剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表
You're going on another date with Grant Belden?
你还要跟Grant Belden约会吗
That dude's, like, older than rocks,
那位老兄几乎比石头还要老
and he fought in some war with Germany,
他还和德国战过呢
the guys from soccer.
就那个足球队
Why would you ever go out with him?
为什麽你还会和他出去呀
Why do you care?
为什麽你要管呢
Step off, Xan.
滚犊子
"Step off"?
"滚犊子"
Every time you open your mouth, I get one step closer
每一次你一张嘴 我就接近真♥相♥一步
to figuring out what your deal is.
你到底是什麽人的真♥相♥
And then this is all over.
然后这一切就结束了
Sometimes the Reverend would tie our hair together.
有时候牧师会把我俩的头髮绑在一起
He called it a "Braidipede."
他把这叫做"蜈蚣发辫"
Once, I surrendered to what turned out to be a statue.
有一次 我向一尊塑像投降了
Do you think going through something like that
你觉得参加过战争或者什麽的
a war or whatever makes you a better person?
会使你变得更好吗
Or deep down, does it just make you bitter and angry?
或者 实际上 只是使你变得怨恨和愤怒呢
No! Rexy, put it down!
不 Rexy 把它放下
Drop it!
放下
I choked my roommate in my sleep this morning.
今天早上我在梦中勒住了我舍友的脖子
And I didn't tell him this, but the other day,
但是我没有告诉他 几天前
I woke up in the shower, cleaning a knife.
我在浴室醒来了 在洗刀子
What had I done with it?
我拿刀子干嘛
Do I ever get to be normal again?
我会恢复正常吗
This soup is freezing!
这汤太冷了
I don't think this is working.
我觉得这样是没用的
What the living hell is this?
这是什麽瞎鸡巴玩意儿
It's not enough just to say things out loud.
只是把事情说出来是没用的
I need someone I can talk with.
我需要一个人跟我聊天
You may as well be that old volleyball I drew a face on.
你就像我画了张脸上去的那个旧排球
Wilson, from Cast Away?
<荒岛馀生>裡面的威尔森吗
More nonsense.
又开始胡言乱语了
Look, you're a very nice man, but you're not gonna be
听著 你很好人 但是我不能
the person I can talk to about the bunker.
跟你讲关于地下的事情
The bunker?
地下
How do you know about that?
你怎麽知道的
No. No, no. Different bunker.
不 说的不是同一个地下
I swore I'd take that secret to my grave,
我发过誓我会把秘密带进坟墓
and I did!
我确实这样做了
But then I clawed my way out, and I still kept it.
但是我又爬出来了 现在仍守著那个秘密
Oh, who are you?
噢 你是何方神圣啊
Mr. Belden, I'm Kimmy Schmidt.
Belden先生 我是Kimmy Schmidt啊
Schmidt!
Schmidt
You're a German spy. No.
你是德国间谍 不是啊
I know a Kraut posing as a French prostitute
我能一眼识破假扮成法国妓♥女♥的
when I see one.
德国娘们
"Prostitute"? "French"?
"妓♥女♥" "法国"
I'm an American.
我是美国人
Oh, all right, American.
噢 好吧 美国人
What was the batting order of the 1938 Yankees?
1938年扬基棒球队的打击顺序是什麽
Oh, who would know that?
噢 谁会知道呀
Not you, you hooker! Aah!
你肯定不知道 你个妓♥女♥
Wha... Oh! God!
噢 老天爷啊
Batting fourth, Joe DiMaggio,
第四棒 乔迪马吉奥
fifth, the Iron Horse, Lou Gehrig,
第五棒 铁马卢伽雷
Bill Dickey, Joe Gordon.
比尔迪基 乔戈登
Mm, Mrs. Voorhees? Hi.
Voorhees夫人 你好啊
Thank you. I am.
谢谢 正是本人
Just getting a run in 'cause I only worked out twice today.
就是跑一下步 因为我今天才锻炼了两次
Wait. Where's Grant?
等等 Grant在哪裡
Don't talk to her, Mrs. Roosevelt!
不要跟她说话 罗斯福夫人
She's a spy!
她是个间谍
He thinks he's in the war.
他认为他还在打仗
I'm trying to lure him back home, so he'll be safe.
我在试著把他安全引回家
I though this might happen.
