剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
has learned that his daughter, one of Laura's schoolmates,
发现他的女儿 她也是萝拉的同学
is missing since last night.
从昨晚就失踪了
Today, all work here will stop. The mill will shut down.
今天所有的工作都将停止 锯木厂将会关闭
Perhaps you can spend the day with your families.
或许你们该回家陪陪家人
Thank you all for your attention.
谢谢大家
What the hell?
搞什么?
Laura's dead.
萝拉死了
Yeah, I heard.
我听说了
She was the one.
结果是她
Buy you a coffee?
要喝杯咖啡吗?
Can't do it.
我没心情
If you see Donna, could you give this to her?
如果你看到唐娜 麻烦把这个交给她
You bet.
没问题
Ed.
艾德
Ed. They said those drapes would be ready by 10.
艾德 他们说窗帘得在十点时准备好
Now, I want those drapes up by nightfall.
我要在天黑前把窗帘挂上
Diane, 11:30 a.m., February 24th. Entering the town of Twin Peaks.
黛安,2月24日上午11点30 我要进入双峰镇了
It's five miles south of the Canadian border, twelve miles west of the state line.
这里离加拿大边界只有五哩 在州界西方十二哩处
I've never seen so many trees in my life.
我这辈子从没看过这么多树
As W.C. Fields would say, "I'd rather be here than Philadelphia."
如同费尔德说的 “比起费城,我想待在这里”
Fifty-four degrees on a slightly overcast day. Weatherman said rain.
温度五十四度,多云 气象报告说今天会下雨
If you could get paid that kind of money for being wrong 60 percent of the time, it'd beat working.
如果花了钱还是一场空 那么我的辛苦就不值得了
Mileage is 79,345, gauge is on reserve.
哩程数是79,345哩 油表显示快没油了
I'm riding on fumes here, I gotta tank up when I get into town.
油门有点不顺 一进城我得快点去加油
Remind me to tell you how much that is.
提醒我告诉你加了多少钱的油
Lunch was, uh, $6.31 at the Lamplighter Inn.
午餐是六块三毛一 我在灯火小馆吃的
That's on Highway 2 near Lewis Fork.
就在刘易斯福克附近的 二号♥公路上
That was a tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat, slice of cherry pie and a cup of coffee.
我吃了全麦鲔鱼三明治 樱桃派跟咖啡
Damn good food.
那里的食物好吃极了
Diane, if you ever get up this way, that cherry pie is worth a stop.
如果你有机会到这里来 一定要停车吃个樱桃派
Okay. Looks like I'll be meeting up with a, uh...
好了,我得去见…
...Sheriff Harry S. Truman. Shouldn't be too hard to remember that.
哈利楚曼警长 他的名字蛮好记的
He'll be at the Calhoun Memorial Hospital.
他会在卡尔霍恩纪念医院等我
Guess we're gonna go and take a look at that girl that crawled down the railroad tracks off the mountain.
我们要去看看 那个从山上一路爬下来的女孩
When finished, I'll check into a motel.
之后我得找家汽车旅馆
The sheriff will be able to recommend a clean place and reasonably priced.
我相信警长会帮我介绍
That's what I need. A clean place, reasonably priced.
我需要一个干净 收费合理的落脚处
Oh. Diane, I almost forgot.
黛安,我差点忘了
I've got to find out what kind of trees these are. They're really something.
我得查出这些到底是什么树 它们真的很漂亮
Agent Cooper? Yes.
古柏干员吗? 我就是
Sheriff Harry S. Truman. Dale Cooper, FBI.
我是哈利楚曼警长 联邦调查局干员戴尔古柏
Pleasure. Ahem. Good to meet you.
很高兴能见到你
Have any trouble finding the place? No, no. Your directions were fine.
这地方还好找吧? 是,路标都蛮清楚的
Came out over Highway 2, near Lewis Fork.
我从刘易斯福克 附近的二号♥公路过来
Stopped at a place called the Lamplighter Inn.
在灯火小馆用餐
Had a slice of cherry pie. Incredible.
我吃了块樱桃派 真的是好吃极了
Well, I'll tell you, we're sure glad to have the FBI here.
我得告诉你,我们很高兴 联邦调查局派人过来
Kind of lucky, in a way, that Ronette stepped out across the state line.
还好兰娜蒂越过了州界
Whole town's really badly shaken up. Sure, nice, quiet place, something like this.
全镇人心惶惶 没错,发生了这样的事…
Sheriff, let me stop you in the hallway here for just a second.
恕我打断你的话
There's a few things we gotta get straight right off the bat.
有几件事我得跟你说清楚
I've learned about this the hard way. It's best to talk about it up front.
我从经验中学到 我们最好丑话先说在前头
When the Bureau gets called in, the Bureau's in charge.
当局里决定插手管这件事时 就得由我们来做主
Now, you're gonna be working for me.
你得听命于我
Sometimes local law has a problem with that. I hope you understand.
有时当地的警♥察♥无法接受这点
Well, like I said, we're glad to have you here.
我说过 我们很高兴你来到这里
Sheriff, what kind of fantastic trees have you got growing around here?
警长,那些漂亮的大树 到底是什么树?
Big, majestic... Douglas firs.
它们又大又漂亮… 是道格拉斯枞树
Douglas firs.
