剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah, everything's fine, Leo.
一切都很好,里欧
Come on home. I miss you, Shelly.
快点回来 我好想你,雪莉
I miss you too.
我也想你
Hey, good-looking. Hope you don't mind my coming.
你好,美女 希望你不介意我突然跑来
Oh, no.
一点也不会
Nadine won't be back from that patent attorney over there in Fairvale for a couple of hours.
娜婷去找专利律师 几小时后才会回来
Ah. The famous silent drape runners. She's already spending the millions.
沉默的窗帘推销员? 她已经开始花那笔钱了
Well, I have to put gas in my car like everyone else, right? You bet.
像其他人一样 我的车也得加油,对吗?
I didn't wanna tell you on the phone, but Hank got his parole.
我不想在电♥话♥里告诉你 汉克已经获得假释了
Okay.
那又如何?
He'll be coming home. I mean, back.
他会回家,我是说,回来
I only saw him a minute before the hearing.
我只在听证会 开始前一分钟见到他
He seemed so hopeful. I didn't wanna say anything.
他看起来充满希望 我不想把事情告诉他
You don't have to explain. Have you said anything to Nadine yet?
你用不着解释 你告诉娜婷了吗?
Haven't yet.
还没有
Waiting for me to go first? No.
你要等我先走吗? 不是
It's just that,
只是…
uh, Nadine's not well.
娜婷不太好过
What are you saying?
这话是什么意思?
I don't know.
我也不知道
I think I do.
我想我了解
I don't ever wanna hurt you, babe. Maybe that's our trouble, Ed.
我从来不想伤害你 或许是我们俩的问题,艾德
We never wanna hurt anyone. We never just take what we want.
我们没想过伤害任何人 也从不自私自利
There's a part of me that's beginning to think that this is how it is when you get to the end of your life
我想生命走到尽头时 就是这么回事
and that you don't have anything to show for it. Norma.
没什么东西能证明这一点
Don't call me. I mean, not for a while, okay? Okay.
别打电♥话♥给我 这一阵子别打,好吗?
I love you, Ed.
我爱你,艾德
I can remember when you were just a little girl. So did my father speak to you?
我记得你小的时候 我父亲和你谈过了吗?
Yes, yes, he did. And I can't tell you how excited
谈过了 我说不出我们有多兴奋
we are to have you come onboard and put in a hitch with us down here at our flagship.
知道你愿意来公♥司♥ 为美好的将来努力
So, what did you have in mind for me?
你打算怎么安排我?
Well, Audrey, as per your father's suggestion, starting low, aiming high, et cetera,
你父亲的建议是从基础做起 再慢慢往上爬
we thought perhaps the Wrapping Department, gifts, et cetera.
我们想安排你到包装部门 包礼品之类的产品
Part-time, after school. No, no, no.
放学以后兼♥职♥打工 不…
Emory,
艾莫利
may I speak frankly?
我可以坦白说吗?
Oh, please do.
请说
Let's talk retail.
我们来谈谈…
Sales?
零售
Sales? Perfume.
业务? 香水
One of our more, uh, sensitive areas. Expensive items, delicate customer relations.
这是我们最重要的产品之一 高价产品,顾客关系
I'm afraid I've got my heart set on it, Emory. Heh. I'd have to talk to your father.
我想做这件工作,艾莫利 我得和你父亲谈一谈
Emory, here's what we're gonna do.
艾莫利,照我的话做就好了
You're gonna tell my father that I'm busy as a bee wrapping boxes with the drones.
你告诉我父亲 我正忙着包装礼盒
Then you're gonna put me to work this afternoon behind the perfume counter,
然后派我去香水专柜上班
because if you don't, I'm gonna rip my dress in half and scream at the top of my lungs
若你不答应,我就撕破衣服 放开喉咙大声尖叫
and tell my father that you made a pass at me.
再告诉我父亲你对我性骚扰
Does that help to clear things up for you?
现在你知道该怎么做了吗?
Yes.
知道了
Yes, what?
大声点
Yes, Miss Horne.
知道了,何尼小姐
Shall we get started on the paperwork?
可以开始文书作业了吗?
James. I got your note.
詹姆士,我收到你的字条了
Are you all right? Donna, there's some things I gotta say.
你还好吗? 我有话要告诉你
I told you that my dad died when I was 10. He didn't die.
我说过十岁时父亲就过世了 对吗?其实他没死
He was a musician. We were living on the West Coast.
他是一个乐手 我们原来住在西部
He was a bum, and he ran off on me and my mom. I'm sorry.
他丢下我和母亲跑了 我很遗憾
My mom was a writer. She was really good. Poems and short stories.
我妈是作家,写诗和短篇故事
She's an alcoholic.
但是她酗酒
If you have a problem with this, I know you didn't ask to hear it.
如果你在意这件事…
I don't have a problem. You tell me.
你知道我不在乎
It's true she was out of town this week, but
这礼拜她的确不在镇上,但…
she wasn't traveling.
也不是去旅游
What she does is she goes to another town,
她是到另一个镇去…
shacks up in some cheap hotel with a couple of bottles
找一间简陋的旅馆住 买♥♥几瓶酒…
and picks up guys and...
找男人…
It's all right.
别难过
I'm telling you this because I don't wanna have any secrets from you.
