
We were at a wedding, for Christ's sake.
好几百人都看见了
There's hundreds of witnesses.
-你好啊 -你还好吗
- Hiya. - Hi. How are you?
很不好 我被捕了
Terrible. I was arrested
就昨天 被关了一晚上
yesterday and I spent the night in a cell.
他们说我跟什么儿童色情片有牵扯
They said I was connected to some kind of child porn thing.
我也被捕了
I was arrested as well.
涉嫌性侵犯
Sexual assault.
连我的DNA都有
They had my DNA.
伊恩 能不能麻烦你过来一趟
Ian, do you think you could come back here, please?
为什么
Why?
威尔逊·威尔逊给我发了信息
Wilson Wilson, he left me a message.
贝杨自杀了
Bejan killed himself.
-我希望你别报上去 -搞什么鬼
- I don't want you to write this up. - Jesus Christ!
我要告诉你的 请你别报上去 你发誓
What I'm about to tell you, don't write it up, promise me.
好 我绝不上报
All right, I won't write it up.
贝杨没有抑郁
Bejan wasn't depressed.
以前又不是没人刻意隐瞒他们的病情
Look, it's not unusual for people like that to keep things quiet.
根据他的医疗记录
According to his medical records,
他去年八月在吃抗抑郁药
he was on mirtazapine last August.
你怎么知道他医疗记录里有什么
How do you know it's in his medical records?
我查到了他医疗记录的源代码
I looked at the code his records were written in.
是个什么叫HL7的系统
It's something called HL7.
这个系统12天前刚刚发布了最新版补丁
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表