剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
James, guess why I'm so happy today.
詹姆士 你猜我今天为什么会那么快乐
Because your skin is so soft and you smell so good?
因为你的皮肤是那么柔软 你闻起来是那么香?
No. Why?
不是 那是为什么?
Because I really believe that you love me.
因为我真的相信你爱我
Now my heart belongs to you.
我心属于你
I don't know.
我不知道
Damn it.
该死
Where's that shirt?
那件衬衫跑哪去了?
No!
不
Hey, Bopper. Since when does Leo Johnson call me at my parents' house?
小巴,里欧强生 干嘛打电♥话♥到我爸妈家?
Leo called you? Yeah, yesterday. He was looking for you.
里欧打电♥话♥给你? 那是昨天的事,他在找你
He wanted to know where the other half of the money was.
他想知道另一半的钱在哪里
What did you tell him, Snake?
你怎么跟他说的?小蛇
Well, as far as I knew, he didn't have any of it yet.
就我所知他不应该拿到钱
Because I thought the deal was we were supposed to give it to him today.
因为我们打算今天才要付他钱
Yeah, well, I gave him half already.
我已经付他一半了
When did you see him?
你什么时候跟他见面的?
Hey, I saw him the other night, okay? What night?
我有天晚上跟他见了面 哪天晚上?
The night Laura died.
萝拉死的那天晚上
I went to see Leo
我跟里欧见面
because I had this money burning a $10,000 hole in my pocket.
因为我不想口袋里 放着一万块的现金
What about the other half?
另一半的钱在哪里?
It's in Laura's safedeposit box. So you didn't get it back from her?
在萝拉的保险箱里 你没把钱拿回来?
She was supposed to hand it over today. Then she went and checked out on us.
她应该今天要把钱交给我 然后她就能洗手不干
So how are we supposed to get 10 grand for Leo?
我们要去哪弄一万块给里欧?
I don't know, Snake. Maybe we could sell light bulbs door to door.
或许我们该挨家挨户 推销电灯泡
Oh, that's great, that's just... That's just great. - This isn't funny, Bobby.
那真的是太棒了 这一点都不好笑,巴比
I'm not laughing.
我笑不出来
We're lucky. We're lucky we're in jail. Because you know what's gonna go down with Leo when we get out.
还好我们在牢里,你知道 出去后里欧会怎么对付我们
Shut up, man.
闭嘴
Don't mention one word about Leo Johnson. You do not know
别跟我提里欧强生 你根本就不了解
Leo Johnson.
里欧强生
Help me.
救救我
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Hi, honey.
早,乖女儿
Mom, it's 10:30. Why didn't you wake me? I was supposed to go to the sheriff's office.
你为什么没叫我? 我得到警局去一趟
They called this morning and said they could wait until tomorrow to see you.
他们打电♥话♥来说 明天才会讯问你
Your father and I thought you needed your rest.
我们认为你需要休息一下
You woke us crying in your sleep last night.
昨晚我们听到你边睡边哭 你还记得吗?
Do you remember? No. Really?
不记得了,真的吗?
We feel so badly for you. We're so sorry.
我真的为你觉得很难过 对不起
Mom, it's so strange.
妈妈,我觉得好奇怪
I know I should be sad, and I am. Part of me is.
我知道我该觉得悲伤 有一部分的我的确很难过
But it's like...
那种感觉像是…
It's like I'm having the most beautiful dream
我做了一个天大的美梦
and the most terrible nightmare all at once.
同时又做了一个很可怕的噩梦
Your father said you went out last night to meet a boy named James Hurley.
你♥爸♥爸说昨晚你去见 一个叫詹姆士赫利的男孩子
Does this have anything to do with him? Can this be between you and me? Of course it can.
这跟他有关吗? 你发誓绝对会保密?
James and Laura were seeing each other the last two months.
詹姆士跟萝拉 过去两个月来偷偷交往
I was the only one who knew about it. Mom, James was so good for her.
只有我知道这件事 詹姆士对她很好
You don't know how troubled Laura was. Last night, I had to see him.
你不知道萝拉有多坏 昨晚我得去见他
We were the two closest people in the world to her.
我们是全世界 跟她最亲近的两个人
But I feel so bad now. Why, angel?
但我现在觉得很难过 为什么?乖女儿
Because we realized...
因为我们明白…
...that all this time...
原来一直以来…
...we were the ones falling in love.
我们两个都爱着对方
So I feel like I've betrayed my best friend.
我觉得我背叛了我最好的朋友
And if it's true,
如果真的是那样…
then why am I so happy?
为什么我会那么快乐?
Oh, honey.
乖女儿
Now, you tell me what you wanna do. Should we see these guys separately or together?
你打算怎么做? 要分开见他们还是一次解决?
No, no, we can see them together. Okay.
一次解决吧 好的
Hey, Ed. - How's that coconut?
艾德,你的伤势还好吧?
Well, it's kind of tender. But my pride hurts worse.
这只是小伤 但我的自尊伤得很重
Ed, this is Special Agent Dale Cooper.
这位是特别干员戴尔古柏 很高兴能认识你
Pleasure. Any relation to James? I'm his uncle and he works in my garage.
你跟詹姆士是什么关系? 我是他叔叔,他帮我工作
His mother's out of town and I look after him when she's away.
他妈妈离家出走 把他交给我照顾
You fellas plan on holding him?
你们打算拘禁他吗? 不
No, we can, uh, release him into your custody. Well, let me understand. Is James being charged?
我们会把他交由你管束 詹姆士会被起诉吗?
