剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
阿尔多·莫罗遇害
Aldo Moro e' morto.
前总理阿尔多·莫罗遭人谋害
L'ex Primo Ministro, Aldo Moro, e' stato assassinato.
尸体在罗马的卡依塔尼大道被发现
Il corpo e' stato trovato con dieci proiettili,
身中十弹
in via Michelangelo Caetani in Roma.
可以确定 阿尔多·莫罗
..Posso confermare che Aldo Moro,
这位前总理和基♥督♥教民♥主♥党领袖
ex Primo Ministro e leader della Democrazia Cristiana,
已遭人谋害
e' stato assassinato.
罗马
杰茜卡
Jessica.
这是谁
Who's that?
-是我 -没错 这个呢
- Me. - Yeah. Who's that?
-一只青蛙 -它手里拿着什么
- A frog. - What's he got on his head?
一个王冠
A crown.
杰茜卡
Jessica?
我得去跟人谈谈
I need to talk to someone.
你跟这个叔叔待一会儿好吗
Can you stay with this man?
我问你认不认得这个
I asked if you recognised this.
这份文件里记录了兔子先生的身份
It's a document containing the identity of Mr Rabbit.
它被交到了一个意大利记者手上
It was sent to an Italian journalist
叫米诺·佩科雷利
called Mino Pecorelli.
打个招呼吧 米诺
Say hello, Mino.
你好
Ciao.
就是米诺帮我们把阿尔多·莫罗的死
Mino's the man who pinned the death
推到了中情局头上
of Aldo Moro on the CIA for us.
米诺是我们的人
Mino's with us.
是吧 米诺
Aren't you, Mino?
你知道我不会说英语的
米诺拿到这个都惊呆了
Getting this was a shock for Mino.
整个人都吓傻了
It blew his mind, in fact.
我们真是非常非常幸运
And we were...very, very lucky
这东西是被交给了他
it was sent to him.
是吧 米诺
Weren't we, Mino?
你知道我不会说英语的
为什么还要问
行行好吧
你认得这个吗 菲利普
Do you recognise it, Philip?
你该认得的
Well, you should.
就是你♥他♥妈♥送出去的
You fucking sent it.
我已经完成了两面神
I've finished Janus.
什么
What?
有效果吗
Does it work?
效果非常完美 很完美
It works perfectly. It's perfect.
但... 我对它做了一点调整
But...I've made an adjustment to it.
我把它改变了
I've changed it.
什么调整
What adjustment?
米尔纳... 我把它改变了
Milner...I've changed it.
你干了什么 什么样的调整
What have you done? What is the adjustment?
你们用不了的
You can't use it.
我造出来的这东西你们用不了的
You can never use what I've made.
这周末前把两面神交给我
Give me Janus by the end of the week.
否则我们会折磨杰茜卡
Or we'll torture Jessica.
五年前
英格兰和威尔士各地的
Queues formed outside bakers' shops
面包店外均排起了长队
throughout England and Wales,
多数店铺限制每位顾客仅能购买♥♥一块面包
with most stores limiting customers to one loaf apiece.
电力委员会目前已起草应急计划
The Electricity Council have now drawn up their contingency plans
应对一旦出现罢♥工♥而将导致的断电问题
for cuts and disconnections once the strike begins
伦敦
而发电站的燃料储备...
and supplies to power stations...
英国工业近几周实行的
It has really been quite remarkable,
每周三天工作制
what has been achieved
已取得了十分显著的效果
in these last few weeks of the three-day week,
这要归功于各工会及其雇主们
by British Industry, because of all the arrangements
所采取的各项举措
which have been made by the unions and the employers
他们在其他一些方面也是功不可...
and they ought to have full credit...
你对我的皮耶特做了什么
What did you do to my Pietre?
天啊 布罗斯卡 怎么又来了
Christ, Brosca. Not this again.
我是他的父亲 我怎么会...
I'm his father. Why would I...
我带他去看了医生
I take him to the doctor!
医生说是休克 像创伤性休克
The doctor said it is shock, like trauma.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
他不需要看医生 你得吃药了
He doesn't need a shrink. You need to take your pills.
我不吃你的药
I'm not taking your pills!
