剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
I didn't really know Laura that well, but I feel like I do.
我对萝拉的了解并不深 但感觉好像很了解她
Our folks were always telling us how much alike we were.
亲戚们总是对我们说 我们两个有多相像
Will you call me if there's anything I can do?
如果有我能办到的事 你们会打电♥话♥给我吗?
I don't think there'll be any problem.
一言为定
This is really great.
梅德琳,这真是太好了
Call me Maddy.
叫我梅蒂
Hi. Hi, Norma.
你好 你好,诺玛
We look like a couple of refugee beauty queens. You don't know how really good-looking you are.
我们好像落难的选美皇后 你不知道自己有多美
I never felt so glamorous. Hope I don't chip a nail slinging plates around.
我希望端盘子 不会弄伤我的指甲
Hi, Norma. Hello, Hank.
诺玛 你好,汉克
Surprised to see me, huh? Yes.
见到我很惊讶吗? 是的
Is that Leo's girlfriend? Wife.
那是里欧的女朋友吗? 是太太
That Leo. So impulsive.
里欧的个性太冲动了
Not much meat on her, though.
但她蛮适合他的
Hey, I don't expect a kiss or anything.
我不敢奢望你吻我
I figure I gotta earn my way back into your heart.
我想我必须全力以赴 才能重新得到你的芳心
But, Norma,
但是,诺玛…
I intend to try.
我想放手一试
So where do I start?
我该从哪里做起?
Washing dishes will be fine.
就从洗碗盘开始
Can I finish my coffee first,
我可以先喝完这杯咖啡吗?
boss?
老板?
He's been spending more and more of his time alone in his room.
他越来越常待在房♥里
It's become much more difficult to engage him in conversation.
想和他交谈非常困难
Terrible mood swings.
情绪严重低落
We've been told by the school that his attendance has become erratic at best.
他上课的出席率变得极低
And then there's the matter of public fighting, both at the Roadhouse and at the funeral.
在路屋酒吧和葬礼上 都和别人发生冲突
Are you using drugs, Bobby? Nope.
你有吸毒吗,巴比? 没有
Alcohol. Alcohol's a drug. Well, that's not what he meant.
酒也是一种毒品 那不是他的意思
Alcohol doesn't count? Everybody drinks.
酒不算毒品吗? 大家都会喝酒
Are you unhappy, Bobby? Shouldn't I be?
你快乐吗? 难道我不该快乐吗?
Well, that's not for me to say.
我没有权力说这种话
Have you ever killed anybody? - Have you?
你杀过人吗? 你有吗?
My father has. During wartime. That's different.
我父亲杀过 那是在战场上
Different from what?
那不一样 有何不同?
Perhaps I should spend a few minutes with Bobby alone.
我可以和巴比独处几分钟吗?
This is supposed to be family counseling.
这是家族会议
Well, and I'll need to spend some time with each member of the family alone,
我要和每个家族成员 独处几分钟
but Bobby first. - Fair enough.
先从巴比开始 这样才公平
Whatever you say.
悉听尊便
Bobby, let's just cut the crap, huh?
巴比 我们打开天窗说亮话,好吗?
Okay, so your parents don't understand what you're going through right now.
你父母不了解你所经历的痛苦
Heh. That's a good one.
这话说的不错
Let's talk about Laura. Okay. Let's talk about Laura.
我们谈谈萝拉 好,就谈她
Bobby, what happened the first time that you and Laura made love?
巴比,你第一次和萝拉做♥爱♥时 发生了什么事?
What the hell kind of question is that?
这算什么问题?
Bobby, did you cry?
巴比,当时你哭了吗?
Did I what?
你说什么?
And then what did Laura do? Did she laugh at you?
后来萝拉有何反应 她嘲笑你吗?
Were you very sad when Laura died?
萝拉死时你很难过吗?
Laura wanted to die. How do you know that?
萝拉想死 你怎么知道?
Because she told me.
她亲口告诉我的
What else did she tell you?
她还说过哪些事?
Did she tell you there was no goodness in the world?
她告诉你世上没有善良存在?
She said people tried to be good,
她说大家都想当好人
but they were really sick and rotten,
但是人类真的太病态坠落了
her most of all.
她的情况最严重
And every time she tried to make the world a better place,
每次她想让世界变得更美好
something terrible came up inside her
她的心中就会产生可怕的念头
and pulled her back down into hell.
把她拖回地狱
It took her deeper and deeper into the blackest nightmare.
