剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Stepping out in your own damn bedroom. That's a problem.
那个奸夫就这样登堂入室 这可是个大问题
I guess so. I guess it is.
我猜你说的没错
Do you know who? A man needs a clean house.
你知道奸夫是谁吗? 男人需要一个干净的家
Sure, yeah. So do you know who?
没错,你知道奸夫是谁吗?
I'll take care of it. Sure you will, man.
我会解决的 你说的对
This other thing, hell, we'll take care of that, don't you worry about that.
至于钱的事 我们会解决的,别担心
We'll get the cash and everything will be square.
我们会拿到钱 一切问题都会解决
Go out for a pass. What?
准备跑吧 什么?
Go out for a pass. Okay.
准备跑吧 好了,你…
Just... Run. Just take it easy. Run!
快跑 别激动
Run! Take it easy.
快跑
Damn it. I'm done, Bobby.
该死,我不玩了,巴比
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们快离开这里
Ed. I'm sorry, honey, I didn't see it there.
艾德 对不起,我没看到
You stepped on my drape runner.
你踩到我的窗帘夹了
Well, honey, it was right out in the middle of the floor. You think that's an accident?
它们就放在地上 你觉得那是个意外吗?
I laid those out there myself. I was up all night working on that invention.
是我把它们放在那里的 我熬夜没睡在做发明
I'm going to have the world's first 100 percent quiet runner.
我要做出 百分之百安静的窗帘夹
I'm real sorry, Nadine. Ed, you make me sick.
我真的很抱歉,娜婷 艾德,你让我觉得想吐
That's it. Exactly 60 feet, six inches.
可以了,六十英尺零六英寸远
It's perfect.
太完美了
What do you think he's up to?
你觉得他想做什么?
It beats me.
你可问倒我了
Invitation to love.
“爱的邀约”
Each day brings a new beginning.
每天都是新的开始
And every hour holds the promise of an Invitation to Love.
每个小时都得对爱发出呼唤
Right.
是
Who is it? Hey, baby, it's the big bad bobcat.
是谁? 宝贝,你的巴比来了
Are you crazy? What are you doing here?
你疯了吗?你来这里做什么?
I just passed Leo, he started to diesel up out in North Bend.
我在北弯路超了里欧的车
We got at least 20 minutes. Oh, God. Where's your car?
我们至少有二十分钟的时间 你的车在哪里?
Parked in the woods, come on. Open sesame.
我停在树林里,快开门
Somebody might see me out here and that'd be worse.
要是被人看到我在这里 那就大事不妙了
Bobby, you cannot come by here like this.
巴比,你不能这样跑到我家来
We can't see each other for a while.
我们暂时没办法见面
What the hell happened to you?
你是怎么了?
Leo Johnson happened to me.
里欧强生打了我
That bastard. Come here.
那个混♥蛋♥,过来
Bobby, if he finds out about us, he's gonna kill you.
巴比,如果被他发现我们的事 他会杀了你的
He'll kill us both.
他会杀了我们
If he ever does this to you again, I'll kill him.
如果他敢再打你,我会杀了他
I mean it. Bobby.
我是认真的
Cup of coffee.
我要一杯咖啡
It's not the first time, it won't be the last,
这不会是第一次 也不会是最后一次
but I'm in that doghouse again.
但我又受到冷落了
What happened this time?
这次又怎么了?
Well, I popped a grease gun, stepped on a drape runner and all hell broke loose.
我满身是润滑油 不小心踩到窗帘夹,她气死了
I ran into Nadine in the hardware store. That's all she talked about were those drape runners.
我在五金行遇到娜婷 她一直在谈窗帘夹的事
She's got one big bee in her bonnet.
她很着迷在窗帘夹上
Young Bobby sure gave me a good one didn't he?
巴比真的狠狠扁了我一顿 对吧?
Where do you want these rocks? Put them right down there by the doughnuts, deputy.
你要把石头放在哪里? 过来吃甜甜圈吧
Anyone for a warm-up? - Yes.
谁想再来一杯? 我要
You bet. You bet. Right over here. Thanks, Lucy.
我也要 谢谢你,露西
Damn good coffee.
这咖啡真是天杀的好喝
And hot.
也很热
Would everyone please take a seat? Ah.
大家请坐
By way of explaining what we're about to do,
在解释我们接下来的行动前
I am first going to tell you a little bit about the country called
我首先要告诉大家 一个国家的故事
Tibet.
那里叫做西♥藏♥
An extremely spiritual country,
那是个宗教至上的国家
for centuries the leader of Tibet has been known as the Dalai Lama.
西♥藏♥的领袖是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
In 1950, Communist China invaded Tibet
1950年中♥共♥入侵西♥藏♥
and while leaving the Dalai Lama nominally in charge,
虽然他们让达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥继续在位
they in fact seized control of the entire country.
但中♥共♥掌控了西♥藏♥的大权
In 1959, after a Tibetan uprising against the Chinese,
1959年在西♥藏♥发生 反♥中♥♥共♥统治的暴♥动♥后
the Dalai Lama was forced to flee to India
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥被迫逃至印度
for his life and has lived in exile ever since.
