剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Ed, that's a bet I'll take for the check.
艾德,我们来赌吧 输的人请客
He's right on time.
他还真准时
Harry, careful who you trust. He's just not one of us.
哈利,别乱相信别人 他跟我们不是一国的
Cooper, take a seat.
古柏,坐吧
Harry, I got your note. Hawk, Big Ed.
哈利,我收到你的留言了 霍克,艾德,你们好
How would you like some fresh huckleberry pie?
要来块刚出炉的越橘派吗?
I would love a slice of pie. Norma, slice of huckleberry pie, heated,
我想要来块热越橘派,诺玛
vanilla ice cream on the side, coffee. Coming right up.
还要香草冰淇淋跟咖啡 马上来
Big Ed, how long you been in love with Norma?
艾德,你跟诺玛交往多久了?
Ed, looks like pie and coffee's on you.
艾德,看来今天你得请客了
Okay, what did you call me in to talk about besides the highlights of the dinner menu?
除了约我来享受美食外 你找我还有什么事?
You better tell him.
告诉他吧
Somebody's running drugs into Twin Peaks from across the border.
有人越过边界 将毒品运到双峰镇
We've been working this for months, trying to set up a bust. - Top to bottom. Nobody walks.
我们布了六个月的线 想将他们一网打尽
Who's targeted? Jacques Renault,
你们锁定了谁? 贾克雷诺
bartender at the Roadhouse. We figure him for the middleman.
路屋酒吧的酒保 我们认为他是中间人
Now, Ed's been doing some undercover.
艾德是我们的卧底
In fact, the night you got into town, he was staking Renault out.
你到镇上的那晚 他正在盯雷诺的梢
We think Renault slipped him a mickey.
我们认为雷诺下药迷昏他逃走
Felt like somebody hit me with a log splitter.
那种感觉 像是被人狠狠敲了一记
Ed, I didn't know you were a deputy. He's not.
我不知道你是警♥察♥ 他不是警♥察♥
Well, it's a little outside your jurisdiction, don't you think?
这似乎不关你的事
Somebody's selling drugs to high school kids,
有人将毒品卖♥♥给高中生
and I figure that's everybody's jurisdiction.
这是每个人的责任
I call Ed in when I need him. He's not the only one I call.
有需要时我会打电♥话♥给艾德 他不是我唯一的眼线
Thanks, Norma. Enjoy. Mm.
谢谢你,诺玛 祝你们用餐愉快
This must be where pies go when they die.
派死掉后一定都跑到这里来了
Okay, Harry, would you please tell me why you really called me in here?
哈利,请告诉我 你为什么要把我叫来这里
You're gonna have to go along with me on this even if it sounds a little weird.
注意听我说 虽然这听起来有点奇怪
I'm with you. Twin Peaks is different.
我在听了 双峰镇跟别的地方不同
A long way from the world. You've noticed that.
这里与世隔绝 你应该已经注意到了
Yes, I have. And that's exactly the way we like it.
没错 我们喜欢这样的生活
But there's a back end to that that's kind of different too.
但在这种生活的背面 我们也跟其他地方的人不一样
Maybe that's the price we pay for all the good things.
为了追求美好 我们都得付出代价
What would that be? There's a sort of evil out there.
你到底想跟我说什么? 镇上有股邪恶势力
Something very, very strange in these old woods.
树林中发生了怪事
Call it what you want: a darkness, a presence.
你要怎么叫它都行 说它是黑暗中的恶魔也对
It takes many forms,
它有许多化身
but it's been out there for as long as anyone can remember.
从大家有记忆以来 它就一直存在着
And we've always been here to fight it. We?
我们一直对抗着它 “我们”?
Men before us. Men before them.
我们的长辈们
More after we're gone. A secret society.
还有我们的子孙 你们组成了秘密集♥会♥
Why don't we take Agent Cooper for a little ride?
我们为什么不带古柏干员 去兜兜风呢?
Where to? The Bookhouse.
要去哪里? 到书屋去吧
This is where we get together.
这就是我们聚会的地方
Going on 20 years now. "We" meaning?
它有二十年的历史了 “我们”指的是…?
The Bookhouse Boys.
书屋男孩
Coffee's free. Like the sound of that.
这里的咖啡免费供应 听起来挺不错的
Cooper, you know James.
古柏,你认识詹姆士
Agent Cooper. James.
古柏干员,你好 你好
This is Joey Paulson. Joey.
这位是乔依保森 你好
Janitor at the Roadhouse.
路屋酒吧的保镖
Bernard came across the border this morning with an ounce of cocaine in his kit bag.
柏纳德今天早上 带着一盎司的可♥卡♥因♥越过边界
Thought we'd ask him a few questions.
我们想问他几个问题
Did you ever sell drugs to Laura Palmer? I don't sell drugs.
你把毒品卖♥♥给萝拉帕玛吗? 我不贩毒
How much does Jacques pay you to be the mule?
贾克付了多少钱要你运货?
Jacques don't pay me nothing. I'm no mule.
贾克没付我钱 我也不是在帮他运货
So that ounce you had, that was for personal use? That's right.
那些可♥卡♥因♥是你要用的? 没错
Guess you don't get a whole lot of sleep at night, then, huh, Bernie?