我有想过这种事发生的可能性
At the Met Ball last year,
在去年纽约大都市艺术博物馆慈善舞会上
he punched Blake Lively because she said "Gesundheit."
他打了布莱克莱弗利 就因为她说了"祝福你"(德语)
Grenade!
试试我的手榴弹吧
Maybe I can help. Ow.
也许我能帮到忙 噢
I did pick up some German during my stewardess days.
我当空姐的时候 勾搭过几个德国人
Well, that's not Eleanor Roosevelt.
噢 你不是埃莉诺罗斯福啊
It's a spy with the same sweet caboose.
是一个有著同样翘臀的间谍
That was humiliating!
太丢脸了
And I wish I knew what "Heu-geen-babo" Means.
我希望我知道"Heu-geen-babo"是什麽意思
Man, you really don't want to pay me, do you?
老兄 你真的不打算赔我钱吗
Lillian, I told you, I'm broke!
Lillian 我告诉过你 我没钱
Liar. I saw you yesterday.
骗人 我昨天看到了
I was doing my exercises, and as you know,
我在做运动 你知道的
my floor suffered some water damage.
我的地板被水泡烂了
Son of a...
你奶奶的
Gay Judas!
基佬版犹大
I can't believe you!
你太过分了
Here, take it. It doesn't matter anyway.
好 拿著吧 无所谓了
Thanks to your shenanigans,
由于你的恶作剧
I missed my head shot appointment.
我错过拍沙龙照的预约了
Wait.
等一下
Head shots? Really?
沙龙照 真的吗
I figured the money was for something weird,
我以为你的钱要用在什麽奇怪的地方
like Barbie shoes.
比如用来买芭比鞋啦
Barbie shoes aren't weird, Lillian!
Lillian 芭比鞋一点都不奇怪啊
Hoarding newspapers is weird.
收藏报纸才奇怪
Wrong. Buying end tables is weird when you got newspapers.
错 有那麽多报纸了还去买茶几才奇葩
Eh, here, take the money.
把钱拿好吧
What? Why? Oh, God, are you dying?
什麽 为什麽 天啊 你要死了吗
I knew it. You look horrible.
我就知道 你脸色太难看了
Titus...
Titus
you need to share your talent.
你一定要施展你的才华
Thank you, Lillian.
Lillian 谢谢你
You know what?
知道吗
When I win my Tony Award, you'll be the first person I...
当我赢了托尼奖 你会是第一个我要
Nice suit, money bags!
西装不错哟 大富豪
Oh, no! Oh!
噢 不会吧
For that to happen on the day that we buried Son Hae Sop.
还偏偏赶上Son Hae Sop下葬这天
It's too bad about Grant.
太遗憾了
Deep down, he really is a wonderful apartment.
但他的公♥寓♥实在不错
Can you speed him up again?
你可以让他走快点吗
That's a lie!
撒谎
Oh.
走
It's so big, he's in a wheelchair.
明明大到他得坐在轮椅上
Kimmy, I apologize for this.
Kimmy 我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关係啦
It was probably dumb of me
我真是蠢透了
to think that anyone in New York City
才会以为在纽约市有人
would get what I've been through.
能明白我的经历
You know, Ohio.
在俄亥俄州发生的事啦
Being single in New York is sheer torture.
在纽约 形单影只完全是一种酷刑
Torture? I'll talk!
酷刑吗 我全都招了
The invasion is planned for Normandy.
我们计划在诺曼底登陆
Sir? Mr. Belden, this way.
先生 Belden先生 走这边
Oh, I went outside today.
噢 我今天出门了
Jacqueline, we have a problem.
Jacqueline 我们遇到麻烦了
How far along are you? We'll say Kimmy's the mom.
你怀孕几个月了 我们就说孩子是Kimmy生的
I'm not pregnant.
我没有怀孕
This woman has the keys to our house,
这个女人有我们家的钥匙
and we don't even know who she is.
而我们根本不知道她是谁
Kimmy Smith from Middletown, Ohio,
来自俄亥俄州中部镇的Kimmy Smith
I've been Googling you.
我搜过你
You have? I didn't feel it.
搜过我吗 我没有感觉啊
God, everything you say is insane.
老天 你说的尽是些疯话
I can't find anything out about you online.
我在网上找不到关于你的任何信息
剧集 | 我本坚强(2015) | 导航列表