剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Invitation to Love.
“爱的邀约”
Starring Martin Hadley as Chet,
马丁哈德利饰查特
Selena Swift as Emerald and Jade,
赛琳娜史威特 一人分饰翡翠跟碧玉
Evan St. Vincent as Jared Lancaster
伊凡圣文森饰杰拉德兰斯卡
and Jason Dembo as Montana.
杰森丹波饰蒙塔那
My darling daughter, Jade, and Emerald,
我亲爱的女儿翡翠跟碧玉
because of my financial difficulties, I have decided to end it all tonight.
因为财务上出现困难 我决定在今晚结束自己的生命
I hope you can find the strength to go on without me. Your loving father, Jared.
希望你们能找到力量 好好活下去,爱你们的父亲留
Uncle Leland? Daddy, it's Jade.
李兰舅舅
Uncle Leland. Please. I know you're in there.
李兰舅舅
Madeleine?
梅德琳
Jade, what a surprise, I...
碧玉,我真的是太意外了
Maddy? Is it you?
梅蒂,是你吗?
Uncle Leland,
李兰舅舅
I am so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I'm sure Hank appreciates
我相信汉克会谢谢你的付出
your unwavering devotion.
你丈夫一直是个模范囚犯
Your husband has been a model prisoner,
为牢里的警卫 跟他的牢友树立良好典范
an inspiration to guard and inmate alike.
他每天都是微笑待人
He greets the day with a smile and confounds adversity with a kind word.
以温柔的话语 来应付不幸的逆境
Hank's parole hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.
明天汉克要举♥行♥假释听证会
Barring unforeseen circumstance,
排除掉不可预知的环境条件
with your full support before the board,
加上有你在委员会面前 全力支持他
he could be released shortly thereafter.
他应该很快就会获得释放
Any questions?
有问题吗?
No.
没有
Will you help find the job that Hank needs to effect a successful parole?
你能帮汉克找份工作 增加他获得假释的机会吗?
Yes. How exactly?
可以 你打算怎么帮他?
I own the Double R, Mr. Mooney. Oh.
我是双R餐厅的老板 穆尼先生
You're quite a girl, Norma.
你是个好女人,诺玛
I'll bet you get all kinds of Romeos in here, uh, begging for favors.
我敢说一定有很多男人追求你
How do you keep them from your door?
你怎么拒他们于千里之外?
I usually tell them I have a homicidally jealous husband
我通常会告诉他们 我有个杀过人又爱吃醋的丈夫
who's doing three-to-five for manslaughter,
他因为过失杀人在蹲苦牢
but he expects to be a productive member of society real soon.
但他很快就能获得假释 重返社会
Well, now, that should conclude our session for today, Mrs. Jennings.
我们今天就谈到这里 詹尼斯太太
Look at that.
你看
Ducks on the lake.
湖面上有鸭子
So fill me in on Leo Johnson.
告诉我 里欧强生是个怎么样的人
Leo's one of those guys you keep on a list and you keep your eye on.
我们一直在盯着里欧
So far, we haven't caught him with his paws in the cookie jar.
到目前为止 我们还没逮到他干坏事
Morning, Leo.
早安,里欧
Who the hell is he?
他是谁?
This is Special Agent Cooper, FBI.
这位是联邦调查局 特别干员古柏
We'd like to ask you a couple of questions.
我们有几个问题要请教你
So ask.
说吧
Leo, is that short for Leonard?
“里欧” 是“李奥纳德”的小名吗?
That's a question?
你就是要问我这个?
Did you know Laura Palmer? No.
你认识萝拉帕玛吗? 不认识
How well did you know her? I said I didn't.
你跟她有多熟呢? 我说过我不认识她
You're lying.
你在说谎
I knew who she was, all right? Everybody did.
我知道她是谁,好吗? 大家都知道她是谁
Do you have a criminal record, Leo? Nothing. You can look it up.
你有过犯罪记录吗? 没有,你可以去查
Illegal U-turn, April 1986.
1986年4月,违规回转
Drunk and disorderly, November 1987.
1987年11月酒后闹事
September '88, aggravated assault, charges dropped.
1988年9月重伤害罪 但获不起诉处分
I paid my debt to society.
我已经付出了代价
Where were you the night of Laura Palmer's murder? - Around midnight. - On the road.
萝拉帕玛被杀的那晚 大概在午夜时,你人在哪里?
I called my wife, Shelly, around that time from Butte, Montana.
我在路上,我从蒙大拿巴特市 打电♥话♥给我太太雪莉
She'll confirm this? She will if you ask her.
她能为你作证? 你可以去问她
Robbie.
罗伯特
This may be a good time for a brief discussion.
或许我们该好好谈谈
You wanna talk about cigarettes? Today?
今天你想跟我谈抽烟的事?
No, but put it out. It's a filthy habit, especially for a varsity athlete.
不,把烟熄了,那是个坏习惯 更何况你是校队球员
Yeah, I've attended my share of funerals. Too many.
