剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Ghostwood. Fantastic.
葛伍德,太棒了
I love it. - Mm! Ha-ha-ha.
我喜欢
All your revisions are included.
你修改过的条件都在里面
Ben, I am so happy I can't even say how much.
班,我没办法告诉你 我有多高兴
After you.
你先请 不
No, no, no, after you.
你先请
After me. Hahaha.
我先来
Excuse me.
对不起
Benjamin Horne here.
我是班哲明何尼
Time to Black Flag that little firebug.
该点燃火苗了
Leo Johnson's gonna get a house call.
会有人去拜访里欧强生
Proceed.
动手吧
Shelly?
雪莉
Shelly, are you here?
雪莉,你在吗?
Shelly's not here, Bobby. Leo, man,
雪莉不在,巴比 里欧
am I glad to see you. Was there something I could help you with?
真高兴能见到你 有什么需要我效劳的吗?
Actually, it's you I was looking for, the cops, man, they're after you.
我是来找你的,警♥察♥想抓你
Liar.
骗子
Shelly's dead. You killed her. Aah! Unh!
雪莉死了,你杀了她
No, Leo.
里欧
Later, Leo.
再见了,里欧
I can't understand a word you're saying, you have a thing in your mouth.
我听不懂你在说什么 你的嘴巴被捂住了
Who are you? Shelly Johnson.
你是谁? 我是雪莉强生
You know who called me here? No, I don't know anything, please help me...
是谁打电♥话♥要我来这里? 我不知道,求求你救救我
Be quiet, I'm thinking.
安静,我在思考
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊
Any of the boys still inside? Not sure. Shift was over.
还有人在里面吗? 现在还不确定
But we're still trying to get a count.
工人都下班了 但我们还在清点人数
Seen Catherine? No, Pete.
看到凯萨琳了吗? 没看到她,彼德
That's her car.
那是她的车
Jesus God,
我的天啊
you think she's still inside?
你觉得她还在里面吗?
I guess I'm gonna have to find out.
我得进去查个清楚
Pete, that ain't such a good idea.
彼德,那不是个好主意
She's still my wife.
她是我太太
Catherine.
凯萨琳
And that is that.
这真的是太好了
Ben, is this a great moment?
班,这真的很棒吧?
Ghostwood. Incredible.
葛伍德 真的是太棒了
Ghostwood. Huh?
葛伍德
Einar, tonight, you play on the house.
伊纳,今晚店里请客
This is marvelous, eh?
这真的是太棒了
Enjoy, my friend. Enjoy.
好好玩吧,我的朋友
To Ghostwood.
敬葛伍德
To Ghostwood Estates and Country Club.
敬葛伍德乡村俱乐部别♥墅♥
Congratulations, boss.
恭喜你,老板
Blackie, old pal,
布雷琪
this calls for a celebration.
这值得好好庆祝一番
Let's have a look at the new girl.
我们去看看新来的女孩吧
Good luck, honey.
祝你好运,甜心
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
This is such stuff as dreams are made of.
这里跟梦境差不多
Diane. 4:37 a.m.
黛安,现在是凌晨4点37分
After a long investigative night, returning to my room at The Great Northern.
在经过一夜漫长的调查后 我终于回到了大北方饭店
We have one suspect in custody and Leo Johnson, the man I believe is responsible for Laura's death,
我们正在追捕嫌犯里欧强生 我相信是他杀了萝拉帕玛
won't be able to escape the dragnet we've thrown up for him much longer.
他逃不过我们的天罗地网
As you can hear from the ambient sound around me,
你应该可以听到 我四周是一片寂静
and I notice with some relief that the Icelandic group
我终于可以松口气了 跟我同楼层的冰岛人
staying on my floor have either checked or passed out.
不是离开了,就是都昏了过去
I may not need the Ear-Pillow Earplugs, which I did receive today, Diane,
今早拿到的耳塞 应该派不上用场
although I suspect I may put them to use as a purely precautionary measure.
但我会将它们留下来备用
I ordered some hot milk from room service.
我吩咐客房♥服务 帮我送热牛奶过来
Hoping that does the job and I'll be able to catch a few hours of quality sack time.
希望在这么辛苦地工作后 我可以睡个好觉
Twenty-four hour room service must be one of the premier achievements of modern civilization.
24小时的客房♥服务 是现代文明的重大成就
"My special agent."
“我的特别干员”
Cooper here.
我是古柏
Who is this?
请问是哪位?
Couldn't this wait until tomorrow morning?
不能等到明天早上再说吗?
Please excuse me, I've got room service.
对不起,我点的客房♥服务来了
...
我们发现他……
Agent Cooper, we found Leo Johnson. He's been shot. Agent Cooper?
我们发现了里欧强生 他遭人开枪杀死,古柏干员
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表