从此过着流亡的生活
Following a dream I had three years ago,
自从我三年前做了一个梦后
I have become deeply moved by the plight of the Tibetan people
我被西♥藏♥人的坚毅不屈 深深感动
and filled with a desire to help them.
一直都很希望能帮助他们
I also awoke from the same dream realizing
我还从梦中惊醒
that I had subconsciously gained knowledge of a deductive technique,
知道自己在潜意识中 获得了推论的能力
involving mind-body coordination operating hand in hand
由于身心的协调 让我工作起来无往不利
with the deepest level of intuition.
我的直觉更是神准无比
Sheriff, Deputy Hawk, if you will please assist me, I will now demonstrate.
警长,霍克,请帮我一下 我要开始示范了
You will recall on the day of her death
在她被杀的那一天
Laura Palmer wrote the following entry in her diary:
萝拉帕玛在日记中写下
"Nervous about meeting J tonight." Today, we're going to concentrate on the J's.
“今晚跟J见面我很紧张” 今天我要集中全力来找“J”
Harry, when I give the word,
哈利,只要我一下令
would you please read aloud each of the names I've written on the blackboard.
麻烦你把我写在黑板上的名字 大声地念出来
Okeydoke. Deputy Hawk, stand over here and hold this bucket of rocks up near me where I can get to them.
霍克,麻烦你站在这里 拿着这桶石头,方便我拿取
Would you please put on the kitchen mittens?
请戴上厨房♥用的手套
Deputy Andy, move down, stand by the bottle.
安迪,再过去一点 站到瓶子旁边
Lucy, take this piece of chalk.
露西,请拿着这根粉笔
Not too near, Andy.
不要太靠近,安迪
I'm getting excited.
我真的好兴奋
If I should strike the bottle after Sheriff Truman says a particular name,
如果在警长念出一个名字后 我能够打中瓶子
make a check to the right of that name.
在那个名字上打记号♥
Oh. Sheriff, I almost forgot, when you say the name,
我差点忘了,当你在念名字时
also briefly state that person's relationship to Laura Palmer.
请简短描述 那个人跟萝拉帕玛的关系
Ready? - Ready. - Ready.
准备好了吗? 可以了
James Hurley. Secret boyfriend.
詹姆士赫利,神秘男友
James Hurley.
詹姆士赫利
Josie Packard. Was instructed in English by Laura.
娇西派卡德 萝拉的英文家教学生
Josie Packard.
娇西派卡德
So there's no check next to either of these names?
那么他们两个人应该没嫌疑?
That's correct, please continue.
没错,请继续
Dr. Lawrence Jacoby, Laura's psychiatrist.
罗伦斯杰柯比医生 萝拉的精神科医生
Dr. Lawrence Jacoby.
罗伦斯杰柯比医生
You did it, you hit it.
你办到了,你打中瓶子了
Lucy, make a note that the bottle was struck but did not break.
露西,写下瓶子的确被打中 但并没被打破
Very important. Okay.
这非常地重要
Andy, put that bottle back exactly where it was.
安迪,把瓶子放回原来的地方
Johnny Horne. Laura was his special education tutor.
强尼何尼 萝拉是他的特教老师
Johnny Horne.
强尼何尼
Norma Jennings. She helped Laura organize the Meals on Wheels program.
诺玛詹尼斯 帮助萝拉执行上门送餐的计划
Norma Jennings.
诺玛詹尼斯
Shelly Johnson. Waitress at diner, friend.
雪莉强生 餐厅女服务生,萝拉的朋友
Shelly Johnson.
雪莉强生
Sorry, Andy. Sweetie?
抱歉,安迪 你还好吧?
It didn't hurt. It didn't hurt a bit.
真的一点都不痛
Where there's no sense, there's no feeling, Andy.
你的脑袋里面空空的 应该是不会痛才对,安迪
Cooper.
古柏
Tell me.
告诉我
The idea for all this really came from a dream?
你真的是在梦中 想到这个点子?
Yes. It did.
没错
Uh, Jack with One Eye.
独眼杰克
Maybe it's the letter I, but there's no I in Jack.
或许关键字母是“I” 但“杰克”里并没有“I”
I think perhaps it means he only had one eye, Lucy.
我想他应该只有一只眼睛
Sounds like, uh, Nadine, Big Ed Hurley's wife.
听起来蛮像是娜婷的 她是艾德赫利的太太
No, no, no, there's a casino up north called One-Eyed Jack's,
不,北边有家 叫独眼杰克的赌场
across the border on the Canadian side.
就在加拿大边界那侧
That's it, we're gonna go and check that place out.
我们得到那里好好地搜查一番
Actually, maybe the person could be in the place.
或许凶手就在那个地方
So should I erase it? Yes.
我该把它擦掉吗? 对
Yes, a person could be in a place, or yes, I should...?
你是指或许凶手就在那个地方 还是我该把它擦掉?
Lucy. Erase it, Lucy. Next name, Harry.
把它擦掉,露西,继续,哈利
Leo Johnson. Husband of Shelly, drives a truck, connection with Laura...
里欧强生 雪莉的丈夫,卡车司机
Unknown.
与萝拉的关系未明
Leo Johnson. Ah!
里欧强生
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表