剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
You're not Grant Belden. I'm Grant Belden.
你不是Grant Belden 我才是Grant Belden
**Close your eyes*
*闭上双眼
**Make a wish*
*许下心愿
**And blow out the candlelight*
*吹灭蜡烛
Boyz II Men. Yeah, sing it, baby, man.
大人小孩双拍档 没错 唱吧 亲爱的
I miss you, homies.
我好想你们 老伙伴们
**We're gonna celebrate*
*我们要庆祝
**All through the night*
*彻夜狂欢
**I'll make love to you*
*我要向你求欢
**When you want me to*
*当你想要我时
Oh, God, it's the wrong Boyz II Men song.
天 不对 不是这首
**Baby, all through the night*
*宝贝 整晚整夜
**I'll make love to you*
*我要向你求欢
**Like you want me to*
*就像你要我
**And I will not let go*
*我不会放手
**Till you tell me to*
*直到你要我放手
I'm not supposed to have ice cream.
我不该吃冰淇淋的
Oh.
噢
I promise I won't tell.
我保证不说出去
Well, you're a pretty nurse.
你是个漂亮的护士
Oh, that's nice, but I'm not a nurse.
噢 谢谢 但我不是护士
I'm Kimmy, Jacqueline's friend.
我是Kimmy Jacqueline的朋友
Who? Kennedy?
谁 肯尼迪夫人吗
Give her my best.
代我向她问好
Ah, Rexy. Here you go!
啊 Rexy 给你这个
Good dog.
乖狗狗
Oh, you're hungry today, aren't you?
你今天胃口不错啊 是吧
Good dog.
乖狗狗
Mr. Belden, I don't know if I should tell you this,
Belden先生 我不知道应不应该告诉你
but there's no dog.
这裡没有狗啊
I don't know if I should tell you this,
我不知道应不应该告诉你
but I slept with my twin brother's wife.
我和我双胞胎弟弟的老婆睡过
I told her I was him.
我告诉她我就是她老公
She had no idea. Shh, shh, shh.
她根本分不清 嘘 嘘 嘘
So how's your ice cream?
冰淇淋好吃吗
Cold! Oh, so cold.
冷 噢 太冷了
The Krauts had us surrounded in Bastogne.
德国佬把我们围困在巴斯托尼
We nearly froze to death.
我们差点冷死了
But we kept each other warm...
我们互相取暖
any way we could.
用尽一切方式
When I was eight, I stole $5
当我8岁的时候 我从我妈妈的钱包裡
from my mother's purse.
偷了5美元
Yes, well, Mother could be strict.
嗯 母亲是管的比较严
But she always kept a pocket full of chocolate syrup
但她总在她的包裡装满
for the wee ones.
对小孩子的诱惑
I can tell you anything, can't I?
我什麽都可以跟你讲 对吧
I can talk to you, and you won't think I'm a freak,
我能跟你聊天 而你不会像Titus和混球Siri 那样
like Titus or that jerk Siri.
认为我是一个怪胎
You won't even remember!
你甚至不会记得我说过什麽
Hot dog.
热狗
I'm a Mole Woman.
我是鼹鼠女
When we got to Dusseldorf, they made us shoot
当我们到达杜塞尔多夫的时候 他们
all the zoo animals.
让我们杀光动物园裡的动物
I was kept underground for 15 years
我被一个神经病牧师
by an insane preacher.
藏在地下15年
I ate giraffe, and I liked it.
我吃了长颈鹿 还挺喜欢的
Jackie Lynn.
Jackie Lynn
I told you, it's Jacqueline now.
我告诉过你 现在是Jacqueline了
Jackie Lynn is a cheap stripper name.
Jackie Lynn像是廉价的脱衣舞♥女♥的名字
Jacqueline is a classy stripper name.
而Jacqueline是高贵的脱衣舞♥女♥
Your father was elected chair of Tribal Council.
你父亲被选为部落议事会的主席
You really should come back to this year's Sun Dance.
今年太阳舞节的时候 你真应该回来
Sundance? The film festival?
