剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Diane, 7:15 a.m. I'll be heading to the sheriff's after breakfast.
黛安,上午七点十五分 吃过早餐后我要到警局去
From there, we'll be going on to Laura Palmer's funeral.
我们要在那里集♥合♥ 去参加萝拉帕玛的葬礼
Good morning, Colonel Cooper.
早安,古柏上校
Just "agent," Audrey. Special agent.
我只是联邦调查局的 特别干员,奥黛丽
Special agent.
特别干员
Would you care to join me for breakfast?
你要跟我一起吃早餐吗?
I'm in a hurry. For what?
我在赶时间 为什么?
Audrey, that perfume you're wearing is incredible.
奥黛丽,你擦的香水真的好香
Do you really think so? Yes, I do. Please have a seat.
真的吗? 没错,请坐
And would you write your name down for me? Here.
你能帮我签个名吗? 就签在这里吧
Okay.
好
There's something you'd like to tell me.
奥黛丽,你得告诉我一件事
There is?
什么事?
You slipped this note underneath my door night before last.
前天晚上你把这张字条 塞进我的门缝
I did?
是吗?
I wanted to help you. For Laura.
我想帮你,这是为了萝拉
You said you and Laura weren't exactly friends.
你说你跟萝拉不是朋友
We weren't friends, but I understood her better than the rest.
我们不是朋友 但我比其他人还了解她
What is OneEyed Jack's? It's a place up north.
什么是“独眼杰克”? 那是在北边的一个地方
Men go there. What about women?
男人会到那里去 女人呢?
Women, you know, work there.
女人在那里工作
Did Laura work there?
萝拉也在那里工作吗?
I don't know. Laura worked at my father's department store.
我不知道 萝拉在我爸的百货公♥司♥工作
Horne's. He named it after himself.
何尼百货公♥司♥? 他用他的姓为百货公♥司♥命名
Where at Horne's Department Store?
她在何尼百货公♥司♥ 哪个部门工作?
At the perfume counter.
香水专柜
So did Ronette Pulaski. Really?
兰娜蒂普斯基也是 真的吗?
Audrey, that rightward slant in your handwriting indicates a romantic nature.
你写字时会往右斜 显示你是个天性浪漫的人
A heart that yearns. Be careful.
你的心渴望着爱,小心点
I do?
是吗?
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now. Police business.
我得请你离开 我们要办正事了
Thank you for talking to me.
谢谢你跟我说话
Trudy, two more coffees, please. Mm.
楚蒂,麻烦给我们两杯咖啡
Harry, Lucy.
哈利,露西
It is an absolutely beautiful morning.
这真是个美丽的早晨
Short stack of griddlecakes, melted butter, maple syrup, lightly heated, slice of ham.
薄烙饼、奶油、枫糖 还有微温的火腿
Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.
枫糖加上火腿 是全世界最好吃的东西
Griddlecakes, slice of ham.
薄烙饼跟火腿
Who killed Laura Palmer? Ahh.
谁杀了萝拉帕玛?
Let me tell you about the dream I had last night.
让我告诉你们 我昨晚做了什么梦
Tibet? No.
你又梦到西♥藏♥了? 不
You were there. Lucy, so were you.
你出现在我的梦里 露西,你也是
Harry, my dream is a code waiting to be broken.
哈利,我的梦 是个等待被破解的密♥码♥
Break the code, solve the crime.
解开密♥码♥案子就破了
"Break the code, solve the crime."
“解开密♥码♥案子就破了”
In my dream, Sarah Palmer has a vision of her daughter's killer.
在我的梦中莎拉帕玛 看到了杀害她女儿的凶手
Deputy Hawk sketched his picture.
霍克画出了他的素描
I got a phone call from a one-armed man named Mike.
我接到一个名为麦克的 独臂人打来的电♥话♥
The killer's name was Bob. Mike and Bobby?
凶手名字叫做巴比 麦克跟巴比?
No. It's a different Mike and a different Bob.
不,是不一样的麦克跟巴比
They lived above a convenience store.
他们住在一家便利商店上面
They had a tattoo: Fire, walk with me.
他们身上刺了刺青 “与火同行”
Mike couldn't stand the killing anymore, so he cut off his arm.
麦克不想再杀人 所以他砍断他的手臂
Bob vowed to kill again, so Mike shot him.
巴比发誓要再杀人 所以麦克开枪杀了他
Do you know where dreams come from?
你知道梦来自何处吗?
Not specifically. No.
我不知道 我也不知道
Acetylcholine neurons fire high-voltage impulses into the forebrain.
乙酰胆碱神经元 会将高伏特脉冲发射到前脑
These impulses become pictures, the pictures become dreams. But
这些脉冲形成了画面 画面形成梦境,但是…
no one knows why we choose these particular pictures.
没有人知道我们 为什么会选择这些特别的画面
So, what was the end of this dream?
你到底梦到什么了?
Suddenly, it was 25 years later. I was old, sitting in a red room.
突然间时间过了二十五年 变老的我坐在一间红色房♥间里
There was a midget in a red suit and a beautiful woman.
房♥间里有个穿红西装的侏儒 跟一个美丽的女人
The little man told me that my favorite gum was coming back into style
侏儒说我最喜欢的口香糖 又开始流行起来
and didn't his cousin look exactly like Laura Palmer? Which she did.
他的表妹 跟萝拉帕玛长得一模一样
What cousin? The beautiful woman.
什么表妹? 就是那个美丽的女人
She's filled with secrets.
她充满了神秘
Sometimes her arms bend back.
