剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
No, no. No, not in my room, in here. In here.
不是放在我的房♥里 搬到这里来
Jerry, back from Paris? Ben, what a nightmare.
杰利,你从巴黎回来了? 班,这真是一场噩梦
Right there, no, no, right there. What is with you guys?
放在那里,不,是那里 你们是怎么了?
I've got a sandwich in there, I want all those bags opened.
我放了一个三明治在里面 快把所有的包包打开
We're looking until we find it.
没找到前大家都不能走
Hey, Audrey, Uncle Jerry's back. Heh.
奥黛丽,杰利叔叔回来了
Sylvia. Benjamin.
席薇雅 班哲明
Okay, okay. Go on. Goodbye.
好了,你们可以走了,再见
Brother Ben, this is the best damn sandwich I ever ate.
班,这是我吃过 最好吃的三明治
It's a baguette, with Brie and butter.
这是加了白乳酪 跟奶油的长形面包
I had four of these damn things every day I was there.
我在巴黎时 每天都要吃上四条
You got to try this thing.
你一定要试试看
Here, go ahead, eat it, go ahead.
拿去,快吃吧
Go ahead.
吃吧
Oh, yeah. Mm.
真的是太棒了
Mm! This is incredible, Jer.
这真的是太好吃了,小杰
You know what this reminds us of? You know who likes this?
你知道这让我们想起什么吗? 这味道像谁的味道呢?
It reminds us of Ginny and Jenny's down by the river.
这让我们想起 住在河边的金妮跟珍妮
Hmm? By God, you're right. Am I right? Am I right? Hmm?
天啊,你说的对 我没说错吧?
Oh, no wonder. Mm. Mm!
真的是太棒了
Mm. Jer. Outside, outside, outside. Mm. Oh.
小杰,我们到外面去
Always a pleasure. Mm. Incredible. Incredible.
我每次看到他总是很高兴
Mm. Jer.
杰利
Leland's daughter was murdered and the Norwegians left.
李兰的女儿被人谋杀 挪威人都走了
Did they sign? Deal's off. Oh!
他们签下合约了吗? 交易取消了
We had those Vikings by the horns, what happened?
我们把他们弄得服服贴贴地 到底发生了什么事?
We're not a hundred percent sure, they took their translator with them.
我们无法确定 他们把翻译一起带走了
Did you say Leland's daughter was murdered?
你说李兰的女儿被人谋杀?
Yes.
没错
Ugh, I'm depressed.
我真的很难过
I can fix that.
我能让你高兴起来
There's a new girl at One-Eyed Jack's.
“独眼杰克”来了个新女孩
Freshly scented from the perfume counter.
是香水专柜新来的售货员
And you, brother Jer, have a 50-50 chance of being first in line.
杰利,你这次有一半的机会 可以先上她
I like those odds.
我喜欢
All work and no play make Ben and Jerry dull boys.
光工作不玩乐 会让班跟杰利变成笨蛋
That's right. Let's jump in the boat.
没错 我们快上船吧
That's great huckleberry pie, Mrs. Hayward.
这个越橘派很好吃 海华德太太
Thank you, James.
谢谢你的夸奖,詹姆士
Well... Mrs. Hayward and I are gonna say good night, James.
海华德太太跟我 得说晚安了,詹姆士
Good night, James. Good night.
晚安,詹姆士 晚安
Good night, dear. Good night, Mom.
晚安,乖女儿 晚安,妈妈
Uh, don't worry about the dishes. I'll clean up.
别担心那些脏盘子,我会洗的
Are you, uh, coming to church with us in the morning, Donna?
你明天要跟我们 一起去教堂吗?唐娜
Yes.
好
Nine o'clock sharp. Okay.
九点见 好的
Good night, James. Good night, sir.
晚安,詹姆士 晚安
Hi, sailor.
你好
Good evening, Mr. Horne. Ah, heh-heh.
晚安,何尼先生
Now, Ben, we're not gonna go in the casino first, are we?
班,我们不会先到赌场去吧?
Jer, I didn't come here to lose my shirt, I just came to take it off. Yeah.
小杰,我不想把衬衫给赌输掉 我只想把它脱下
Kim, the Horne brothers are here. I'll tell Blackie.
金,何尼兄弟来了 我去通知布雷琪
Sweetheart, I'd like to order two drinks.
甜心,给我两杯酒
One double Scotch on the rocks
我要一杯双份的加冰威士忌
and my brother would like a double Scotch on the rocks.
我哥哥要一杯 双份的加冰威士忌
That's two double Scotch on the rocks.
一共是两杯双份的加冰威士忌
Next stop, rocket science.
接下来我们要好好地乐一乐
Jerry. Ah.
杰利
Blackie. Benjamin. Mm.
布雷琪 班哲明
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
“能否把你比做夏日璀璨?”