看来你睡得不多,柏尼
Your brother didn't come into work the last few days. Where's he been?
你哥哥好几天没去上班 他到哪里去了?
I don't know. He got personal business.
我不知道,他自己有事要忙
Who else is he dealing with? Why don't you ask him yourself?
他都跟哪些人来往? 你为什么不去问他?
He be back tonight. Any minute.
他今晚会回来
He's coming to work at the Roadhouse? He the bartender, isn't he?
他要到路屋酒吧工作? 他是那里的酒保,对吧?
Bernard, we've got you tied up in a chair.
柏纳德,我们把你绑在椅子上
You're mixed up with your brother in a wide variety of felonies.
你跟你哥哥犯下多项重罪
What I wanna know is, why in the world would you tell us where and when to find him?
你为什么不告诉我们 他何时会出现在什么地方?
Yeah? Leo. It's Jacques. What's up?
谁? 里欧,我是贾克
The light. The bust light's on.
怎么了? 红灯亮了
Bernard's in trouble. You sure?
柏纳德有麻烦了 你确定?
I saw it, man. You gotta get me out of here, Leo. Border run.
我看到红灯亮了 里欧,你得帮我越过边界
Where are you? Phone booth by the cash and carry.
你在哪里? 我在超♥市♥的电♥话♥亭
And I don't like waiting, man. Shut up. I'm on my way.
我不喜欢等人,兄弟 闭嘴,我马上到
Hi.
你好
Where you going? You don't need to know.
你要去哪里? 你不需要知道
Josie. Josie, what's wrong?
娇西,怎么了?
Nothing. - Nothing? - Mm.
真的吗?
God, you're beautiful.
天啊,你好漂亮
Josie, there is something wrong.
娇西,一定有事
What is it? I want you to tell me.
到底怎么了?告诉我
Something horrible is going to happen.
要发生很可怕的事了
They wanna hurt me. I know it. Who? Who wants to hurt you?
我知道他们要伤害我 谁要伤害你?
Catherine. Catherine and Benjamin Horne.
凯萨琳跟班哲明何尼
What makes you think so?
你为什么会那么想?
I heard Catherine on the phone
我偷听到凯萨琳讲电♥话♥
saying I'd never suspect.
她说我永远都不会起疑心
Just like with Andrew's death.
就像安德鲁的死一样
Andrew's death was an accident. Was it?
安德鲁死于意外 真的吗?
Catherine keeps the mill account books in her safe.
凯萨琳把锯木厂的帐簿 锁在她的保险箱里
Two books. Different numbers.
有两本帐簿,内容完全不一样
Andrew built this years ago.
这是安德鲁好几年前做的
I don't think Catherine knows that I know it's here.
凯萨琳应该不知道 我知道保险箱在哪里
Why do you think they have two sets of books?
你为什么认为 他们做了两套帐?
The usual reasons would have something to do with stealing. Maybe worse.
可能是他们想偷走锯木厂的钱 或许他们有更阴险的计谋
There were two. I saw them.
本来有两本的,我亲眼看到了
You believe me, don't you? Of course I do.
你相信我,对吧? 我当然相信你
There's nothing unusual in this one. Oh, there were two.
这本帐簿没有不对劲的地方 本来有两本的
I swear, there were two.
我发誓本来有两本的
Have you seen my tackle box?
你看到我的钓具箱了吗?
The next time you and the merry widow wanna take a peek in my safe,
下一次你跟那个小寡妇 想偷看我的保险箱时
don't go to so much trouble.
别那么麻烦
Be a man about it, Pete. Ask me to my face.
拿出男子气概来,彼德 直接来告诉我
Maybe I'll, um, check the truck.
或许我该到车上去找找
Dr. Jacoby.
杰柯比医生
I didn't see you at the funeral today.
今天你没有来参加葬礼
I'm a terrible person, Agent Cooper.
我是个很糟糕的人,古柏干员
I pretend that I'm not,
我假装自己不是那样的人
but I am.
但我真的很坏
Oh, I sit and listen to their problems, day after day.
日复一日 我坐下来倾听大家的麻烦
These people think of me as their friend.
这些人认为我是他们的朋友
The truth is, I really don't care.
事实上我根本不在乎
I thought nothing,
我心里是一片空白
no one, could ever reach me again.
没有人能打开我的心扉
Laura changed all that.
但萝拉改变了一切
I couldn't come today.
我没办法参加她的葬礼
I just couldn't.
我就是办不到
I hope she understands.
我希望她能了解
I hope she forgives me.
我希望她能原谅我
You think it's possible?
你觉得可能吗?
You think somebody killed Andrew?
你觉得有人杀了安德鲁?
I don't know.
我不知道
I believe what they want is to take the mill away from me.
我相信他们想抢走锯木厂
For Benjamin to have the land.
让班哲明拥有锯木厂的土地
If it was true with Andrew,
如果安德鲁真的是被害死的
you think they'll kill me too? Think they would?
你觉得他们也会杀了我吗?
Josie,
娇西
nothing is gonna happen to you. Not now, not ever.
你永远都不会出事的
Not while I'm around.
有我在保护着
Do you believe in the soul?
你相信人有灵魂吗?
Several.
人有好几个灵魂
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表