剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
We were talking about why he allowed his creation
我们在聊为什麽他要让自己创造出来的东西
to be destroyed,
被毁灭
the earth of the land and all the fowls of the air
地下的土壤 天上的禽鸟
and the sea monkeys of the sea.
还有海里的海猴子
And do you know what he hath told me?
你知道他对我说什麽吗
That we're all dumb and bad
我们既蠢又坏
and that's why he let the world be destroyed?
所以他就让世界被毁灭了
That's exactly right, Sister Gretchen.
一点没错 Gretchen
Reverend Richard?
Richard牧师
I was wondering, the whole world was destroyed,
我想不通 整个世界都被毁了
and everything died, right?
所有东西都死了 对不对
Except for all you dum-dums here, yes.
没错 除了你们这些小笨蛋
Then how come,
那为什麽
when I was cleaning out the air filter earlier,
我之前清理空气过滤器的时候
I found this!
发现了这个
If all the animals are dead, where'd this rat come from?
如果所有动物都死了 这隻老鼠是哪儿来的
Damn you, Kimmy Schmidt! I will break you!
该死 Kimmy Schmidt 我要灭了你
No, you won't.
你灭不了的
Titus Andromedon!
Titus Andromedon
Ronald Wilkerson, I know you're in there.
Ronald Wilkerson 我知道你在裡面
What are you doing here, Amelia Bedelia?
你来这干嘛 糊涂女佣
I told you to go back to Indiana.
我都叫你回印第安纳了
I'm not going back.
我不回去了
I'm not gonna give up, and neither are you.
我不会放弃 你也不准
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
Protect me from what?
保护什麽
The worst thing that ever happened to me
我人生中最惨的经历
happened in my own front yard.
已经在我家前院发生过了
Life beats you up, Titus.
生活把你打趴下了 Titus
It doesn't matter if you get tooken by a cult
不管你是被邪教带走了
or you've been rejected over and over again at auditions.
还是试音被拒了一次又一次都没关係
Some of which you paid to attend.
有些东西是你必须经历的
You can either curl up in a ball and die,
你可以缩成一个球然后死去
like we thought Cyndee did that time,
就像我们以为Cyndee死了的那次
or you can stand up and say, "We're different.
你也可以站起来说 "我们与众不同
g ones, and you can't break us."
我们是强者 我们坚不可摧
We are going to pay the rent, I'm gonna get my job back,
我们会付租金 我会找回工作
and I'm going to kiss a boy.
我还会吻一个男孩
And you are going to sing at the Grammys
你会去格莱美唱歌♥
with Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.
和惠特尼休斯顿还有迈克尔杰克逊一起
Bad examples, but yes.
例子够烂 不过没错
Just sing for these people!
为这些人儿歌♥唱吧
Because that is what you came here to do.
这才是你在这裡的原因
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表