我不想对你隐瞒任何事
I don't want there to be any lies between us.
我们之间不能有任何谎言
It's the secrets people keep that destroy any chance they have of happiness, and I don't want us to be like that.
秘密会抹杀幸福 我不要这种事发生在我们身上
We won't. We won't be.
不会,一定不会
We have to do what's right.
我们一定要做正确的事
What you said yesterday was true.
你昨天说的是真的
If we don't do everything we can to figure out what happened to Laura,
若不查出萝拉发生了什么事
it'll never go away our whole lives.
这个阴影 会盘据在我们心里一辈子
We will, James.
我们会成功的,詹姆士
She's out there, wandering like a restless spirit. I feel it too. We owe it to her.
她无法安息的灵魂四处游荡 我也感觉到,我们欠她人情
At least they're fresh. Here you go, Gary.
至少它们很新鲜,接着,盖瑞
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Here you go, Scott. Thank you.
该你了,史考特 谢谢
There you are.
请享用
What do you wanna mark this? Mark it duplicate.
你要在上面写什么? “重复证物”
Do we have one like it? Yeah, the same stain. We had it before.
我们已经有一样的吗? 没错,和上次的污点一样
Mark it duplicate.
在上面写“重复证物”
Hmm. Red drapes.
红色窗帘
That PO Box was registered to Jacques Renault.
那个邮政信箱 登记在贾克雷诺的名下
Those are the letters responding to Ronette's ad in the magazine.
那些是回应兰娜蒂广♥告♥的信
Let's see if there's something from someone we know.
看看有没有 我们认识的人寄的信
Hawk, hand me that magazine, would you? What is it?
霍克,把那本杂♥志♥递给我 怎么了?
Two different ad numbers mailed to the same post office address.
两个不同的号♥码 都寄到同一个地址
Ronette's and one other.
兰娜蒂和另一个人的
Yeah, here it is.
找到了
"Young student requires education in the ways of love. Only generous mature men need apply."
“学生寻找以爱教育的老师 限温暖,成熟男性”
It's Laura.
是萝拉
You see some identifying mark?
你有找到可以辨认的特徵吗?
The drapes. Drapes?
窗帘 窗帘?
Red drapes, Harry, from my dream.
红色的窗帘,哈利 和我梦里一样
Now, why would an apartment dweller like Jacques buy 50 gallons of heating oil? Yeah, yeah, I already got it.
为何贾克这种住公♥寓♥的人 会买♥♥五十加仑暖炉用油?
To heat a log cabin. Harry, you're all right.
拿去木造小屋用 你真聪明,哈利
Jacques' brother said something about a place up near the state line.
贾克提过州界附近有这种地方
Fellas, let's pack a lunch. We're taking a walk in the woods.
伙计们,把午餐打包带走 我们要去树林散步
Madeleine.
梅德琳
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Hi. I'm Madeleine Ferguson. My friends call me Maddy.
我叫梅德琳佛格森 朋友都叫我梅蒂
This is really nice of you guys. I don't really know anybody in town
你们人真好 我在这里没有熟人
except Aunt Sarah and Uncle Leland.
只认识莎拉阿姨和李兰舅舅
And the mood at the house, you can probably guess, isn't that great right now.
现在家里的气氛又不太好
Would you like something to drink? A cherry Coke would be great.
你要不要喝点东西? 樱桃可口可乐
You got it.
马上就来
Madeleine. If I said that you can't really say a word of this to anyone, not a soul,
梅德琳,我告诉你的话 绝不能向任何人提起
not even your aunt or uncle, would that be okay with you?
这点你做的到吗?
It sounds like some big secret.
听起来像是一个大秘密
It is. James and I knew Laura better than anyone did.
是真的,没有人比我 和詹姆士更了解萝拉
She was in some kind of terrible trouble before she died, worse than any of us could imagine.
当时她惹上了大♥麻♥烦 比我们想像中的还糟
What?
什么麻烦?
Well, I'd rather not say too much about things we can't prove yet.
我们还无法证实的事 我不想透露太多
You said you can't prove it yet.
你说还无法证实?
We loved Laura. We're afraid that the truth might never come out
我们怕真♥相♥永远不会水落石出
or that the person who killed her might never be caught.
或杀害她的凶手永远逍遥法外
We've sworn on her memory not to let that happen.
我们发过誓绝不让这种事发生
My God. You know who did it? We have some ideas.
你知道是谁下的毒手吗? 我们有一点头绪
We wanted to talk to you about this because we need your help. What do you want me to do?
我们想请你帮忙 你们要我怎么做?
Laura used to talk about a secret hiding place she had
萝拉提过一个 藏东西的秘密地方
somewhere in her house, maybe in her room. I'm not really sure.
就在她屋子里某处 也许在她房♥里
But nobody else knew about it.
没有其他人知道这件事
We think she might have left something there that could lead us to the killer.
她可能在那里藏了什么 能帮我们找出凶手的线索
I'll help you. You will?
我答应帮你 真的吗?
The day before she died, I had a feeling that Laura was in trouble.
她被杀的前一天 我有预感萝拉有麻烦了
I've always felt close to her. That's why I came here.
我一直觉得和她很亲近 所以我才会来这里
You know,
其实…
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表