剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
I can't believe what people just leave on the street.
真不敢相信 居然有人把这扔在街上
You mean trash?
你是说垃圾吗
Why would someone throw out a perfectly good TV?
怎麽会有人把这麽好的电视扔了
Ariel, this thingamabob is not gonna work.
傻姑娘 这鬼东西肯定不能用
Ever since I stopped paying my cable bill,
自从我不交有线电视费以后
my TV's just been a conversation piece.
电视对我来说 就只是和别人聊天的话题
People say, "Titus, why do you have a nonworking television
人们老说 "Titus 你为什麽放一个看不了的电视
in your house?"
在家啊"
And then the magic begins.
然后就是见证奇迹的时刻了
Good job, little girl.
乾得好 小女孩
I knew you could do it, because you believed in yourself.
我就知道你能行 因为你相信自己
I know! But Titus doubted me.
我知道 可是Titus不相信我
What channel is this? Don't worry about it.
这什麽频道 别在意这些细节
**Unbreakable*
*简直坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧槽
**It's a miracle*
*简直是个奇迹
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧槽
**But females are strong as hell*
*但是女人们可真牛逼啊
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧槽
**It's a miracle*
*简直是个奇迹
**Unbreakable*
*坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧槽
*That's gonna be, uh...
*这将是 呃
*you know, a fascinating transition.
*一个神奇的转变
**Damn it*
*卧槽
It smells like lavender, oh, and the beach.
这地方闻起来有薰衣草的味道 还有种沙滩的感觉
Yeah, it would be a great place to bring a baby.
是啊 是个养小孩的好地方
Yeah.
没错
Ew.
耶
Buhbreeze.
清风来
Cover it up, it's fine.
遮住异味 一喷清新
Jeez, do people not clean their homes in the future?
天啊 未来人们是都不打扫房♥子了吗
Stop calling this "The future."
别再管这叫"未来"了
What did you talk about?
你说什麽呢
You were interviewing her out in the open?
你要公开採访她吗
You don't think my boss has something to do
你不会认为我老闆和那个女孩的失踪
with that missing girl, do you?
有什麽关係的吧
Turn it off.
关掉它
Turn off the TV.
关掉电视
But I'm watching Law Squiggle Order!
可是我正看<法律"麻花符号"秩序>呢
I said turn it off.
我说了 关了它
That man is my nemesis.
那男的是我的死对头
Richard Belzer?
Richard Belzer
He seems so nice.
他看著像个好人啊
No, him.
才不是呢 就他
The dollar-store version of this.
简直就是廉价次版的我
Kimmy's professional work phone.
这是Kimmy的工作电话
Hey, Kimmy, it's me.
嗨 Kimmy 是我
Who? Cyndee...
谁 Cyndee
Pokorny.
Pokorny
From the bunker?
在地堡的那个
Cyndee, hi.
Cyndee 你好
How did you get this number? I got the letter you sent me.
你怎麽知道我号码的 我收到你的信了
What letter?
什麽信
It's on Barbie stationery. It has pizza grease on it.
就是用芭比图案信纸写的信啊 上面还有披萨油点呢
I'm gonna kill you.
我非把你弄死
So how are you? Yeah, real good.
那你还好吗 很好啊
You know, sometimes I get mad for no reason.
有时候 无缘无故我就怒了
Like, the other day, I smashed one of those...
就像那天 我砸了一辆
Oh, gosh, what are they called?
天啊 它们叫什麽来著
Kia Sorrentos.
起亚汽车
And last night I had a dream
昨天晚上我还做了个梦
that Reverend Richard was chasing me,
Richard牧师在追著我跑
and then I turned around, and his face
我一回头 他的脸
was the baby from Full House.
竟然是<欢乐满堂>裡的小孩
Oh, that's terrible.
这可真糟糕
But other than that, real good.
除了这部分 这个梦可真不错
Hey, I should come visit you sometime.