你给我下毒
You poison me.
你对他做了什么 我他妈杀了你
What did you do to him? I fucking kill you!
你对他做了什么 我他妈杀了你
What did you do to him? I fucking kill you!
我他妈真想杀了你
I really fucking kill you!
卡维尔先生
Mr Carvel?
这很简单 方法也很讲究
And it's so simple, it's...it's almost elegant.
起效速度快 效果显著
It has the speed, it has the effectiveness,
我们将这种真菌注入蚊子的内脏
so we introduce the fungus to the gut of the mosquito.
我们只需要更多的毒性菌株
We just need a more virulent strain.
灭绝了蚊子 就消灭了疟疾
Ending the mosquito ends malaria.
还有登革热 黄热病 西尼罗病毒
Dengue fever, yellow fever, West Nile virus.
-我们确信已经快成功了 -没用的
- We believe we are very close... - It won't work.
对不起 你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你们说的是绿僵菌吧 没用的
M anisopliae? That's what you're talking about? It won't work.
菌株孢子的稳定性很差
There's poor stability in the sporalating strains.
在蚊子进化超越它之前
You'll get 35% effectiveness at best
最多也就能收到35%的效果
before the mosquito out-evolves it.
我们相信
We believe...
再说了 已知蚊子种类就有3500种
Besides, there are 3,500 species of mosquito.
它们已经存在了1亿年了
They've been around for 100 million years.
你们觉得有可能一下就把它们灭绝吗
You think you can just yank them out of existence?
你们该知道
I mean, you do realise
北极苔原有一半儿的鸟会被饿死吧
half the birds in the Arctic tundra will starve to death?
你们是真这么想的
I mean, you have actually
还是你俩都他妈是白♥痴♥啊
thought of that or are you just fucking idiots?
-那你会怎么治愈疟疾 -治愈疟疾
- And how would you cure malaria? - Cure malaria?
为什么要治愈疟疾
Why would we want to cure malaria?
疟疾很伟大 别打疟疾的主意
Malaria's doing a great job. Leave malaria alone.
年轻人 你喝醉了
Young man, you're drunk.
我是醉了 不过明早你也比我好不了多少
Yes, I am, and in the morning we'll both still be cunts.
你来这儿只是为了喝酒吗
Have you come here just to drink?
除了这里 其它地方都停电了
There's a blackout everywhere else.
这种聚会四年才举办一次
It's only held once every four years, this.
目的是把平时鲜有交集的人聚到一起
The idea is to get people together who could never normally talk.
比如政客 各国领导人
Like politicians, world leaders...
还有科学家
...scientists.
没人知道它的存在
No-one knows it exists.
这是你的身份吗
Is that what you are?
一位科学家
A scientist, then?
你肯定很优秀 才能受邀来这儿
Must be a good one to get into here.
你能来这 肯定在某方面有过人的天赋
Must be some kind of genius to get into here.
无意冒犯 我相信你肯定很出色
No offence. I'm sure you're great.
但你还是滚远点儿吧
But why don't you just fuck off?
不如你动手让我滚吧
Why don't you make me?
治愈疟疾错在哪儿了呢
What's wrong with curing malaria?
难道你不想让世界变得更美好吗
Or don't you want to make the world a better place?
让我给你解释解释
Let me explain something to you.
太阳把一定量的能量传到地球上
The sun throws a certain amount of energy onto this planet.
我们把它转化为食物 衣服 房♥子等等
We turn it into food, clothing, shelter, et cetera.
这些能量养活了我们所有人
It supports an amount of us
我们的人口经过3万年才增长到了10亿
and it took 30,000 years for that amount to become one billion.
然后我们找到了一种利用远古太阳能的方式
Then we found a way to use ancient sunlight,
那些储存在石油和煤炭里的太阳能
sunlight trapped in oil and coal.
我们开始赖以生存
We started to live off that.
后来怎么样了呢
What happened?
仅仅130年里 我们的人口翻了一番
In just 130 years, our population doubled.
接下来增长的10亿人口用了30年
The next billion took 30 years.
第4次10亿人口增长仅仅用了14年
The fourth billion has taken just 14.
所以 问题来了
So, here's the question.
你觉得 就算100年吧
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表