Thou art more lovely and more temperate
“你却比炎夏更可爱温存”
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
“狂风摧残五月花芯娇颜”
And every fair from fair sometimes declines,
“一切优美形象不免褪色”
By chance or nature's changing course untrimmed
“偶然摧折或自然地老去”
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
“而你如仲夏繁茂不凋谢”
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
“秀雅风姿将永远翩翩”
Nor shall death brag... Where's the new girl?
“死神无法…” 新来的女孩在哪里?
When you really want love, you'll find it waiting for you.
当你需要爱时 你会发现它就在等着你
Heads. Ah.
我猜正面
Come on. We'll take care of you, Jerry.
来吧 我们会好好照顾你的,杰利
Well...
好吧
Donna, I don't think that what we're feeling or doing is wrong.
唐娜,我不认为我们的感觉 或我们做的事是不对的
Why not?
为什么?
Because it's the truth.
因为那是真的
Because I think it would have turned out this way anyway.
因为我认为不论发生什么事 结局一定是这样的
You do?
是吗?
Yes. I remember a time in school, in the hall,
对,我还记得 有一次在学校的走廊上
we were suddenly alone and we looked at each other.
突然间只剩下我们两个 我们凝视着彼此
I almost told you I loved you then.
那时我差点告诉你我爱你
It's true.
那是真的
It is true, isn't it?
那是真的,对吧?
Oh, James. I guess because of Laura I couldn't say anything.
詹姆士,我猜因为萝拉的关系 我什么都不能说
I couldn't even let myself think it. Me too.
甚至不让自己去想 我也是
Are we gonna be together, James?
我们会在一起吗?詹姆士
Are we?
会吗?
Are we, James?
会吗?詹姆士
Special Agent Dale Cooper. Hello, it's Hawk.
特别干员戴尔古柏 我是霍克
Deputy Hawk, how is Ronette Pulaski?
霍克,兰娜蒂普斯基还好吧?
Body and spirit are still far apart.
她还是没醒过来
What did you find out from her parents?
你从她父母那里问到了什么?
Ronette recently quit her job at the perfume counter of Horne's department store.
兰娜蒂最近辞掉 何尼百货公♥司♥香水专柜的工作
Everything else is quiet, except this afternoon
一切都很正常,只不过…
there was a one-armed man snooping around intensive care.
有个独臂人 在加护病房♥附近鬼鬼祟祟的
A one-armed man? Left.
独臂人? 他离开了
Did you question him? Negative. I pursued but he got away.
你有盘问他吗? 不,我追了过去但被他溜掉
Maintain an around-the-clock watch on Ronette and we'll speak in the morning.
继续全天候保护兰娜蒂 明天一早我们再谈
You got it?
拿到了吗?
Supposed to leave it in this stupid football.
他应该把货放在这颗球里的
Is it in there?
有吗?
Not all of it.
只有一部分
Cash on delivery, Bobby.
货钱两讫,巴比
He's got a gun.
他有枪
Hey, Leo. Hey.
里欧 你好
Who's that?
他是谁?
Is there someone with you? Never mind.
有人跟你一起来吗? 别管那么多了
Toss it over here, quarterback.
快丢过来,四分卫
It's empty.
它是空的
Is that right? Weren't you supposed to leave something in there for me?
你不是要把货 放在这里交给我吗?
This barely covers what we paid for. - Where's the rest?
这根本不够我们付你的那些钱 其他的货在哪里?
Where's the rest of the money? There's a...
尾款在哪里? 发生了…
There's a problem. Problem?
出了一点问题 出问题?
Laura had the other half, in a safe deposit box.
尾款在萝拉那里 她把钱放在保险箱里
You think you got problems?
那有问题吗?
We can get it, Leo. Just wait till everything settles down.
我们可以拿到钱 但得等风声过去再说
You punks owe me 10 grand.
你们欠我一万块
Leo needs a new pair of shoes.
里欧需要买♥♥新鞋
Okay. We won't take delivery on the drugs until you get the cash.
好吧,除非你拿到钱 不然我们不会跟你要货
Do I look like a bank? I appreciate your position.
我看起来像开银行的吗? 我真的很希望你能帮忙
But this thing with Laura, how can I anticipate that kind of thing?
我怎么会知道 萝拉会发生那种事?
Hey, man, Laura was a wild girl.
萝拉是个野女孩
Tell me about it.
你倒是说来听听
Maybe. Someday.
或许下次有空再说吧
Take your hand out of your pocket, Mike.
手别放在口袋里,麦克
What is your problem, Leo? Problem?
你有什么问题?里欧 我有什么问题?
You want to know about problems?
你想知道我有什么问题吗?
Okay.
好吧
You're on the road. Driving back and forth. Gone for days.
你得连续好几天 开着卡车在路上跑
You get back and guess what? What?
回到家后,你猜怎么着? 怎么了?
You find out your old lady's been giving it away.
你发现你老婆在乱搞
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 没错
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表