剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Diane, 6:18 a.m., Room 315.
黛安,早上6点18分 315号♥房♥
Great Northern Hotel up here in Twin Peaks.
我在双峰镇的大北方饭店
Slept pretty well. Non-smoking room. There's no tobacco smell.
我睡得很好 这是禁烟房♥间,没有烟味
That's a nice consideration for the business traveler.
这一点他们设想得很周到
A hint of Douglas fir needles in the air.
空气中隐隐飘来 道格拉斯枞树的香味
As Sheriff Truman indicated they would, everything this hotel promised, they've delivered.
楚曼警长说的没错 这家饭店真的很不错
Clean, reasonably priced accommodations.
干净、价格合理、设备齐全
Telephone works. Bathroom in really tiptop shape. No drips, plenty of hot water and good,
电♥话♥可以使用,浴室也很干净 不会漏水,热水供应充足
steady pressure. That could be a side benefit of the waterfall outside my window.
更棒的是 还可以欣赏到窗外的瀑布景致
Mattress firm, but not too firm. And no lumps like that time I told you about down in El Paso.
床垫软硬适中,没有坑坑洞洞 不像在艾帕索那次的经验
What a nightmare that was.
那真是一场噩梦
But you've heard me tell that story once or twice, haven't you, Diane?
我告诉过你那时的事 对吧?黛安
Haven't tried the television set yet. Looks like cable, probably no reception problems.
我还没试过电视机 有第四台,接收应该没问题
But the true test of any hotel, as you well know, Diane, is that morning cup of coffee,
但对于饭店来说 真正的考验是一早喝的咖啡
which I'll be getting back to you about within a half hour.
我很快就会告诉你我的发现
Diane, it struck me again earlier this morning.
黛安,我今天早上又想到
There are two things that continue to trouble me
有两件事一直让我觉得很困扰
and I'm speaking now not only as an agent of the Bureau, but also as a human being.
因为我是联邦调查局干员 还有我也是人
What really went on between Marilyn Monroe and the Kennedys?
玛丽莲梦露跟甘尼迪兄弟 到底是怎么一回事?
And who really pulled the trigger on JFK?
到底是谁杀了约翰甘尼迪?
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等一下…
You know, this is, excuse me, a damn fine cup of coffee.
对不起 这里的咖啡真是天杀的好喝
I've had I can't tell you how many cups of coffee in my life and this. This is one of the best.
我这辈子喝过很多咖啡 这里的咖啡是最好喝的
Now, I'd like two eggs, over hard. I know, don't tell me, it's hard on the arteries. But old habits die hard.
我要两颗全熟水煮蛋 虽然对身体不好,但积习难改
Just about as hard as I want those eggs. Bacon, super crispy, almost burned.
除了水煮蛋外 还要香脆培根,请煎得焦焦的
Cremate it. That's great.
最好一咬就酥掉了
And I'll have the grapefruit juice. Just as long as those grapefruits...
我要葡萄柚汁 但是葡萄柚汁…
...are freshly squeezed.
一定要是现挤的
My name's Audrey Horne.
我叫做奥黛丽何尼
Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent Dale Cooper.
我是联邦调查局 干员戴尔古柏
Can I sit here?
我能坐下吗?
Well, Miss Horne, unless I miss my guess, your father is Benjamin Horne,
我应该没猜错 你♥爸♥爸是班哲明何尼
the owner of this fine establishment. So I imagine you can sit anywhere you'd like.
他是这家饭店的老板 你想坐哪里都可以
I'd also like to add it would be my pleasure. Thank you.
还有很荣幸能认识你 谢谢
You're here investigating the murder of Laura Palmer?
你来调查萝拉帕玛谋杀案
Were you friends with Laura Palmer?
你们是朋友吗?
Not exactly. See, Laura tutored my older brother, Johnny, three times a week.
不算是,萝拉每星期三次 到我家来当我哥哥强尼的家教
Johnny's 27 and he's in the third grade.
强尼二十七岁了 他现在还在念三年级
He's got emotional problems. Runs in the family. Do you like my ring?
他遗传了家族性的情绪问题 你喜欢我的戒指吗?
Very nice.
很漂亮
You know, sometimes I get so flushed, it's interesting.
有时我的脸会变得很红 那真的很有趣
Do your palms ever itch?
你的手掌会痒吗?
Morning, deputy. Hey, Lucy. Good morning, Agent Cooper.
早安,警官,你好,露西
Agent Cooper, I got jelly for you special.
古柏干员 我特别帮你准备了果酱三明治
The sheriff's in the conference room. It's the door across from the...
警长在会议室,穿过门之后…
I'll look for him in the conference room.
我会到会议室去找他
Hey, three for three.
你来得正好
Sheriff, let's get James Hurley up from cell 4 and talk to him straight. He was in love with Laura Palmer.
把詹姆士赫利叫出来讯问吧 他爱上了萝拉帕玛
My bet is she told him whatever dirt she knew about Mike and Bobby and who knows what else.
我敢说她告诉他 麦克跟巴比干过的好事
Then let's have a little chat with those two perpetrators.
问完他之后 再跟那两个混混谈谈
Let's run a top-to-bottom on Bobby's vehicle, see what that brings us.
从头到底 彻底检查巴比的车子
Also check on the autopsy on Laura Palmer and see what that brings in.
查看萝拉帕玛的验尸报告 寻找线索
We're also gonna wanna talk to Mr. and Mrs. Palmer, let's give them a few days to deal with their grief.
我们得跟帕玛夫妇谈谈 但先等他们平静下来再说
I've got the rest of our day mapped out, let's meet back here in three minutes. Harry, I really have to urinate.
这就是今天的行程 三分钟后见,我得去上洗手间
Oh. By the way, coffee at the Great Northern? Incredible.
