剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Hello. Pete, it's Harry.
你好 彼德,我是哈利
I got Agent Cooper with me. We're here to see Mrs. Packard.
古柏干员也来了 我们想见派卡德太太
Um, I will make a fresh pot of coffee.
我再去煮壶咖啡
Hi, sheriff. Mrs. Packard.
警长,你好 派卡德太太
Dale Cooper, FBI. You remember him from the town meeting last night, I'm sure.
这位是联邦调查局的戴尔古柏 他昨天在大会上有发言
Pleased to meet you, ma'am.
很高兴能认识你
Agent Cooper, you remember Pete Martell.
古柏干员,这位是彼德马泰尔
Sure, Pete. You bet.
我还记得
Uh, can we offer you gentlemen a cup of joe?
要不要来杯咖啡?
Mrs. Packard, you said the magic word. - I'd love a cup, thanks.
那真的是太好了 我也要来一杯
Sure, I'll pour that for you.
我帮你们倒
Uh, Mr. Cooper, uh, how do you take it?
古柏先生 你要喝什么样的咖啡?
Black as midnight on a moonless night.
我喜欢如昏暗夜色般 黝黑的黑咖啡
Thank you
谢谢
Mrs. Packard, I'll come straight to the point.
派卡德太太,我有话直说
Mrs. Packard, I understand that you hired Laura Palmer
你雇用萝拉帕玛
to come visit you twice a week to help you with your English, is that correct?
每星期两次来教你英文,对吧
Yes. When was the last time that you saw her?
没错 你们最后见面是什么时候?
Thursday afternoon, about the time the mill blew 5.
星期四下午 锯木厂的汽笛响了五声
That would be 5:00? Yes.
是五点钟吗? 对
And when did she leave? In an hour, when the lesson was finished.
她什么时候离开的? 上了一小时的课后她就走了
I didn't see her again. How did she seem to you on Thursday afternoon?
我再也没见过她 她星期四看起来还好吗?
Something was bothering her. But we didn't have a heart-to-heart on it.
她似乎有心事 但她并没有进一步跟我谈
Something she said though, that stuck on my mind.
但是我还记得她说过的一句话
She said, "I think now I understand how you feel about your husband's death."
她说“我想现在我终于能了解 你失去丈夫的感觉”
Did she say what that was in reference to?
她有提到为什么吗?
No. But after what happened to her,
没有,但在她出事后
I can't help hearing it in my head. Like some haunting melody. Hmm.
我心里头一直回荡着那句话 那就像是关不掉的收音机
Excuse me. Certainly.
对不起 请便
So, Harry, how long you been seeing her?
哈利,你们交往多久了?
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
Body language.
从身体语言看出来的
Jeez Louise.
我的天啊
Not long. Six weeks.
没多久,才六个星期
Andrew died a year and a half ago.
安德鲁在一年半前过世
Fellas, don't drink that coffee.
千万别喝咖啡
You'd never guess. There was a fish in the percolator.
你们一定猜不到 咖啡壶里有只鱼
Sorry.
对不起
Yes, Catherine, I'm listening.
凯萨琳,我在听
I just thought you ought to know what your sentimental, goodwill shenanigans cost us yesterday.
你该知道你昨天的多愁善感 跟好心把戏害我们损失多严重
You do know what shenanigans are, don't you?
你知道“把戏”是什么意思吧
Shutting down the mill cost us $87,000 and change.
关闭锯木厂 害我们至少损失了八万七千块
You really think that would have made brother Andrew happy.
你真的觉得 那会让安德鲁安心吗?
Jocelyn? Mrs. Packard?
乔瑟玲,派卡德太太
Uh, what is "shenanigans?"
“把戏”是什么意思?
Nonsense, mischief, often a deceitful or treacherous trick.
胡闹、捣蛋 通常是指故意的恶作剧
Why do you always have to rush off? It's been over an hour.
你为什么老是急着要走? 我已经来了一个多小时
I remember there was a time when we used to take the whole afternoon.
我们以前常会在一起 消磨一整个下午
In the sweetness of passing time, this hour will soon seem like a day.
刚刚我们都很尽兴 这一小时就像一天那么久
Sing it to somebody else.
你去骗别的女人吧
I'm no peabrain chambermaid looking for a tumble in the broom closet.
我不是愚蠢的小女人 等着男人偶尔临幸于我
I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities.
抱歉,我无意伤害 你敏感脆弱的心灵
Oh, no. My mistake. I'd gotten used to our conducting business and pleasure.
不,那是我的错 我开始习惯跟你谈公事及做♥爱♥
Sweetheart, it's all the same to me.
甜心,我也一样
Don't "sweetheart" me, you old dog.
别哄我,你这只老狗
I'm no schoolgirl either.
我也不是清♥纯♥的小女孩
What's the next step? Do we escalate?
接下来该怎么办? 要把事情闹大吗?
We may not have to do anything.