有时她的手臂会往后弯
Where she's from, the birds sing a pretty song
在她的故乡 鸟儿唱着动人的歌♥曲
and there's always music in the air. The midget did a dance.
空气中总是飘扬着乐声 侏儒开始跳起舞来
Laura kissed me and she whispered the name of the killer in my ear.
萝拉吻了我,她在我耳边 低声说着凶手的名字
Who was it?
凶手是谁?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Damn. Damn.
该死 真是该死
Harry, our job is simple. Break the code, solve the crime.
哈利,我们的工作很简单 解开密♥码♥案子就破了
Yeah?
什么事?
Sheriff, I'm at the morgue and there's a big fight going on.
警长,我在停尸间 他们在这里吵成一团
You hang on. I'll be right there.
等一下,我马上赶到
That was Andy. There's a fight over at the morgue.
是安迪打来了 停尸间里吵成一团
Albert.
是艾伯特
You're the most cold-blooded man I've ever seen.
你是我见过最无情的人
I've never met a man with so little regard for human frailty. Have you no compassion?
我不知道人可以这么残酷 难道你一点同情心都没有吗?
I've got compassion running out of my nose, pal. I'm the sultan of sentiment.
我的同情心都用完了 现在我是个无情的恶魔
Dr. Hayward, I have traveled thousands of miles
海华德医生 我大老远跑来这里
and apparently several centuries to this forgotten sinkhole
花了一番力气 才来到这个偏僻的地方
in order to perform a series of tests.
帮你们做这些化验工作
I do not ask you to understand these tests. I'm not a cruel man.
我不要求你能了解我的工作 我没那么残忍♥
I just ask you to get the hell out of my way so I can finish. Is that clear?
我只请你们离开这里 让我做完我的工作
We are here to conduct Laura Palmer's body to the cemetery.
我们要将萝拉帕玛的尸体 送到墓地去
If you think we're gonna leave here without her, you are out of your mind.
如果你认为我们会妥协 那么你是疯了
All right, all right, all right.
好了
Mr. Rosenfield, please.
罗森菲德先生,快住手
Now, uh, Leland Palmer couldn't be with us today,
李兰帕玛今天没办法 跟我们一起来
but I know I speak for everyone, the Palmer family included,
但我有资格代表每一个人发言 也包括帕玛家的人
when I say that, uh, we appreciate and understand the value of your work.
我们很感激 也了解你工作的辛苦
But as their representative, I must insist that
但身为镇民的代表 我必须坚持
we consider the feelings of the Palmer family as well.
我们也得考虑到帕玛家的感受
Mr. Horne, I realize that your position in this fair community
何尼先生,我知道本镇的居民
pretty well guarantees venality, insincerity,
都觉得你是个唯利是图 虚伪的小人
and a rather irritating method of expressing yourself.
你竟敢厚颜无♥耻♥地 自称是他们的代表
Stupidity, however, is not a necessarily inherent trait.
但我可没那么笨
Therefore, please listen closely. You can have a funeral any old time.
所以请你仔细听好了 你们随时都能举♥行♥葬礼
You dig a hole, you plant a coffin.
在地上挖个洞,把棺材丢进去
I, however, cannot perform these tests next year,
但我没办法 等到明年再帮她验尸
next month, next week or tomorrow. I must perform them now.
下个月、下星期、明天都不行 我一定要现在帮她验尸
I've got a lot of cutting and pasting to do,
我现在要开始干活了 请你们离开
so why don't you return to your porch rockers and resume whittling?
你们为什么不继续 坐在走廊的摇椅上等死?
That does it. I'm taking charge of the body. You don't touch Laura from this moment on.
够了,尸体现在交由我来负责 你不能碰萝拉…
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你以为你在做什么?
Gentlemen. Whoa! What's going on?
男士们 发生了什么事?
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Cooper, this old fool is obstructing a criminal investigation. Cuff him.
这个老头妨碍了犯罪调查工作 快把他铐起来
He won't release Laura's body for the funeral. He's not human.
他不愿意让我们安葬 萝拉的尸体,他不是人
What's the holdup? Please, Cooper.
怎么会拖到现在还没验完? 天啊,古柏
I do not suffer fools gladly and fools with badges, never.
我不喜欢笨蛋 特别是挂着警徽的笨蛋
I want no interference from this hulking boob. That clear?
我不希望跟这些笨蛋打交道 你明白了吗?
I've had just about enough of your insults.
我受够你的侮辱了
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Well, I've had about enough of, uh, morons and half-wits,
我受够这些混♥蛋♥跟白♥痴♥
dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells.
傻瓜、低能儿、智障跟蠢货了
And you, chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed,
你这个呆子,没知识的乡巴佬
you've had enough of me?
你受够我了吗?
Yes, I have.
没错
Ugh. Oh, that's nice. How appropriate.
妙极了,真的是太棒了
Wait in the car, Harry.
回车上等我,哈利
The old rustic sucker punch, huh? - A hail of bullets would be nice.
你只会用拳头打人吗? 何不干脆掏枪把我杀了?
That's enough. The sheriff didn't mean anything.
够了,警长不是故意的
He hit me. Well, I'm sure he meant to do that.
他打我 我相信他是故意打你的
Albert, I want you to release this girl's body to her family immediately.
艾伯特,立刻把这女孩的尸体 交给她的家人
I want your test results by noon. Those are orders.
我中午就要看到验尸报告 那是命令
Thank you, Agent Cooper.
谢谢你,古柏干员
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表