剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, did you just say "Tooken" Instead of "Taken"?
不好意思 你是不是用了"呆"走而不是带走
Of course not.
当然不是
But then I realized,
但后来我发现
her friends are just the worst.
她的朋友真是太坏了
Simone is a pathological liar.
Simone撒谎成性
Jay Z is at my house, but he's really busy.
Jay Z就在我家 但是他很忙
You can't meet him.
没时间见你们
But Xan is a good kid.
但是Xan是个好孩子
I know.
我知道
My brother's, like, borderline everything,
我哥各种边缘性人格障碍
and I stole these from his bathroom.
我从他洗手间偷了这些出来
Should we just see what happens?
随便吃吃看会怎麽样吧
That's a lie!
她骗人的
I'm super high.
我现在可嗨了
I'm, like, seeing colors.
我眼前都是五彩斑斓的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
After I saw that,
发现这个之后
I did some snooping.
我到处看了看
I found Xan's report card in her room.
我在Xan的房♥间裡找到了她的成绩单
Straight As? AP Latin?
全是A 还在上拉丁文的大学预科
Also, she plays the oboe in band.
她还在吹双簧管
Not in a band.
还不是乐队裡
In band.
是仪仗队
And when I saw this next one,
当我发现下面这个东西
even I couldn't help but think,
连我都忍♥不住觉得
"Man, this nerd is lame."
哎哟喂 这书呆子真是没救了
It's her waterproof birding journal.
她的鸟类观察防水记录本
You saw a Thick-Billed Murre? Where?
你看到了厚嘴崖海鸦 在哪
Mom, I don't want to talk about it right...
妈 我现在不想谈这
It was at Turtle Pond. It was glorious.
在乌龟池那边 可漂亮了
Mrs. Mr. Voorhees' First Wife,
Voorhees先生的第一任夫人女士
not only do I think it will be good for Xan
我觉得去康涅狄克
to be in Connecticut,
不仅对Xan有好处
I think it will be good for Connecticut to have Xan.
能有Xan也是康涅狄克州的荣幸
I am gonna get you back for this.
我绝对不会放过你的
I don't care how long it takes.
我不管要费多久
I will learn everything Connecticut can teach me
我要学尽康涅狄克州所有的复仇方式
about revenge, and I will make you pay!
让你为此付出代价
Oh, don't you look lovely.
你看上去难道不棒吗
Aww.
嗷
You also don't look lovely.
你看上去也不棒
That's...
那是
So here we go.
是时候了
Meeting the parents.
该去见公婆了
With no obstacles.
畅通无阻
Here.
我来
It's like at school,
就跟以前在学校裡
when I used to run the hurdles,
我跑障碍跑的时候一样
but they would remove all my hurdles.
他们会把所有的障碍都拆了
That way I almost always won.
这样我几乎每次都第一
Yeah. Dong's out of the picture.
是啊 Dong已经不是问题了
He's not even in New York anymore.
他现在都不在纽约呢
He's not even in the United States.
都出美国了
What are you talking about?
你说什麽呢
Do you know about the immigration thing?
难道你知道移♥民♥局的事
Oh.
噢
All right, look, I'm not ashamed to admit it.
跟你直说了吧 我可不怕承认
I called them.
是我给他们打的电话
What?
什麽
Kimmy, that man attacked me.
Kimmy 他衝我动手了
And he was in the country illegally.
而且他还是非法入境的
Daddy said I should tell.
爸比说我应该告发他
That's horrible!
这你怎麽干得出来
I want you to leave.
我要你离开我家
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Kimmy, I'll allow that perhaps
Kimmy 我承认
it was a tad extreme,
这麽做有点小极端
but I did it for us.
但也是为了我们好
There is no us.
还谈什麽我们
And there's no such thing as a Daddy's Boy.
而且哪有儿子是爸爸的贴心小棉袄的
Oh, really?
是吗
Then what about the 1938 musical Daddy's Boy?
那1938年的那个音乐剧<爸爸的小棉袄>呢
About a sailor who gets off his ship after months at sea
讲一个在海上服役数月的水手
and goes straight to visit his daddy.
一回来就找他的爸爸去了
Get out.
出去
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Yikes.
唉呀
I guess you can forget!
看来人真的会忘了怎麽骑车的
Dong!
Dong
Dong, wait!
Dong 慢著
Kimmy, what are you doing here?
Kimmy 你来这裡干嘛
You can't go,
你不能走
'cause you're not some Daddy's Boy
因为你不是爸爸的小棉袄
who tries to dolphin me and then blimps.
你不会试图海豚我也不飞艇
I understand all those words separately.
你这句话裡的每一个词我都懂(串成一句就不懂了)
You're kind,
你是个好人
and you're funny,
而且你幽默
and both our names mean "Penis."
而且我们的名字都是"小鸡鸡"的意思
And I don't want to be your friend either,
而且我也不想做你的朋友
'cause I like you.
因为我喜欢你
I mean... I like you, like you.
我是喜欢你一样的喜欢你
But I'm getting on a bus bus.
但是我要像上车一样的上车
Stay!
别走
Logan is out of the triangle.
Logan已经不在三角恋裡了
It's now just a regular biangle.
现在只是二角恋了
You mean a line?
你是说一条线麽
We need to work on your geometry, Kimmy.
我们得加把劲让你学好几何 Kimmy
That's right. We do.
说得对 我们
So you'll stay?
你会留下来吗
I want to, but immigration is looking for me.
我也想啊 但是移♥民♥局在找我
So?
那又怎样
It took the police 15 years to find me.
那些警♥察♥花了15年才找到我
Nothing. Hi. Gilligan!
我什麽都没说 嗨 蠢货
Kimmy, if we want to date,
如果我们要在一起
just to be safe, we should probably get married first.
谨慎起见 我们应该先结婚
A Dong says what?
你个Dong(小鸡鸡)说啥
I know, it's pretty crazy,
我知道听著很疯狂
but just think about it, okay?
但是你好好想想 行麽
No pressure. But I'm in jeopardy every day.
不要有压力 但是我时刻都有被驱逐的危险
**Daddy's Boy*
*爸爸的贴心小棉袄
**I'm just a silly little Daddy's Boy*
*我只是爸爸的贴心小棉袄
**Daddy's Boy*
*爸爸的贴心小棉袄
**He's got a daddy that he brings such joy*
*他有个爸爸他总有办法取悦
**My daddy's tall and sweet*
*我爸爸高大又贴心
**Like a candy cane*
*就像跟拐杖糖
**And when we walk down the street*
*我们走在街上时
**We refuse to explain*
*人们的非议我们都不理
**How a Daddy's Boy*
*爸爸的贴心小棉袄
**And a Daddy's Boy's Daddy*
*贴心小棉袄的爸爸
**And a Daddy's Boy's Daddy's Daddy*
*贴心小棉袄的爸爸的爸爸
**Could love each other so*
*我们爱彼此爱的如此
And that's how the 1938 musical train wreck
1938年的音乐灾难<爸爸的贴心小棉袄>
Daddy's Boy ends, mid-song,
就这样唱到一半结束了
as the crew refused to continue working on the production.
因为拍摄团队拒绝再继续参与这项製作
Coming up next, an encore presentation of Daddy's Boy.
接下来 还是<爸爸的贴心小棉袄>的重播
No! We had a deal!
不行 之前都说好了
Well, well, well,
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
what do we have here?
瞧我们发现了什麽
Two little lovebirds canoodling behind a dustbin, and...
小两口子躲在垃圾桶后面亲热呢
Oh, oh, I beg your pardon, sirs.
先生们 不好意思
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表