我参加过太多的葬礼
Any time a man dies in war, he dies too soon.
任何战死沙场的人 都是英年早逝
Laura died too soon as well.
萝拉也死得太早了
Yeah, she did.
没错
But we have a responsibility to the dead, Robert.
我们对死者有责任,罗伯特
Responsibility is the linchpin of our society.
责任是构成社会的关键
Each man responsible for his own actions,
每个人都该为自己的行为负责
each action contributing to the greater good.
不论我们做了什么 都希望能有更好的结局
What's the good of putting someone in the ground?
把人埋在土里有什么好的?
Well, it's man's way of achieving closure.
那是人结束生命的方式
In ceremony begins understanding,
在葬礼中你会了解
and the will to carry on without those we must leave behind.
并且愿意忘记悲伤 继续好好地活下去
Robert, in your life you must learn, you will learn, to carry on without them.
你得在生活中学会 如何忘记悲伤继续活下去
Great.
这真的是太棒了
Now, I realize you experience an ongoing disinclination
我知道你很不愿意
to enter fully into meaningful exchange.
跟我交流你心中的看法
This leads to stalemate
这让我们陷于僵局中
and a desire on my part to force certain wisdom upon you.
部分的我想要强行 将我的想法灌输给你
This isn't necessarily a bad thing.
这不一定是件坏事
Sometimes it's the best course available.
有时是最好的方法
Son, don't be afraid.
儿子,别害怕
We'll all be there together.
我们会支持你的
Afraid of what? Well, the funeral.
害怕什么? 参加葬礼
I'm not afraid of any damn funeral.
我才不怕参加葬礼
Afraid?
害怕?
I can hardly wait.
我已经等不及了
Afraid?
害怕?
I'm gonna turn it upside down!
我打算大闹萝拉的葬礼
Everybody ready?
大家都准备好了吗?
Deputy Hawk.
霍克警官
Agent Cooper, there's no sign of the man with one arm.
古柏干员 找不到独臂人的下落
Keep trying. He's out there somewhere.
继续找,他一定就在附近
If anyone can find him, Hawk can.
霍克一定能找到他
He's a tracker? The best. Oh.
他是追踪高手吗? 他是最棒的
Okay, Albert, what do you got?
艾伯特,你有什么发现?
Enough forensic spadework to save your butt
这些验尸报告 足以让你摆脱这一场噩梦
and get mine out of this godforsaken burg.
让我离开这个鬼地方
What do you got?
你查到什么了?
Okay, first of all, contents of envelope found in Palmer diary, cocaine.
首先,帕玛日记中的塑胶袋 的确装了可♥卡♥因♥
Toxicology results also positive.
毒物检验也呈阳性反应
Newsflash: the little lady had a habit.
最新消息,那位小姐有毒瘾
Next, we've got fibers of twine embedded in her wrists and upper arms.
我们在她的手腕及上臂 发现麻绳纤维
Two different kinds of twine.
是两种不同的麻绳
Fibers of twine found in the railroad car. Matched the sample from her wrist.
火车厢里发现的麻绳纤维 跟手腕部分的样本吻合
The same twine was used to bind the wrists of the Pulaski girl.
也跟捆绑普斯基的麻绳吻合
Conclusion: she was tied up twice at different locations on the night of her death.
结论是她被杀的那晚 在不同的部位被捆绑过两次
Once here and once here. Like this:
一次在这里,一次在这里 就像这样
Sometimes my arms bend back.
“有时我的手臂会往后弯”
Here we've got traces of pumice found in standing water outside the railroad car.
我们在火车厢外的水洼 发现了浮石
Soap, industrial strength.
化验结果是工业用清洁剂
I found identical particles on the back of Laura's neck. It's not her home-use brand.
萝拉的脖子也有相同的粒子 她家用的清洁剂不是这个牌子
My conclusion, the killer washed his hands
结论是凶嫌洗过手
and then leaned in for a kiss. Like this:
然后弯下腰来吻她,就像这样
Good Lord.
我的天啊
Uh, distinctive wounds found on Laura's neck and shoulder
在萝拉脖子跟肩膀发现的伤口
appear to be claw marks, bites of some kind.
看起来像是爪痕 还有一些是咬痕
An animal.
是动物咬的吗?
Look, it's trying to think.
这值得好好研究
Finally, a small plastic fragment from her stomach
我们还从她胃里 发现一小块的塑胶片
partially dissolved by digestive acids. I'm taking it back for reconstruction,
有一部分已被胃酸溶解 我要带它回去做重建
as the local facilities give new meaning to the word "primitive."
这里的设备太原始粗糙
I note with some interest what appears to be the letter J.
我在报告中提到 塑胶片上面似乎有个“J”字
Good work, Albert.
做得好,艾伯特
A couple more days with the body, who knows what I might have found?
如果给我多几天时间 谁知道我还会发现什么?
Sheriff, it's time.
警长,时间到了
Excuse us. We have got a funeral to get to.
对不起,我们得去参加葬礼
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表