剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
We're almost there.
我们就快到了
We just passed the water park on the outskirts of town.
我们刚刚经过了郊区的水上乐园
Two more water parks, and we're in Durnsville.
再过两个水上乐园 我们就到登斯维尔了
Thanks for coming with me, Titus.
Titus 谢谢你陪我一起
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Look, I know you don't want to be here,
听著 我知道你不想去登斯维尔
but you're the only one who can stop the Reverend.
但是你是唯一一个可以阻止牧师的人
That man could sell snow to an Eskimo,
那个男人能把雪卖给爱斯基摩人
or a Pontiac Aztec to... someone.
或者把旁蒂克牌汽车卖给 某个人
I'm gonna make waffles out of him.
我要把他做成华夫饼
That's a thing people say in Durnsville.
这是登斯维尔人的一种说法
Well, West Durnsville.
好吧 登斯维尔西部人
It's really bad.
绝对够狠
You folks having a smooth ride back here?
你们坐在这后面感觉不颠吧
Aren't you the bus driver?
你不是大巴司机吗
You can't be back here.
你不能走到后面来
We're on a highway!
我们可是在公路上
You wouldn't be saying that
如果我像我兄弟Allen一样
if I was an airplane pilot,
是个飞行员
like my brother Allen.
你们就不会这麽说了
He's so great 'cause he went to high school
他可棒了 因为他念过高中
and only has one DUI.
而且只被罚过一次酒驾
You have to drive the bus!
你得回去开车
The Durnsville turn's coming up!
前面就是登斯维尔大转弯了
**Unbreakable they alive, damn it*
*简直坚不可摧 她们活下来了 卧槽
**It's a miracle. Unbreakable*
*真是个奇迹 坚不可摧
**They alive, damn it*
*她们活下来了 卧槽
**But females are strong as hell
*但是女人们可真牛逼啊
**Unbreakable they alive, damn it*
*简直坚不可摧 她们活下来了 卧槽
**It's a miracle. Unbreakable they alive. Damn it*
*真是个奇迹 坚不可摧 她们活下来了 卧槽
**That's gonna be, uh...*
*接下来是
**you know, uh...*
*就是 那个
**a fascinating transition*
*华丽的变身
**Damn it*
*卧槽
I am so glad you're here, Kimmy.
Kimmy 我好高兴你来了
Me, too.
我也是
I can't wait to send the Reverend down the river.
我已经迫不及待要把牧师给扔到河底了
Oh, we paved the river.
哦 我们把河填平了
You're standing on it.
你就站在上面
And I'm sorry you always have to clean up my messes,
我很抱歉老是要你给我收拾烂摊子
but it's what you do.
但是你很擅长
I mean, if you hadn't talked me down from my bunker madness,
我是说 要不是你制止了我的地堡疯
I'd still think I was Hulk Hogan.
我现在还会以为自己是胡克霍根呢
Kimmy, do something.
Kimmy 做点什麽
Hulkster?
Hulkster
It's me, "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
是我 我是"大丈夫"兰迪萨维奇
美国摔跤运动员 曾把世界摔跤联盟的冠军输给了胡克霍根
Ooh, yeah, brother!
哦 耶 兄弟
I wish we'd all been as strong as you down there.
我多希望那个时候我们都像你一样坚强
But that's why we need you this one last time.
这就是为什麽我们还得最后麻烦你一次
Well, as we say in New York,
按纽约人的话说
"Look at the marbling on that corned beef!"
"快看那咸牛肉上的脂肪纹路"
Also, I moved my bachelorette party up to tonight
还有 我把我的单身派对提到今天晚上了
'cause I want you to be there...
因为我想让你参加
maid of honor.
我的伴娘
I'd be maid-of-honored!
伴娘很荣幸
So, Kimmy... want to check out some of the old sights?
Kimmy 想要故地重游一番吗
Take a trip down memory lane?
逛逛回忆路
No, Memory Lane is where I got kidnapped.
不要 我就是在回忆路上被绑架的
Oh.
哦
How about the bunker, then?
那地堡呢
What?
什麽
Randy, just take us to the courthouse.
Randy 直接载我们去法♥院♥就好
Okay, well, if you change your mind,
好吧 如果你改变心意了
just let me know.
