剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Back up.
快倒车
I'll call you later.
我再打电♥话♥给你
Leland, I'm so sorry.
李兰,我很遗憾
Seventeen years old.
她才十七岁
Lee, I hate to put you through this. No, I have to see her.
你还是别去看她吧 不,我一定要看她
I have to see what was done to my little girl.
我要知道我的乖女儿 发生了什么事
Okay.
好吧
My baby.
我的宝贝
It's my little girl.
我的乖女儿
God, God. Let's get out of here. I can't... Oh, God.
天啊 我们先出去吧
Have you seen Laura? No, not yet.
你看到萝拉了吗? 我还没碰到她
Nice day for a picnic. Uh, yeah.
那次的野餐太棒了 是
Bobby Briggs, they're looking for you.
巴比布利吉,他们在找你
Who is? Sheriff is.
谁? 警长要找你
Well, here I am in school.
我可乖乖地来上学了
Hey, Snake.
小蛇
Hey, man, something's up.
兄弟,出事了
Where? Think I'm kidding?
哪里出事了? 你以为我在开玩笑吗?
What, me worry? Bobby, you're wanted in the office.
我♥干♥嘛担心? 巴比,到办公室来一下
Who wants me in the office? Right now, young man.
谁要我去办公室? 快进来,年轻人
Watch out.
小心
Terry Franklin? Here.
泰丽法兰克林 到
Martha Grimes? Here.
玛莎葛林米 到
Donna Hayward? Here.
唐娜海华德 到
Audrey Horne? Here.
奥黛丽何尼 到
James Hurley? Yo.
詹姆士赫利 到
Excuse me. Room 106?
对不起,是106教室吗?
Is there a Bobby Briggs in this classroom?
巴比布利吉在这里吗?
No, um, he's in 107? 107.
不,他在107教室吗?没错
Could I speak to you for a moment, please? Certainly.
我能跟你谈谈吗? 当然可以
Um, there's a... Mmhm.
我们发现了…
The principal will be making an announcement. Yes?
待会校长会公布消息 有什么事吗?
Thank you for your time.
抱歉打扰你了
Laura.
萝拉
There will be an announcement from the principal.
待会校长会公布消息
I told you, I got up early like I always do.
我说过了 我跟往常一样很早就起床
I went running like I always do.
也跟以往一样去跑步健身
I went for some breakfast at the Double R and I didn't go to practice because I didn't feel like it.
后来便去吃早餐 我没去练球是因为我不想去
Why didn't you feel like it, Bobby? Were you upset about something?
为什么? 你因什么事感到愤怒吗?
Something troubling you, Bobby? You wanna tell us about it?
你有什么困扰吗? 想跟我们谈谈吗?
Look, you guys, please, what did I do? What's going on?
拜托,我做了什么? 发生了什么事?
Mr. Wolchezk, there's rumors all over school.
沃契克先生 学校里谣言满天飞
Maybe it's best if they heard it from you.
你最好快去跟大家说明一下
Mr. Wolchezk, why don't you go ahead and make that announcement?
沃契克先生 你何不去公布消息呢?
Now? Now's the time.
现在吗? 现在时机挺合适的
Excuse me.
对不起
What is it, sheriff? What's going on?
到底发生了什么事?警长
Now, Bobby, you look at me.
巴比,看着我
Your girlfriend, Laura Palmer's, been killed.
你女朋友萝拉遭人谋杀
She was found just after dawn.
今天凌晨发现了她的尸体
Now, she was with you last night
她昨晚跟你在一起
and you weren't where you were supposed to be this morning.
你今天早上没到球队练球
Have these fellas advised you of your rights?
他们念权利给你听了吗?
Yes, but I didn't know why.
他们念过了 但我不知道这是怎么一回事
Laura's dead? Yes.
萝拉死了吗? 对
Did you understand your rights as they were explained to you?
你了解他们 念给你听的权利了吗?
You think I killed her?
你认为我杀了她?
We're gonna have you make a phone call. You can call your parents
巴比,你可以打电♥话♥给你父母
and they can arrange to get a lawyer to be with you when we talk to you again.
请他们帮你安排律师 让他陪你接受我们的侦讯
Andy, take Bobby out to make his call.
安迪,带巴比去打电♥话♥
I loved her.
我爱她
And she loved me.
她也爱我
You think because I wasn't at football practice that I killed my girlfriend? You are crazy.
你们认为我杀了我女朋友? 你们疯了
You get off of me.
放开我
Bobby, we're gonna talk about this later.
巴比,我们待会再谈
May I have your attention, please? This is Principal Wolchezk.
