剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Twenty-one again. Another winner.
又是二十一点,又赢了
How did you do?
你那边的情况如何?
Do I have to pay you back? We'll take it out of my winnings.
我得把钱还给你吗? 我会把我赢来的钱垫进去
Care to sit in? Blackjack is not my game.
你要坐下来吗? 我对玩二十一点不拿手
Ed, can you count to ten? On a good night.
你会数到十吗? 没喝醉时会
Then you can win at blackjack.
那你玩二十一点一定会赢
Gentlemen, place your bets.
请下注
Jacques, is it? That's me.
你是贾克? 没错
Jade. Here's to old times.
碧玉,敬往日时光
Should old acquaintance be forgot?
我们应该忘了那一切
Come on, baby. Bottoms up. One for the road. For old times' sake.
宝贝,干杯 看在以前的份上,喝光吧
Aloha.
你好
Hey, what's up, doc?
怎么了?医生
Feel like I'm gonna dream tonight.
我想我今晚会做梦
Big bad ones. You know?
做很可怕的噩梦
The kind you like.
你会喜欢的那种梦
Who is this? Who do you think it is, silly?
你是谁? 你以为我是谁呢?傻瓜
I want to see you.
我想见你
You're not Laura. Okay, doc.
你不是萝拉 好吧,医生
First thing you have to do is go to the door.
你得去把门打开
Go on.
快去
There's something waiting for you.
门外有要给你的东西
It's today's paper, doc.
那是今天的报纸,医生
Now do you believe me?
你现在相信了吧?
Meet me at Sparkwood and 21. In ten minutes.
十分钟后到史派伍21跟我碰面
But wait...
等一下…
You think he bought it?
他相信了吗?
I think so.
应该是
I think he did.
我想他相信了
Okay. Wait here for us.
你在这里等我们
Gazebo.
是凉亭
Say goodbye, James.
再见了,詹姆士
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表