剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
You can't escape the payback.
凡事都要付出代价的
Fame is a double-edged sword.
名誉是把双刃剑
Isn't that a good thing?
那难道不是件好事吗
You get twice as much sword.
跟有两把剑一样
Who would want a single-edged sword?
谁会想要只有单边刃的剑
Maybe ask samurais.
日本武士吧
There's another thing I've been meaning to ask.
还有一件事情我一直想问
If a cat had a white stripe painted down its back,
如果在猫的后背画上白色的条纹
would a skunk really fall in love with it?
那臭鼬真的会爱上它吗
No, right?
不会的 是吧
I mean, I get why it's funny.
我明白笑点在哪
It just doesn't seem real.
但感觉不是真事儿吧
Anyway, I'm gonna light my clothes on fire
不管怎样 我现在要点著我的衣服
to signal for help.
好发出求救信号
Okay.
好吧
You're the New Yorker.
你是纽约人
How do we get out of Manhattan?
咱们怎麽离开曼哈顿呢
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I've never been off the island.
我从来没有离开过这座岛
Why would I?
为什麽要离开呢
This is home.
这裡就是家
For hundreds of years,
数百年了
my family was driven out of country after country
我的家族被一个个国家驱逐出境
because they did sex with cattle.
因为他们与牲口做爱
But then the Kaushtuppers moved to America, and...
然后 Kaushtupper家族搬到了美国
Whatever, forget it.
算了吧
We'll use the driver talky box.
咱们用驾驶囉嗦盒
Resuming route guidance.
重启线路导航
Destination: mistress's apartment.
目的地 情妇的公♥寓♥
Cancel.
取消
New destination:
新目的地
Durnsville, Indiana.
登斯维尔 印第安纳
Proceed to highlighted route.
沿著加亮路径行驶
No, you don't tell me what to do.
才不 你不能指挥我做什麽
In 200 feet, turn left...
200英尺后左转
I don't have to listen to you.
我没必要听你的
Are you okay, dear?
亲爱的 你还好吧
I am so sick of men like him bossing me around.
我真受够了像他这样的男人对我指手画脚
I have my own opinions.
我自己有主意
I can do stuff without you.
没了你我一样能成事
Redirecting to nearest tampon store.
重新导航到最近的姨妈巾商店
You shut up.
你闭嘴
We're going our own way!
我们走自己的路
This is getting a real Thelma and Louise vibe.
感觉越来越<塞尔玛与路易丝>了
91年女权主义公路片
I like it.
老娘喜欢
Let's go.
出发
We don't need him.
我们不需要他
We don't need anyone.
我们谁都不需要
Oh, my God, we're lost.
上帝啊 我们迷路了
I should never have left Manhattan.
我就不应该离开曼哈顿
Where are we?
我们在哪裡
When are we?
我们在哪个时代
Why did I break the GPS?
我为什麽要弄坏导航仪
Why did I throw away my whole life?
我为什麽要丢弃我的生活
Is that the ocean?
那是大海吗
How do you find out who you really are
在你什麽都不是的情况下
when you're nothing?
还有什麽自我可找寻
I can't take out the trash
我不会扔垃圾
or get out of this dress.
也脱不掉这条裙子
I can't drive!
我不会开车
I'm so...
我彻底
lost.
迷失了方向
Okay, here's the plan.
我有个计划
Prostitution.
卖淫
You're the talent.
你卖肉
I'm the muscle.
我拉皮条
Just remember, no kissing.
记住一条 别接吻
The medicine wheel represents the four directions.
这个"灵疗轮"代表了四个方位
Ugh, boring.
无聊
I want my MTV.
我要我的音乐电视台
It's not your MTV.
不是你的音乐电视台
The MTV belongs to all of us.
那是我们所有人的
What your father's trying to say is,
你♥爸♥爸想说的是
wherever you go in the world,
不论何时何地
if you can find the four winds, you'll never be lost.
只要你认清四种风向 你就永远不会迷路
And yellow is the east, where the sun rises.
黄色代表东方 那是太阳升起的地方
Maybe when you were a kid, old man.
那是你小时候的事儿了吧 老头子
The sun rises in the east.
太阳从东方升起
We went the wrong way!
我们走错路了
But we're about to make $4.
但我们马上就能赚到4块了啊
Sorry, fellas.
抱歉 伙计们
It's got to be morning by now.
现在准是早上了
10:30.
十点半
The trial's starting!
庭审马上就要开始了
Try and open the door, smart.
试试看开门 真聪明
Is it working?
开了吗
Are we outside now?
我们现在在外边了吗
Give it up, Kimmy.
放弃吧 Kimmy
The trial doesn't matter anymore.
庭审再也不重要了
Nothing matters.
没什麽是重要的
**By Mennen*
*高露洁製造
Swear to god,
我发誓
Gretchen! Will you stop doing that?
Gretchen 你能停下来吗
Found my diary.
找到我的日记了
I used to think you were my hero, you know.
我曾经把你当我的英雄
Remember this?
记得这个吗
"Kimmy found a rat in the air filter today.
"Kimmy今天在空气过滤器裡发现了一隻老鼠
The Reverend was so scared.
牧师吓坏了
Later, I found a part of my boob that I like"...
我还发现了我对自己胸满意的部分"
Whatever.
随便了
Thought you were so strong,
我曾经觉得你特别厉害
standing up to the Reverend like that.
敢那样子直面牧师
But I was wrong.
但我错了
And now, because of you...
现在 因为你
I'll never get to marry Brandon Yeagley.
我永远没法嫁给Brandon Yeagley了
Ever since I was a little girl...
自从我还是个小女孩
That's it, the rat.
对了 那隻老鼠
Really cool how you let me finish talking just now.
谢谢您咯 在这个节骨眼打断我讲话
Everybody follow me to the air filter room.
所有人跟著我去空气过滤器的屋子
I'm getting us the fudge out of here.
我要带大家离开这个鬼地方
Man, that fortune cookie was right on the money.
那个签语饼也讲的太准了
I don't like it out here one bit.
我一丁点都不喜欢这裡
It doesn't smell like urine at all.
一点尿味都没有
And what's with all these giant, fluffy dogs?
这些硕大无比 毛绒绒的狗又是怎麽回事
They're not dogs.
它们不是狗
They're buffalo.
是水牛
That rat I found got in here through the air filter.
我发现的那隻老鼠是通过空气过滤器进来的
Which means there's more rats.
意味著这有更多的老鼠
This party is about to get some meat.
这场聚会有肉了
What? No.
什麽 不是
If this is how rats get in,
如果老鼠从这裡进的
it's how we're getting out.
我们就可以从这裡出去
These geese are flying south.
这些天鹅向南飞去
This road should take us west.
这条路能领我们驶向西方
That's the weirdest bodega I've ever been in.
那是我进过最诡异的杂货店
I try to buy some poppers and a cup of loose tuna.
我想买点硝酸戊酯和一罐鬆口金枪鱼罐头
They look at me like I'm crazy.
他们像看疯子一样看我
Go, Townville!
前进吧 汤斯维尔队
Aw, jeez.
我的天
After everything Native Americans have been through...
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表