剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Laura used to say her mother was kind of spooky.
萝拉常说她妈妈有点奇怪
She used to see things. She had these dreams. Laura did too.
她会看到幻景,做些奇怪的梦 萝拉也会
Maybe we should tell somebody. You mean the police?
或许我们该告诉其他人 你是指警♥察♥吗?
Well, if it was the killer, then he knows that we know. James, the police didn't love Laura.
如果是那个凶手干的,他… 警♥察♥不爱萝拉
Nobody loved her but us.
除了我们,没有人爱她
I keep thinking I'm gonna see her.
我一直认为我会再见到她
I think that, you know, I'm gonna catch a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye.
我总认为我可以瞥见她的倩影
Sometimes it's like I really do see her. James, listen.
有时我觉得我真的看到她了 詹姆士,听我说
We're gonna find out who killed her.
我们得查出是谁杀了她
This is about us.
这么做是为了我们
We have to do this for us, not just for her.
我们这么做是为了自己 不光是为了她
James, I wanna be with you.
詹姆士,我想跟你在一起
Hello? Josie, it's me. Hi.
你好 娇西,是我
We just got a break in the Palmer case. I can't get away.
帕玛案露出一丝曙光 我现在走不开
I miss you. I need to talk to you. I wanna talk to you too.
我很想你,我得跟你谈谈 我也有事要跟你说
Josie, were you at the Timber Falls Motel this afternoon?
娇西,你今天下午 去过伐木汽车旅馆吗?
Eh, I have to go. Um, call me tomorrow?
我得挂电♥话♥了 明天再打来给我,好吗?
Goodbye.
再见
Blow the whistle, Josie. It's quitting time.
该休息了,娇西,已经很晚了
How did the shift go, Pete?
锯木厂还好吧?彼德
Oh, cut some wood, made some lumber.
还是老样子
I'm so tired, I could... You could eat a horse?
我真的很累,我… 可以吃下一头牛?
I made you a turkey sandwich. Oh, that's fantastic, Josie.
我帮你做个火鸡肉三明治 那真的是太棒了,娇西
Uh, is Catherine asleep? Yeah.
凯萨琳睡了吗? 是
Good, then give me some mayo with that.
很好,帮我涂点美乃滋
Josie, uh, how do you feel about fish?
娇西,你喜欢鱼吗?
To eat? No, to catch.
你是指吃鱼吗? 不,是钓鱼
See, the Fishing Association,
听我说,钓鱼协会
their annual do is coming up, and, uh, I'm defending champion.
就要举办年度大赛了 我是现任的卫冕者
And this year, well, they're adding a mixed-doubles division,
今年他们要增加双人赛的赛程
and I thought, well, if you were interested, uh,
如果你有兴趣的话…
what the heck, uh, would you like to, uh, partner up with me?
管它的,你愿意跟我搭档吗?
Well, Pete, I don't know the first step about fishing.
彼德,我根本不会钓鱼
Oh, Josie, there's enough fishing in me for the both of us.
娇西,光靠我一个人 我们就能拿到冠军
Well, what do you think? Sure, Pete.
你觉得如何? 我当然愿意,彼德
Let's give it the run at the money.
我们一定会拿冠军的
Josie, you're my kind of gal. Here.
娇西,你是个好女孩,来吧
I'm gonna hit the hay.
我要去睡了
Sweet dreams, Pete. Sweet dreams, Josie.
祝你有个好梦,彼德 你也是,娇西
Hello.
哪位?
Did you get my message? Yes.
你收到我的信了吗? 收到了
Catch you later.
我们很快就会见面
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表