或许不必那么麻烦
A few more, uh, local tragedies
镇上再发生几件悲剧
and Josie might just run the old mill into the ground all by herself.
娇西或许会把锯木厂搞得倒闭
The rate we're going, it's gonna be years before the mill's bankrupt.
照现在的速度来看 一年内锯木厂一定会破产
I don't wanna wait any longer.
我不想再等下去
Besides, my knothead husband may peek in the ledger
而且我那呆瓜丈夫 或许看到帐簿了
and sniff out the creative arithmetic.
他可能看出其中有端倪
Maybe it's time to, uh, start a little fire.
或许我们该放点火
Are you talking about business or pleasure?
你是指公事还是床上的事?
I'm talking about the Packard sawmill.
我指的是派卡德锯木厂
All that dry timber lying around.
那里放了那么多的干木材…
A stray spark.
只要一点火花…
One night.
一夜之间…
Some night when Pete's off on a toot with Smokey the Bear.
等彼德去参加预防森林大火 安全讲习会再动手
Now I remember...
我记得那些时光如何…
...how all those hours turned into days.
变成了难忘的日子
Sarah, darling.
莎拉
I'm sorry to disturb you, sweetheart,
抱歉打扰了你,甜心
but, uh, Donna Hayward is here.
唐娜海华德来了
Take this now.
打起精神来
I'll send her in.
我去请她进来
Try not to upset her. Okay.
别让她变得更难过 好的
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道我该怎么办
I miss her so much.
我好想她
Do you miss her?
你想她吗? 我也很想她
Yes, I miss her so much.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
我好想她…
Laura. Oh, Laura, my baby.
萝拉,我的宝贝女儿
Leland, Leland.
莎拉 李兰
Ok Tis's OK
没事了,亲爱的
Clam, Please
冷静下来,求求你
So neither of you saw Ronnette after school that day?
那天放学后 你们都没看到兰娜蒂?
That's right.
没错
And as far as you know, she went to her after-school job?
就你们所知 她放学后还去打工?
Yes, Horne's Department Store downtown.
对,她在镇上的 何尼百货公♥司♥工作
What did she do at the department store?
她在百货公♥司♥里做什么?
She was, uh, a salesgirl.
她是…
At perfume counter.
香水专柜的售货员
She used to joke it was the sweetest smelling job she'd ever had.
她以前常开玩笑 那是她做过最香的工作
Excuse me.
对不起
How many times have I asked you not to disturb the guests with this racket?
我告诉过你多少次 别装疯卖♥♥傻地吓客人?
About 4000.
大概有四千次了
Audrey,
奥黛丽
Julie tells me that, uh, you were in with the Norwegians
茱丽告诉我 你跑到挪威人开会的房♥间
just before they all suddenly decided, en masse,
后来他们决定一起离开
to return to the old country...
回到他们的祖国
...without signing the contracts.
放弃跟我们签约
Is that true?
她说的都是真的吗?
Yes. Ah.
没错
You wouldn't have, uh, done or said anything
你没有说出或做出任何事
that, uh, might have precipitated their evacuation, would you?
导致他们决定离开吧?
I mean, I'm assuming that this was just a coincidence.
我想那只是巧合而已
Huh? Daddy. I did go in there to check out that ridiculous smorgasbord.
爸爸,我进去是为了 查看摆在桌上的开胃菜
And while I was in there, I happened to mention that I was sad.
我进去里面时 跟他们说我很难过
About what?
为什么?
About my dear, close friend Laura being brutally murdered.
因为我的好朋友萝拉 被人残酷地谋杀了
Do you realize
你知道
the kind of money that your little performance just cost this family?
你的小把戏 害得我们家损失了多少钱吗?
If you ever pull another stunt like that,
如果你敢再那么做
you are going to be scrubbing bidets in a Bulgarian convent.
你得到比利时的 修道院去洗浴室
Oh, Daddy, I'm so afraid.
爸爸,我好害怕
Laura died two days ago.
萝拉两天前死了
I lost you years ago.
我在很多年前便失去了你
For what we are about to receive, may the Lord make us truly thankful. Amen.
至于我们即将面对的未来 愿上帝能让我们心存感激
Robert, uh, I was hoping we'd have the chance
罗伯特,我一直希望能有机会
to discuss the events of the past few days.
跟你讨论这几天发生的事
Not necessarily the physical events themselves,
我指的不是所有发生过的事
but rather, the thoughts and feelings surrounding it.
而是我们心里头的想法 及对那些事的感觉
Rebellion in a young man your age is a necessary fact of life.
像你这样的年轻人 叛逆是很正常
Candidly, a sign of strength.
事实上那是力量的象征
In other words, Robert, I respect your rebellious nature.
换句话说,罗伯特 我尊敬你的叛逆天性
However, being your father, I am obligated to contain that fire of contrariness
但身为你的父亲 我有义务压制你唱反调的冲动
within the bounds established by society as well as those within our own family structure.
让你能遵守社会 跟我们家的规矩
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表