剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
There are no sides.
只有愿意帮你的人 和不愿意帮你的人
Just people who help you and people who don't.
好了 好了 杰茜 你知道
Now, now, Jess, you know a gentleman
绅士决不能...
never reveals his...
别让我问第二遍 丹尼
Don't make me ask you again, Danny.
杰克很早以前告诉我的
Jack told me years ago.
我去找他就是因为想要第二部分
I went to see him now because I wanted part two.
-我跟杰克很早就认识了 -为什么
- I knew Jack from the old days, you see. - Why?
里面有什么
What's in it?
他没说
He never told me,
你父亲死了之后 本来也没必要知道了
and when your father died, well, it didn't matter any more.
但现在他们掌握了什么
But now they have something.
你父亲死前研究的项目叫两面神
Your father was working on a project called Janus before he died.
他们复♥制♥了他的研究
They've replicated his research.
他们做出来了 现在要进行测试
They have it. They're going to test it.
两面神是干嘛的
And... and what does Janus do?
我发誓我不知道
I swear I don't know.
你父亲最后的研究
The last thing your father was working on
是定向攻击人类基因的病毒载体
were viral delivery vectors that attack the human genome.
泰特呢 他怎么说
And Tate? What did he say?
他说末日到了
He said that this is the end.
一切都完了
He said that we are all finished.
然后就自杀了
And he took his own life.
我们得合作 杰茜 你和我
We need to work together, Jess, you and I...
我还是不明白你要做什么
What I still don't get is what you were going to do with it.
对你这样的老不死人♥渣♥来说
I mean, what use would it
它能有什么用
be to a decrepit old sack of filth like you?
你觉得你的最后一口气会是什么感觉 丹尼
What do you think your last breath will feel like, Danny?
有个女人 在军情五处
There's a woman, MI5...
军情五处都是他们的人
They already have MI5.
这个不是 她跟你我一样
Not this one. She's like us
暗中行动 非常警惕
works in secret, trusts no-one.
她能帮你
She can help.
杰茜 如果你能帮我拿到手稿
Now, Jess, if you get me the manuscript,
我可以给她
I can get it to her.
她叫什么
What's her name?
请别逼我说出来 杰茜卡
Please don't make me tell you that, Jessica.
米尔纳
Milner.
她叫米尔纳
Her name's Milner.
她是个好女人 杰茜卡
She's a good woman, Jessica.
伊恩 我们需要一辆车
Ian, we need a vehicle.
你看我动手很多次了
You've seen me enough times.
现在该你去做了
It's time for you to do it.
为什么他不给你
Why didn't he give it to you?
有点奇怪
Bit odd.
我跟你是一边的 杰茜卡 你知道的
I'm on your side, Jessica, you know that.
我是...
I'm one of the...
如果我们能找到他 他们也能
If we found him, they would.
他那么轻易就说出了米尔纳的名字
He gave up Milner's name like that.
你也看到他们对威尔逊做了什么
You saw what they did to Wilson.
所以你就杀了他
So you just killed him?
-我只是过河拆桥 -啥
- I pulled up the ladder. - What?
你♥他♥妈♥杀了他 剥夺了他的生命
You fucking killed him! You took his life!
怎么 只要没有利用价值的人
So, what, you just kill
你就杀掉 是吗
people if they're not convenient, is that it?
你为什么变得这么奇怪
Why are you being so odd?
你们他妈在干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
他们...他们进来了
They... er... They just came in.
于是你就把他们绑起来了
So you tied them up?
还有孩子 你也绑起来了
Children? You tied up children?
我们想让现场看起来像是打劫
We're making it look like a burglary!
你干得很好
You did the right thing.
我们明天晚上十点在这里见
We meet here tomorrow, 10pm.
把威尔逊藏起来
Keep Wilson out of sight.
别上国道 躲开监控
Stay on country roads, avoid CCTV.
你做得很对
You did exactly the right thing.
所以 我想要一份疫苗的样本
So I-I-I... I want a sample of the vaccine.
我相信你们能理解 毕竟昨晚发生了那样的事
I-I-I'm sure you understand, with the events of last night.
这是一份R6 80申请表
So this is an R6 80 request for...
很好 你想要一份样本
Excellent, yes. You want a sample.
没错 都填好了 整理好了
Yes, it's... it's all filled. It's all in order.
-书面文件已经...-你要样本做什么
- The... er... paperwork is... - What do you want it for?
根据合同你们有义务在48小时内提供样本
You are contractually obliged to supply a sample within 48 hours.
当然 出了什么事吗
Yes, of course. Something wrong?
没有 一切正常 我只是需要
No, no, nothing's wrong. I just need...
我要一份样本 我有这个权利
I want a sample. I can do that.
自♥由♥记者威廉姆·卡伊在伦敦东区
Freelance journalist William Kaye has been murdered
一处停车场内被残忍♥杀害
in a car park in Wapping in East London
警方称
in what is being described
根据现场来看 应该是黑帮处刑
by police as a gangland-style execution.
卡伊先生胸部中三枪 头部中一枪
Mr Kaye was shot three times in the chest and once in the head.
警方已将嫌犯拘留
Police have a suspect in custody -
俄♥罗♥斯♥国籍 名叫安雅·卢琴科
a Russian national named as Anya Lutchenko.
-安雅 -警方称其为性工作者
- Anya? - Police have described her as a sex worker.
领导此次调查的刑♥警♥...
The detective leading the investigation...
你的妻子怎么样了 达格代尔
How's your wife, Dugdale?
还在试图受孕 是吗
Still trying to conceive, are you?
还在为生孩子努力
Still trying for a little baby?
忘掉疫苗的事吧 达格代尔先生
Forget the vaccine, Mr Dugdale.
你不是间谍
You're not a spy.
贝姬 他们会在陶顿大厦
Becky, they'll be in the Taunton Building.
是个很高的水塔
It's a huge water tower.
贝姬 小心
And, Becky, be careful.
格兰特是大城市的生意人 肯定很滑头
Grant's a city trader. He's bound to be a cock.
你是贝姬
Are you Becky?
格兰特
Grant?
搞什么 你不是大城市的生意人吗
What? I thought you were a city trader?
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
没事 他是威尔逊 受了点伤
Don't worry. It's just Wilson. He's... um... He's been hurt.
你最好跟他待在后面
You better get in the back with him.
威尔逊·威尔逊
Wilson Wilson?
你看起来糟透了
You look a mess, man.
天 你听起来只有十岁
Bloody hell, you sound about ten.
差不多 他11岁
Close. He's 11.
啥 真的吗
What? Really?
你说你开保时捷
You said you owned a Porsche
睡超模来着
and that your girlfriend was a supermodel.
我有野心不行吗
Yeah, I've got ambitions.
好了 乖乖待着 你俩都是
Right, stay here and be nice, both of you.
她有男朋友没
She got a boyfriend?
我去商店买♥♥点水
I'm just going to go get some water for us from the shop, OK?
是我
It's me.
手稿确实存在
The manuscript exists.
那个男孩
The boy.
他知道在哪
The boy knows where it is.
杰茜卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表