大家注意,我是沃契克校长
I am deeply saddened to have to tell you
我很难过地告诉大家 在今天一大早
that early this morning your classmate Laura Palmer was found dead.
有人发现了萝拉帕玛的尸体
This is a terrible moment for all of us.
对大家来说 这都是令人悲伤的一刻
For all of us who knew her.
特别是那些认识她 跟她是亲密好友的人
Her friends, her family.
以及她的家人
It is very important that we all try to help each other
现在最重要的是 我们得帮助彼此
through this difficult time.
度过这个哀慟的时刻
The police have asked me to ask each of you,
警方请我转告大家
if you have any information about Laura's activities
如果你们知道萝拉昨天放学后
after school yesterday or yesterday evening, please come forward.
或是昨天晚上的行踪 请立刻向我们报告
I am dismissing all classes for the day,
今天全校停课一天
but before we leave, I would like to ask each of you
但在大家离开学校前 我要请每一个人
to join me in a moment of silence
跟我一起为萝拉默哀
for Laura and her dear memory.
并以此来纪念她
Oh, God.
天啊
You can talk to her now, Harry.
你可以问她了,哈利
Do you know what time it was when you last saw Laura, Mrs. Palmer?
你最后一次看到萝拉 是什么时候的事?帕玛太太
What time? Yes.
是什么时候? 对
Uh, it would have been about 9.
大概是九点
Yes, 9:00...
对,是九点
...p.m.
昨天晚上九点
She came home from Bobby's
她从巴比家回来
and she was going up the stairs.
她走上楼梯
Those stairs right there.
就是那边的楼梯
Who's upstairs? Your husband and one of my men.
谁在楼上? 你丈夫跟我的手下
I can tell from the sounds that it isn't her.
我听得出来那不是她的脚步声
Her diary?
这是她的日记吗?
Do you know where the key to this is, sir?
你知道钥匙在哪里吗?
Do you have to take that? We'll return it as soon as possible.
你非得把日记拿走吗? 我们会尽快归还给你们的
Did she say anything to you?
她有跟你说什么吗?
No.
没有
She said good night.
她说“晚安”
And I said good...
我说“晚安”
Good night, sweetheart.
“晚安,甜心”
Mrs. Palmer, can you remember,
帕玛太太,你还记得
did she make or receive any phone calls?
她有没有打电♥话♥出去 或是接到电♥话♥呢?
I heard her phone ring once.
我听到她的电♥话♥响过一次
About what time was that? I don't know who it was.
那大概是几点的事? 我不知道是谁打来的
Harry.
哈利
That was Lucy. Got a call from a guy that works up at the mill, Janek Pulaski.
露西接到锯木厂工人 亚尼克普斯基打来的报案电♥话♥
Says his daughter didn't come home last night.
他说他女儿昨晚没回家
And she didn't show up at school today either.
今天也没去上学
Two by fours, four by eights.
分成四份,再分成八份…
Two by fours, four by eights.
分成四份,再分成八份…
Two by fours, four by...
分成四份,再分成…
Did you hear me? You can't do that to my workers.
你不能那样对待我的工人
Don't walk away from me like that. Come on back here.
别逃避我,你给我回来
You're not going anywhere and you're not gonna tell anybody anything.
你哪都不能去 这里由不得你做主
Katherine, I'm sorry if this offends you, but I am the owner of this sawmill.
凯萨琳,很抱歉我冒犯了你 但这家锯木厂是我的
And you don't know the first thing about this mill. That's why I'm running it.
你根本就不了解这一行 所以才会由我来经营锯木厂
I've never taken this authority before, but maybe I should have.
我从来都无法亲掌大权 或许该由我来接手了
You're not shutting us down. Katherine, I have the final say-so.
你不能关闭锯木厂 凯萨琳,决定权在我手上
Peter, push the plug. Pete, don't you dare.
彼德,关掉机器 彼德,你敢
Katherine, please.
凯萨琳,拜托你
Shorty, tell the boys to pull the plug.
矮子,叫大家把机器关掉
That's right.
好了
May I have your attention? This is Josie Packard.
大家注意,我是娇西派卡德
I've decided that today,
我已经决定了
in the light of what has happened, all work here will stop.
由于今天所发生的事 这家锯木厂将会关闭
Bitch.
臭婆娘
This morning, as you know, the body of Miss Laura Palmer...
大家都知道 今天早上萝拉帕玛的尸体…
What's your name? - was found near our dock. - Fred Truax.
你叫什么名字? 佛烈德楚克斯
You're fired.
你被开除了
Just now your coworker and a friend, Mr. Janek Pulaski,
现在你们的同事是 亚尼克普斯基
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表