我应该找个时间去看看你
Uh, yeah, maybe.
也许吧
Uh, listen, I got to get ready for work, so...
听著 我得去工作了 所以
Oh, okay.
好吧
Bye. So bye.
再见 就这样了 再见
Why would you send that letter?
你寄那封信干什麽
I had to call for backup. You won't talk to me.
我得找找援军啊 你都不和我聊聊
You say I don't understand, but I knew who would understand
你说我不会懂 可我知道
is another one of your goopy-doops.
你的那些蠢伙伴会懂
My what?
我的什麽
You don't like it when I say "Mole Women."
你又不喜欢我叫她们"鼹鼠女"
Yeah, 'cause that's our word.
当然了 只有我和她们才能说
You wouldn't like it if I said...
你也不会喜欢我说
**Hold!*
*打住
Titus, I'm fine.
Titus 我没事
I don't need to talk about it.
我不需要和别人聊这事儿
Kimmy, you yell in your sleep. You bite my nails.
Kimmy 你在梦中尖叫 咬我的指甲
And we still don't know why you're afraid of Velcro.
我们还是不知道你为什麽害怕魔术贴
Aah!
啊
Hi, Mrs. Voorhees.
嗨 Voorhees夫人
Are you praying?
你是在祈祷吗
Do you need a bucket? This is a Joy Pose.
用不用给你个桶 这是一个幸福的姿势
It's scientifically proven that if you look good on the outside,
科学证明 如果你的外表看起来很好
you actually become confident and happy.
你的内心就会很自信很快乐
It's called outside-in living, Kimmy.
这叫由外而内的生活态度 Kimmy
And I have bought two books on it.
我买了两本关于这个的书
I've been doing that my whole life.
我一生都在为之努力
Smile until you feel better.
保持微笑 直到你感觉好点了
I call it "Kimmying." Watch.
我叫这个"Kimmying" 快看
Oh, Kimmy, you can cancel those reservations
Kimmy 你可以取消
at Le Gargámel.
在Le Gargámel的订位了
Mr. Voorhees called, and he won't be coming back
Voorhees先生打电话来 说接下来这六个星期
for another six weeks.
都不会回来了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
About what? I've already forgotten about it.
遗憾什麽 我已经忘了这事儿了
Oh, can you try Dr. Franff's office
你能打到Franff医生的办公室
and see if he can squeeze me in today?
看看他能挤出时间见我吗
Okay.
好
Also, see if they have an appointment.
还有 看看他们有没有预约
And the school called.
学校也打电话来了
They need a photo of you for Buckley's caregiver ID.
他们需要你的照片 用来做Buckley的看护人身份认证
Apparently, all these days that you've been picking him up,
很明显 你接他回家的这些天裡
they've been parking him down as "Abducted."
他们都觉得这孩子是被"绑架"了
Oh, boy, okay.
天啊 好的
I don't really have a recent picture of myself.
我没有什麽近照
Is there a Sears near here?
这儿附近有西尔斯吗
Ew. No.
呃 没有
Just take a selfie and email it to me.
自♥拍♥一张 发个邮件给我就行
A selfie. Yes.
自♥拍♥ 好吧
What is that?
那是什麽
Are you serious?
你是在开玩笑吧
You just reverse the camera and press the button.
把镜头转过来 按下按键
Oh, no.
不是吧
No, you have to hold the camera high
不是这样 你得把相机举高
to keep your chin up.
显得下巴尖挺一些
Then make a kissy mouth.
做一个嘟嘟嘴
Then think about baby ducks, so your eyes look kind.
心裡想著可爱小鸭鸭 你的眼神就看起来很无害
And squeeze in your arm to push up your cleavage.
胳膊挤到一起 好挤出沟
Is this what my face looks like now?
我的脸现在就长这样吗
That's what I say when I look in the mirror every morning.
我每天早上照镜子的时候也是这麽说的
You know, when I used to get really sad
以前我在原来的住处
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表