还有,大北方饭店的咖啡 真的是太好喝了
Harry, as you know, I delivered Laura.
哈利,萝拉是我接生的
I've known her all her life. She was my daughter's best friend.
我从她一出生就认识她 她是我女儿最好的朋友
I couldn't bring myself to do the postmortem,
我没办法帮她验尸
so I called Joe Fielding in from Fairvale.
所以打电♥话♥请美谷镇的 乔费德林来帮忙
He did the work, I assisted. Well, this is what he found.
他主导验尸工作,我从旁协助 这就是他的发现
Time of death estimated to be between midnight and 4 a.m.
估计死亡时间 是午夜到凌晨四点之间
What killed her is loss of blood. Numerous shallow wounds,
死因是失血过多 她身上有多处浅层伤口
no single one serious enough to have caused death.
都不足以造成她当场毙命
Bite marks on her shoulders, also on her tongue.
她的肩膀有咬痕,舌头上也有
Probably self-inflicted.
或许是她自己咬的
Lesions on wrists, ankles, upper arms, where she was bound.
手腕、脚踝及上臂 都有捆绑造成的伤痕
We're waiting on the toxological tests for drug use.
我们还在等毒品的化验报告
Within the last 12 hours,
在她生前最后的…
she'd had sexual relations with at least three men.
十二小时内 至少跟三名男子发生过性关系
You've examined Ronnette Pulaski as well?
你检查过兰娜蒂普斯基了吗?
Yes, sir.
检查过了
There's no question in my mind.
我相信应该是同一名凶手
The same perpetrator attacked both of them in that train car.
在那节车厢中攻击她们两个
Doc, when, if ever, will Ronnette be able to talk to us?
医生 兰娜蒂何时才能开口说话?
She had a severe head injury, it's still early to tell.
她头部受到重伤 现在还不知她何时能开口说话
Add to that the psychological impact of the fear,
更别提她心理所受的创伤
probably witnessing what was happening to Laura before she...
她或许目睹了萝拉受到凌♥辱♥ 后来又…
So beautiful.
她真的好漂亮
Who would do a thing like that?
谁会做出那种事呢?
Leo.
里欧
Leo, honey, I have to go to work now and Norma should be here any sec.
里欧,我得去上班了 诺玛她随时会到
Leo?
里欧
Did you finish cleaning my boots?
你把我的靴子擦干净了吗?
Yeah, I did them and I did the laundry too.
是,我还把衣服洗好了
All of it?
全都洗好了?
Well, yeah.
对
No, you didn't.
才怪
Okay, Leo, when I get home, I'll do it. Now, Shelly.
里欧,我回家后会洗的 现在就去洗,雪莉
Okay.
好的
Blood.
是血
Shelly? Norma's here.
雪莉,诺玛来了
Shelly, did you hear me say Norma's here?
雪莉,你听到没?诺玛来了
Yeah, I heard you, Leo.
我听到了,里欧
I'm gonna come by the diner sometime today.
我今天会到餐厅去
Be a good girl and save me a piece of pie.
当个乖女孩,留一块派给我
Sure, Leo.
没问题,里欧
James, you were placed under arrest for suspicion of murder. The murder of Laura Palmer.
詹姆士 你因涉嫌谋杀萝拉帕玛被捕
Now, you have no previous criminal record, is that correct?
你之前没有犯罪记录,对吧?
None. No, sir.
没错
Did you shoot this video?
这卷录影带是你拍的吗?
That's your cycle, isn't it?
那是你的摩托车,对吧?
Yes, sir. The three of us went up there two Sundays ago.
是的,我们三个 在两星期前到那里去野餐
James, you were in love with Laura.
詹姆士,你跟萝拉在谈恋爱
The two of you were seeing each other secretly.
你们两个私底下偷偷往来
No one else at school or any of her friends knew about it.
学校里的同学 跟她的朋友都不知道
She was the homecoming queen, she was dating the captain of the football team.
她是本镇的选美皇后 跟橄榄球校队队长约会
How much longer did you think you could keep this relationship a secret?
你觉得你们能瞒多久呢?
Yeah, well, it was secret because that's the way she wanted it.
是她要求我 不能把我们的关系说出去
Why? Was she afraid of Bobby?
为什么?因为她怕巴比?
I think so. Did you know she was using cocaine?
我想是吧 她在吸可♥卡♥因♥?
Yes. Did you ever use cocaine with her?
没错 你跟她一起吸过可♥卡♥因♥吗?
No, I tried to get her to stop. - And she did for a while.
没有,我试过说服她戒掉 她戒了,但不久后又开始吸
Why did she start using again?
她为什么又开始吸毒呢?
Something happened a couple of days ago. What? What happened?
两天前发生了一件事 什么事?
I don't know.
我不知道
I think something scared her because she wouldn't see me. She wouldn't even talk to me.
那件事让她觉得很害怕 她不肯见我,也不跟我说话
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她 是什么时候的事?
The night she died.
在她死掉的那天晚上
She snuck out of her house about 9:30.
大约九点半时 她从她家偷溜出来
About 12:30, I stopped the bike at the light at Sparkwood and 21.
约十二点半时 我们停在史派伍21前
And she jumped off and ran away.
她跳下车跑着离开
I didn't see her again.
我再也没见到她
Did you and Laura have a fight?
你们吵架了吗?
Not exactly. But she said she couldn't see me anymore.
不算是 但她说她再也不想看到我
Why?
为什么?
She didn't say.
她没说
You recognize this necklace?
你认得这条项练吗?
Yes, sir.
认得
James, what happened on February 5th?
詹姆士 2月5日发生了什么事?
And who has the other half of this heart?
另一半的坠子在谁身上?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表