Well, I had one small doubt which he cleared up for me. He didn't kill anybody.
他已经厘清了我的疑问 他并没有杀人
But you tell him to be careful because we're gonna have to release Mike and Bobby today as well.
但你得要他小心一点 我们也会释放麦克跟巴比
Will do. Agent Cooper,
我会的 古柏干员
I've got a call for you from a Mr. Albert Rosenfield. Sounds like long distance.
有位艾伯特罗森菲德 打电♥话♥找你,好像是长途电♥话♥
Excuse me. Sure.
对不起 请便
It has that open air sound, you know, where it sounds like wind blowing? - Like wind blowing through trees.
我听到空气流通的声音 就像是风吹过了树梢
Yes, Albert.
是的,艾伯特
Harry, I've been thinking about last night at the Roadhouse. And something's not right.
关于昨晚在路屋的事 我觉得有件事不太对劲
Yeah, when I first saw that bandage, I thought maybe old Nadine caught wind of you and Norma.
看到这块纱布,我还以为 娜婷发现了你跟诺玛的事
Harry, if Nadine got wind of me and Norma, I'd be playing harp for the Heavenly All-Stars.
如果娜婷真的发现了 我可以到福音合唱团弹竖琴
Ain't that the truth? I was there seeing Norma,
没错 我是去那里见诺玛的
but I was also on my stakeout.
我也是去找人的
And I can remember Mike and Bobby grabbing Donna and I got up to walk over
我还记得麦克跟巴比抓着唐娜 我起身走过去
and I got all lightheaded.
结果觉得头昏眼花
I was out on my feet before I got there. I don't even remember getting hit.
我还没走过去就摔倒在地 我不记得有人打中我
What do you mean you don't remember? Well, I'm pretty sure my beer was drugged.
你是什么意思? 有人在我的啤酒里下药
Jacques Renault was tending bar.
昨晚的酒保是贾克雷诺
All right, Albert, bring the boys. You can have the body all day tomorrow.
好的,艾伯特 明天尸体就交给你处理
No, I can't do it, they're gonna put her in the ground on Monday.
我没办法 他们星期一要帮她举♥行♥葬礼
Albert, listen. If you come up through Lewis Fork,
如果你会经过刘易斯福克
I can recommend a place for lunch. The Lamplighter Inn.
我建议你到一个地方吃午餐 到灯火小馆去吧
They got a cherry pie there that'll kill you.
那里的樱桃派吃了会上瘾
Hi, Nadine. What are you doing here, Norma?
你好,娜婷 你来这里做什么?诺玛
I might ask you the same question.
你又来这里做什么?
And I will tell you. I've gotten all new drapes for my house.
我跟你说,我家换上新窗帘了
Ed bought them for me yesterday at Gentleman Jim's.
艾德昨天到吉姆商店帮我买♥♥的
And we installed them together.
我们一起把它们装上
They're a beige sheer.
是灰棕色的
I was up all last night. Do you know what I was doing?
我一整晚没睡 你知道我在做什么吗?
No, I don't.
我不知道
I was inventing a noiseless, completely silent drape runner.
我在发明 完全寂静无声的窗帘夹
And do you know how it works? Do you know what makes it work?
你知道那要怎么做吗?
The thing I thought of at 4 this morning
我今天早上四点忽然想到
when I was waiting for my husband to be released from intensive care?
那时我在等我丈夫 从加护病房♥被推出来
Cotton balls.
棉花球
By God, those things will be quiet now.
天啊,那些窗帘夹 再也不会吱吱作响了
Did you have to post bail?
你得付保释金吗?
No, I had a talk with Harry. There's no charge.
不必,我跟哈利谈过 你不会被起诉
Mom still out of town?
妈妈还没回来吗?
Yeah, she's still out of town. Let's get out of here.
对,她还没回来 我们快离开这里吧
Gonna need a hand from the Bookhouse Boys. - Somebody's gotta watch my back.
我得躲开那两个混♥蛋♥ 得有人罩我才行
Already got it covered.
我已经都安排好了
Hi, Mike. Bobby.
麦克,巴比
Well, before we get started, have you two fellas got your stories straight?
在我们开始前 你们两个话都套好了吗?
If we tell the truth, we don't have to get our stories straight.
如果我们说的是实话 我们根本不必串供
Besides, the sheriff told us we're just in here for fighting. And, uh, it was self-defense.
而且警长说我们是因为闹事 才会被关起来,那是自卫
Right. Well, I guess you can go, then.
对,我想你们可以离开了
Now? Mmhm.
现在吗?
Oh, fellas, one more thing.
对了,还有一件事
Pray for the health and safety of James Hurley
你们最好祈祷詹姆士赫利没事
because if anything happens to him, we're coming for you.
因为要是他出了什么事 我们一定会找上你们
Sheriff, what are you sitting around for? We got places to go and people to see.
警长,你还坐在这里干什么? 我们得出发去找人
Yeah, I think I better start studying medicine.
我最好赶快开始学医 为什么?
On top of the morning to you, Pete.
真早你起得,彼德
Uh, no, Josie, the expression is "top of the morning."
不,娇西,你应该说 “你起得真早”
And it's just barely morning.
而且太阳都要晒屁♥股♥了
Pete, I want to thank you for yesterday.
彼德 我要为了昨天的事谢谢你
For standing up to me with Catherine.
谢谢你支持我对抗凯萨琳
Forget it. Catherine was wrong yesterday. - Period.
别客气,昨天是凯萨琳不对
Well, thank you anyway.
总之还是要谢谢你
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表