剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
不胜荣幸
**We're all alone*
*我们都是孤独的
**No chaperone can get our number*
*没有女伴能拿到我们的号码
Julian, welcome back. You look dark enough to be president.
Julian 欢迎回来 你晒的黑得都可以当总统了
Oh, Ashton.
噢 Ashton
You are a delight.
你真会说笑
So did you two enjoy Hale Moekolohe?
你们喜欢Hale Moekolohe吗
The resort in Maui?
毛伊岛的度假地
We didn't... The pen.
我们没 那支笔
Last time I saw one of those was in an X-ray.
上次我看到这麽一支笔还是在X光裡
Well, it was, um...
呃 这个
it was supposed to be a surprise, dear, but, yeah,
我本来想给你个惊喜的 宝贝
I was there a couple of weeks ago to check it out.
我几周前去看过地方
I was thinking about renting out the whole place
打算把那整个地方租下来
for our anniversary.
来过我们的周年庆
Me and my big, surgically enlarged mouth.
我和我术后变大的嘴
Oh, Julian.
噢 Julian
I don't deserve you.
我不值得你这样
I just remembered, Ashton, you only eat fish heads.
我突然想起来 Ashton 你只吃鱼头
I should go tell the chef.
我得去跟厨师打个招呼
Kimmy, I'm adding a seat for you at the table.
Kimmy 我给你在桌上加了个位置
After Julian and Yuko are exposed,
Julian和Yuko的事情暴露之后
I need someone to say "With her?
我需要有人说"就这货色
Over Jacqueline?"
而不是Jacqueline"
Okay, got it.
好的 明白
Julian? Ah, konnichiwa.
Julian 啊 你好
Konnichiwa.
你好
Okay, that line may change.
好吧 台词可能要变一下
Thank you for inviting me. Of course. This is Ashton.
谢谢您邀请我 当然 这位是Ashton
Ooh. Thirsty, are we?
哦 口很渴啊 是吧
**Let's misbehave*
*让我们开始胡作非为
So how's Broadway treating you?
百老汇待你怎样
Oh, standing Os every night.
每晚我都收穫喝彩(站不直腰)
Because of my back.
因为我的背
But to answer your question,
认真回答你的问题
we're packing them in, and the reviews have been kind.
人们纷至沓来 评论还都不错
**Let it go*
*随它吧
**Let it go*
*随它吧
**Can't hold back anymore*
*再无法回到从前
Mm, love your perfume. What is that?
嗯 喜欢你的香水 什麽牌子的
Oh, It's Italian.
哦 是意大利的
Would you excuse me, Logan?
可以失陪一下吗 Logan
I have to use the filth bucket...
我要用一下污物桶
the powder room.
洗手间
Of course, yeah.
当然
Titus, I'm Cinderella-ing.
Titus 我在"灰姑娘"
And I'm A-Star-Is-Borns-ing.
我在"巨星将要诞生"
There's a Broadway producer here.
有一个百老汇製作人在这儿
I always thought my big break would be
我总以为自己出人头地要靠
from pushing Ben Vereen down a flight of stairs,
把本·维林从台阶上推下去
but this is even better.
但这样更好
Gelula!
Gelula
I've been watching you, Kimmy.
我一直盯著你呢 Kimmy
I know.
我知道
That's why I picked my nose earlier...
所以我之前才抠鼻子
to gross you out.
就噁心你
Yeah, burnt.
去气死吧
I know what you're trying to do here.
我知道你想干什麽
Wearing clothes you clearly can't afford,
穿著你负担不起的衣服
scamming your way into this party,
骗进这个派对
flirting with Logan Beekman?
还和Logan Beekman调情
I haven't even started to flirt, Xan.
我还没开始调情呢 Xan
Just wait till a little fellow called Mr. Tongue
等著舌头先生这个小傢伙
comes out to play.
出场吧
You think I'm gonna let you use my family
你觉得我会让你利用我的家庭
to live out some little gold digger fairy tale?
将一个什麽拜金女的童话变为现实
Wait, what?
等等 什麽
I'm just having fun.
我只不过在找乐子
People like me and Logan Beekman,
像我和Logan Beekman这样的人
we see right through people like you.
一眼就能看穿你这样的人
Enjoy your fun while you can,
趁著还有机会多爽爽吧
'cause it's gonna end, I promise.
因为就快到头了 我保证
Hey, Xan?
嘿 Xan
What? What?
干嘛 干嘛
Jinx!
诅咒你
I would like to propose a toast...
我想要敬一杯酒
Stand up.
站起来
Okay.
好吧
**Ah, ridi, Pagliaccio*
*啊 笑吧 小丑
**Sul tuo amore infranto*
*嘲笑你那破碎的爱
**Ridi del duol*
*嘲笑那毒害
**Che t'avvelena*
*你心脏的伤痛
Well, first, I would like to
首先 我要感谢
thank you everybody for coming tonight...
各位今晚的到来
It's not possible.
这不可能
But I have a confession to make.
可是我有件事情要坦白
This dinner party was actually a bit of a ruse
这次晚宴其实算是一个把你们都
to get you all here tonight...
骗来这裡的诡计
With her? Over Jacqueline?
就这货色 而不是Jacqueline
As, uh, as many of you know,
你们很多人知道
my company, Rapier Private Equity,
我的公♥司♥ 长剑私人股本(坑翻你的权益)公♥司♥
is teaming up with the brilliant Isaye Watanabe
正在与杰出的Isaye Watanabe合作
to bring a technology to the market
将一项新技术推向市场
that will change the face of health care,
它将会让医疗业
the service industry, and one day, I truly believe,
服务业改头换面 以及终有一天 我坚信
prostitution.
娼妓业
Ladies and gentlemen, raise a glass
女士们先生们 举杯向
to YUKO 3000.
YUKO 3000致意
Hello, my new friends.
你们好 我的新朋友
My name is YUKO.
我叫YUKO
I can dance for you.
我可以为你们跳舞
Your place card says "Yuko."
你的座位卡上写著"Yuko"
Why didn't you say anything?
你怎麽什麽都不说
Because your husband told me you are crazy.
因为你老公告诉我你疯了
I love all of you.
我爱你们大家
And then the man says, "Hello, ladies."
然后男人说"你们好 女士们"
So, good news, right?
好消息 对吧
It's just a robot.
只是个机器人
Yes. Just a robot.
是啊 只是个机器人
Origami.
折纸
Aw, look at that.
哇 看看
Look at that.
看看
A Scotch, neat, for Mr...
一杯威士忌 纯的 给
A Scotch, neat, for Mr. Voorhees.
一杯威士忌 纯的 给Voorhees先生
Well, thank you, YUKO.
谢谢 YUKO
Tell me, by any chance, are you single?
告诉我 你是不是单身呢
Just a robot.
只是个机器人
That's what's been keeping my husband away from me,
就是它让我和我老公渐行渐远
destroying my marriage, driving me insane.
破坏我的婚姻 把我逼的精神失常
**Birds do it*
*鸟儿会做
**Bees do it*
*蜜蜂会做
**Even educated fleas do it*
*甚至驯养过的跳蚤也会做
**Let's do it*
*让我们做吧
**Let's fall in love*
*让我们相爱吧
YUKO is wonderful.
YUKO好棒
Why do robots keep getting in the way of my dreams?
为什麽机器人要一直阻碍我的梦想
**Even Japanese robots do it*
*甚至日本机器人也会做
**I'm YUKO*
*我是YUKO
**Let's fall in love*
*让我们相爱吧
Hey, there you are.
嘿 你在这儿啊
Just coming down the stairs,
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表