要告诉我哦
I can let you in,
我可以放你进去
'cause even though I'm technically "Suspended,"
因为虽然严格意义来上说 我被"停职"了
I've still got my old police key ring.
我以前的钥匙圈还在
Doon germit, where in the heck's my keys?
我天 我的钥匙到哪儿去了
Nope.
不在这儿
Ah, must have left them in the car.
啊 肯定落在车裡了
Kimmy Schmidt, Carla Tuesday, WDUR.
Kimmy Schmidt 我是WDUR台的Carla Tuesday
I think of you as the Paul McCartney of the Mole Women.
我认为你是鼹鼠女中的保罗·麦卡特尼
Why is that? Isn't there a back door?
为什麽我会有这样的想法呢 这裡没有后门吗
Well, there used to be,
以前是有的
but all the prisoners kept escaping through it,
但是囚犯老从后门逃出去
so we got rid of it.
我们就不要后门了
But without a door there,
但是没有了门
they escaped even quicker.
他们逃得更快了
Long story short,
长话短说
we dug a big pit out there.
我们在外面挖了个大坑
Follow me.
跟我走
I'll keep the crowd away like a Greenpeace volunteer.
我会像绿色和平组织的志愿者一样驱散人群
Do you have a minute to talk about the environment?
有时间听我说说环境问题吗
Do you have a moment to talk about the environment?
有时间听我说说环境问题吗
Infidel!
异教♥徒♥
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什麽穿成这样
And who are these women?
这些女人又是谁
Did you actually find new people to join the Reverend's church?
你居然还找到了新成员加入牧师的教派吗
And this is only the beginning.
这还只是个开始
I got all these women from just one Lucille Roberts.
光一家露西尔罗伯茨健身俱乐部裡我就找到了这麽多女人
This isn't the beginning.
这不是开始
It's the end.
这是结局
I'm gonna make waffles out of the Reverend.
我要把牧师做成华夫饼
Wow, I know you think he kidnapped you, or whatever,
哇 我知道你认为他绑架了你 或是别的什麽
but that is an ugly thing to say.
但是这样说真的很恶劣
Sorry we're late.
抱歉我们来晚了
We were watching the movie Legal Eagles
我们忙著看<法网神鹰>
to prepare for today.
来为今天的官司做准备
Someone's got a thing for Debra Winger.
有人爱上Debra Winger喽
More like Debra Schwinger.
不如说是Debra "辣"Winger
So, two showers later, here we are.
所以 衝了两把澡之后 我们就来了
Kimmy Schmidt, one more question.
Kimmy Schmidt 还有一个问题
Leave that pale, pale girl alone, Carla Tuesday.
Carla Tuesday 别再纠缠这个苍白无力的姑娘了
She's been through enough.
她经受的够多了
And who are you?
你又是谁
My name is Titus Andromemom.
我叫Titus Andromemom
I'm just here to support
我到这裡来
my friend and roommate, Kimmy Schmidt.
只是为了支持我的朋友兼室友 Kimmy Schmidt
Breaking news: I'm here with the roommate
最新新闻 现在站在我身旁的正是
of Mole Woman Kimmy Schmidt.
鼹鼠女Kimmy Schmidt的室友
Carla, this isn't about me.
Carla 重点不是我
This is about justice.
这事关正义
Kimmy is a private person.
Kimmy是个有隐私的人
She doesn't want this kind of attention,
她不想受到这样的关注
the cameras in her face, the microphones.
杵在面前的摄影机 麦克风
Cameras.
摄影机
But for her sake,
但是为了她
I'll take all the attention, all of it.
我愿意承受关注 所有的关注
Now please rise for the National Anthem.
此时应响起国歌♥
**For the red, white, and blue*
*为了三色国旗
**For the funny things you do*
*为了你的滑稽往事
**America, America*
*美国 美国
**This is you...*
*这就是你
Okay, Kimmy, there's no judgment in brainstorming.
好了 Kimmy 敞开来说说
So how about a solar-powered ice machine?
你觉得买台太阳能制冰机怎麽样
You know, for picnics.
你懂的 野餐用
Sister Kimmy.
Kimmy修女
Not having a vitamin D deficiency
补充了维生素D
certainly suits you.
你果然面色好多了
Hello, Rick.
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表