剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
我可以跟他交易
I can make a trade.
他能帮我们联♥系♥到能帮忙的人
And he'll put us onto someone who can help.
你确定吗
You serious?
我确定 你们需要找地方住吗
I mean it. Do you need somewhere to stay?
不 我们有 来吧
No, we've got... Come on.
我们需要回去找我们的朋友
We've got friends we need to get back to.
我怎么联♥系♥你们
Well, how do I get in touch with you?
你们有电♥话♥吗
Do you have... Do you have a phone?
我们不信任电♥话♥
We don't trust phones.
好吧
Ok.
明天还在这里 同一时间
Come back here tomorrow. Same time?
好的
Ok.
失陪了
Sorry.
-武装警♥察♥ 不许动 -快跑
- Armed police! Stay where you are! - Move!
快跑
Come on!
-不不不 -趴下 趴下
- No! No, no! - Get down! Down!
-格兰特 格兰特 -放开我
- Grant! Grant! - Get off me!
我需要
I need...
水
...water.
你告诉他们什么了
What did you tell them?
我 告诉他们
I... Tell them?
我什么都没告诉他们
I told them nothing. I...
我要喝水
I need water.
他们拿到了疫苗
They have the vaccine.
对 但他们不知道那是什么
Yes, but they don't know what it is.
他们只是群孩子 他们什么都不知道
They're just... children. They know nothing.
他们很清楚那是什么
They know exactly what it is,
因为你告诉了他们
because you told them.
不 我什么都没说 我什么都没说
No. I said nothing, I said nothing.
够了 了结他
Enough of this. Finish him.
他发挥了他的作用
He's served his purpose.
他曾是个好幌子
He made good cover.
现在他是负担了
Now he's a liability.
该了断了
It's time to end this.
你想让我
You want me to...
我总不能亲自动手吧
Well, I'm not going to do it myself, am I?
都安排好了
Everything's been arranged.
他的病历上会有抑郁症病史
His medical records now show a history of depression.
我们已经安排好了人
We've men ready to take
会把他的尸体挂在里士满的一座桥上
his body to hang from a bridge in Richmond.
那里的法医是我们的人
We have a coroner there.
不 不 我 我不认为我能
Oh, no. No, I... I don't think I can.
你当然能
Oh, yes, of course you can.
你看 这是命令
You see, it's an order.
我在给你下命令
I'm giving you an order.
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表