道格拉斯枞树?
Can someone get me a copy of the coroner's report on the dead girl?
谁能给我一份 死掉女孩的验尸报告?
Well, the autopsy hasn't been done yet.
我们还没完成验尸工作
But I'll take you downstairs to the morgue when we're finished here.
但完成这里的工作后 我会带你去停尸间
Oh, that will be fine.
太好了
Dr. Shelvy, this is FBI Agent Cooper.
雪薇医生 这位是联邦调查局古柏干员
Glad to know you. Doctor, how's the girl?
很高兴能认识你 医生,那个女孩情况如何?
She's in shock, suffering from exposure. - Can I see her?
她受到惊吓,体温也过低 我能见她吗?
All right, this way.
可以,这边请
Was she raped?
她有被强♥暴♥吗?
Several times. - One perpetrator?
她被强♥暴♥了好几次 只有一名嫌犯吗?
We're waiting for the results. Is there any connection to the dead girl?
我们还在等化验报告出来 此案跟死掉的女孩有关吗?
Same high school. Far as we know, they hardly knew each other.
她们就读同一所中学 她们应该不认识彼此
No connection. Mm.
没有任何关系
I'd like to question her.
我有话要问她
This girl doesn't even know where she is. Or if she is.
这个女孩不知道她在哪里 她应该没有任何意识
What exactly are you saying?
你到底在说什么?
We need a CAT scan and we're not equipped for that here.
我们需要做脑部断层扫瞄 但这里没有机器可用
My opinion, she may have neurological damage.
我想她的神经受到重创
She's just not responsive at all.
一点反应都没有
I'd like to examine her fingers.
我想检查一下她的手指
All right.
好的
They've already scraped for particles. No, that's not what I'm looking for.
他们已经检查过手指残余物 我不是要找那个
Oh, no, there's nothing here. Not a thing.
找不到,什么东西都没有
Don't go there.
我不要去
Don't go there.
我不要去
Ronnie?
兰妮
Ronette?
兰娜蒂
I catch this fish, pull him out of the water, big mouth.
我钓到那条鱼,把它拉出水面
It's got a big mouth and starts talking to me. Wh...?
它张开大嘴巴开始跟我说话…
Hey, hey.
等一下
Harry?
哈利
Dr. Jacoby.
杰柯比医生
Terrible, terrible tragedy. Yes.
这真是个天大的悲剧 没错
This is Special Agent Dale Cooper.
这位是特别干员戴尔古柏
Gary Cooper? Agent Cooper.
盖瑞古柏? 古柏干员
Agent. FBI.
你是联邦调查局的干员
Right. Heh.
没错
Dr. Lawrence Jacoby, Agent Cooper. Laura was a patient of mine.
我是罗伦斯杰柯比,古柏干员 萝拉是我的病人
You're on your way to the morgue now, do you mind if I join you?
你们要去停尸间 我能一起去吗?
Yes, I do. Why would you want to?
不行 你为什么想跟我们一起去?
It's sort of against procedure, doctor.
这么做不合程序,医生
Heh. Well, no offense. I thought I could be of some help.
我没有恶意 我只是想或许我能帮上忙
You still could be. At another time.
你还是可以帮忙 但下次再说吧
Oh. I understand completely.
我完全了解
By the way, Laura's...
还有萝拉的…
Laura's parents...
萝拉的父母…
Well, they didn't know that she was seeing me. Ha, ha.
他们不知道萝拉来找过我
That guy's a psychiatrist? Yeah.
他是精神科医生? 对
I have to apologize again for the fluorescent lights.
真的很对不起,日光灯坏了
I think it's a bad transformer. That's quite all right.
应该是变压器坏了 没关系的
Agent Cooper, we did scrape those nails when we brought her in.
古柏干员,我们在现场 便已采集过指甲残余物了
Here it is.
我找到了,就在那里
There it is. Oh, my God, here it is. What?
天啊,我找到了 什么东西?
Would you leave us, please? Jim.
麻烦你先回避一下,好吗? 吉姆
Uh, would you leave us alone, please? Oh! Certainly.
麻烦你先回避一下 没问题
I've got to find something to grab onto this with.
我需要工具把它拿出来
Diane, I'm at the Twin Peaks County Morgue with the body of the victim. I got here before the autopsy. Diane,
黛安,我在检查死者的尸体 她叫什么名字?
it's the same thing. I had a feeling we'd see this again.
是一样的东西 我有预感一定会再见到它
What do you got there?
你到底找到什么了?
Ring finger, under the nail.
在食指的指甲下面…
Let's see what he left us.
来看看他留了什么给我们
It's an "R."
是个“R”
Diane, give this to Albert and his team. Don't go to Sam.
黛安,通知艾伯特跟他的手下 别告诉山姆
Albert seems a little more on the ball. - We need to bag and tag this.
艾伯特比较有种 我们得把它装起来列为证物
Okay, Cooper.
好了,古柏
You gonna let me in on whatever the hell is going on here?
你得告诉我 这到底是怎么一回事
Sheriff, we got a lot to talk about.
警长,我们得好好谈一谈
Hi, Ed.
你好,艾德
Hey, Donna.
你来了,唐娜
I'm so sorry.
我真的很遗憾
Have you seen James yet? He came by.
你看到詹姆士了吗? 他之前来过
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表