它将她一直推入最黑暗的噩梦
And every time, it got harder to go back up to the light.
一次比一次 更难回到光明的世界
Did you sometimes have the feeling
你是否偶尔感觉到
that Laura was harboring some awful secret?
萝拉藏着某种可怕的秘密?
Yeah.
是的
Bad enough that she wanted to die because of it? people's weaknesses and prey on them,
可怕到让她不想活下去? 是的
tempt them, break them down,
诱惑他们,再毁了他们吗?
make them do terrible, degrading things?
让他们做出不道德的事吗? 是的
Yes. Laura wanted to corrupt people. Because that's how she felt about herself. Yes.
萝拉想腐化人心 因为那是她对自己的感觉
Is that what happened to you, Bobby?
这是你经历过的事吗,巴比?
Is that what Laura did to you?
萝拉对你做出这种事吗?
She wanted so much.
她要求的太多了
She made me sell drugs so she could have them.
她叫我卖♥♥毒品,方便她吸食
This way. Through here.
走这边,穿过这里
Watch your step there, city boy. Thanks, Harry.
小心走路,城市小子 谢了,哈利
What is it, Hawk?
怎么了,霍克?
Is that the cabin we're looking for? Maybe, maybe not.
这不是我们要找的小屋 也许是,也许不是
You might wanna hang back a step, doc.
你最好留在后面,医生
Huh. Might want to, anyway.
反正我也走不快
About time you got here.
你们也该到了
They move so slowly when they're not afraid.
他们毫无畏惧时行动真慢
Come on, then. My log does not judge.
快进来 我的木头不会审判你们
I've got tea.
我泡了茶
I've got cookies. No cake.
还做了饼干,但没有蛋糕
Well, that's very kind of you, ma'am, but I don't believe that...
你非常慷慨,女士 但我不认为…
What kind of cookies?
是哪种饼干?
Sugar.
甜饼干
The owls won't see us in here.
待在屋里猫头鹰就看不到我们
A cup of tea would be very nice.
我们很想喝杯茶
Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flames.
一闭上眼就会被火焰吞噬
Thanks, Margaret.
谢谢你,玛格莉特
We'll let it steep.
让它泡一下
Wait for the tea. The fish aren't running.
等茶好了再吃 鱼还没有开始跑
You've been expecting us, Margaret? You're two days late.
你在等我们吗? 你们来晚了两天
But that's your concern.
但你们有自己的考量
My log saw something. Something significant.
我的木头看见了重大的事
What did your log see? Tea first. Then be ready.
它看见了什么? 先喝茶,然后作好准备
Thank you.
谢谢
My husband was a logging man. Oh?
我先生是伐木工人 原来如此?
He met the devil. Fire is the devil hiding like a coward in the smoke.
他遇上恶魔,火就是恶魔 像懦夫般躲在烟里
It was the day after the wedding, wasn't it, Margaret?
是结婚的第二天 对吗,玛格莉特?
The wood holds many spirits, doesn't it, Margaret?
木头里藏了很多灵魂,对吗?
You can ask it now.
你可以问它了
What did you see that night?
那天晚上你看到什么?
The night Laura Palmer was killed? Shh.
萝拉帕玛被杀的那晚
I'll do the talking.
让我来说
Dark.
黑暗
Laughing. The owls were flying.
笑声,猫头鹰在飞
Many things were blocked.
很多东西都被阻挡
Laughing. Two men. Two girls.
笑声,两男,两女
Flashlights pass
手电筒的亮光…
by in the woods over the ridge.
在山脊上的丛林里
The owls were near.
猫头鹰就在附近
The dark was pressing in on her.
黑暗向她逼近
Quiet then. Later, footsteps.
一片寂静,过了一会儿,脚印
One man passed by.
有个男人经过
Screams far away.
尖叫声,在远处
Terrible. Terrible.
太可怕,太可怕了
One voice. - Man or girl?
一个声音 男孩还是女孩?
Girl.
女孩
Further up. Over the ridge.
再往上,山脊的另一头
The owls were silent.
猫头鹰很安静
The two girls were Laura and Ronette.
那两个女孩是萝拉和兰娜蒂
The two men, Jacques, maybe Leo.
那两个男孩呢? 贾克?还有里欧?
Maybe.
有可能
Who's the third man?
第三个男人又是谁
Do you hear it?
你听见了吗?
This way.
往这边走
And there's always music in the air.
“空气中永远瀰漫着音乐”
Waldo.
瓦尔多
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表