剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
My Eldridge and I were just doing some calisthenics.
我家Eldridge和我只是在做体操而已
I need to be my trimmest, officer.
我得保持我最好的体型 警官
See, I report for duty in Cape May,
我快要去五月岬服役了
in, well, less than 24 hours.
明天就要出发
Can you begrudge a father
你好意思责怪一个
one last romp with his boy before the Navy ruins him?
打算在海军毁了儿子之前再疼爱他一次的父亲吗
My apologies to you
我向您
and your adult son, sir.
和您成年的儿子道歉 先生
I mistook you for a pair of common street screwers.
我错把你们当成一对姦夫淫夫了
Not to worry, my good man.
别担心 好先生
It's like my grandpapa always told me...
就跟我爷爷总告诉我的
**Listen to the twiddle of the little dickie-bird*
*听听小鸟的轻吟
**Sometimes what you think you hear*
*你以为听到了什麽
**Is not quite what you heard*
*其实是错的
**Twiddle-dee, twit-twoo*
*嘀嘀嘀 嘟嘟
**Means "I love you”*
*意思是我爱你
**Tweet-twoo, twidle-dee*
*嘟嘟嘟 嘀嘀
**Means "get off of me"*
*意思是快走开
**Tweetie, tweetie, tweetie*
*嘀嘀嘀 嘀嘀嘀
**Means "you're my little sweetie"*
*意思是你是我的小甜心
**"Twattie twittie twittle"*
*嘀嘟哒嘀嘀
**Means "to your right a little"*
*意思是往右边一点哦
**Oh, dickie-bird, dickie-bird*
*小鸟 小鸟鸟
**Dickie-bird do*
*小鸟鸟 轻吟
**Trying to tell you that I love you like the dickie-bird do*
*用小鸟鸟的方式表达我爱你
Extry, extry! Read all about it!
号外号外 快来看看啊
Germany mounts offensive against Poles.
德国"强攻"波兰啦
I must go!
我该走了
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表