圣丹斯 电影节吗
I hear Kevin Smith has really outdone himself this time.
我听说凯文史密斯这次真的突破了自我
He's a hack.
他根本不行
And we're talking about the Lakota Sun Dance.
而且我们是在讨论拉科塔太阳舞节啊
Jeez, Jackie Lynn,
天啊 Jackie Lynn
where is the morning star necklace
你奶奶做的那条
that your grandmother made?
晨星项链呢
I sold it.
我卖了
I sold all my old trinkets so that I could own Manhattan,
我把我那些旧首饰全都卖了 为了在曼哈顿立足
and it's working.
我做到了
I'm a stewardess.
我是一名空姐
I'm dating a rich, older man,
我在和一个很有钱的老男人约会
and I'm lying to him about my birth control.
我还骗他说我有在避孕
Ay.
哎
Aren't you happy for me?
你们不为我感到高兴吗
I'm actually succeeding here.
我现在在这裡真的很成功
And someday I'll have enough money
终有一天我会拥有足够的钱
so you guys can come to New York and live with me.
你们就可以来纽约和我一起生活了
We don't want to live in New York.
我们不想在纽约生活
The littering here makes me cry.
这裡髒乱的让我想哭
I don't know you anymore.
我都快不认识你了
Jac-que-line.
Jac-que-line
That means you're supposed to think
意思是你应该
of other people,
为其他人想想
and you only care about yourself.
而你只在乎你自己
You've forgotten everything we taught you.
你把我们教你的东西全都忘了
Yeah, well, some of the things you taught me were dumb,
有一些你们教我的东西真的蠢透了
like using the whole buffalo.
什麽野牛全身都有用
Some parts just aren't good, guys,
某些部分就很废啊
for example, the poop.
例如 牛粪
No one told you to use the poop.
没人跟你说牛粪能用
Oh.
噢
We wanted you to come back with us.
我们想你回到我们身边
That's why we came all this way in the great iron eagle.
所以我们才在那隻大铁鹰体内千里迢迢飞来这裡
I'm kidding.
我在开玩笑啦
I know what planes are. I was in the Air Force.
我知道飞机是什麽 我以前是空军
But...
但是
this feels like goodbye.
好像该说再见了
Fine.
好吧
If that's how you feel...
如果你们是这麽觉得的
Goodbye.
再见
Sorry. Grant and I just kept talking,
对不起 我和Grant聊的停不下来
and I don't have a watch,
我没有手錶
and then I realized my phone has a clock on it.
然后我才发现我的手机上有时间
Where is Cupertino?
库比蒂诺在哪裡
So you two hit it off?
你们两个很合得来吗
We're actually having dinner tonight.
我们今晚还要一起吃晚饭呢
Well, not tonight, 3:00 pm.
不是今晚 是下午3点
I knew it!
我就知道
You know, at first, I was afraid, "Is he too old?
你知道吗 一开始 我很害怕
Is it weird that all of his wives
他是不是太老了
have been killed in boating accidents?"
他所有的妻子都在船难中死去 会不会很奇怪
But then I thought,
但然后我想到了
"He has a floor-through apartment at 1134 Fifth Avenue.
他在第五大街1134号有一整座公♥寓♥
You, sir, can kill me on a boat anytime."
哥们 你想啥时候杀了我都行
Oh, Charles, you're gonna have to take Buckley
噢 Charles 你今天要把Buckley
to lacrosse today.
带去打曲棍球
Why?
为什麽
Because Kimmy has a second date.
因为Kimmy还有约
Yay.
耶
Sorry about that.
不好意思哦
Well, I guess we're not all cute enough
好吧 看来不是所有人都足够可爱
to get set up by Jacqueline.
能被Jacqueline牵线
Who is? What?
谁 被怎样了
Me is? Shut up. Hello?
我吗 闭嘴 喂
Hello, hello?
喂 喂
Why are you so weird?
为什麽你这麽奇葩
Why am I rubber and you're glue?
反弹 你才奇葩
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表