剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
There's film in here.
这里有一卷底片
Blood.
血迹
One-Eyed Jack's.
独眼杰克
Evening, Mr. and Mrs. Showel. - Okay. Go right ahead. - Thank you.
晚安,修氏夫妇? 请进
Good evening. - Catherine Martell and spouse. - Mm-hm.
晚安 凯萨琳马泰尔与先生
Go easy on the sauce tonight, okay, Cathy?
今晚别太让我丢脸 好吗,凯西?
Couple of belts and even you might start to look good to me.
穿上好看的衣服后 连你也开始变得顺眼了
Of course, the modern age has changed forever the way your people live, Mr. Thorson.
现代发展改变了一切 托森先生
But it would be my guess that there still remains a tremendous vestigial interest
但我想还有些 有趣的传统保留下来
in the legends and folklore of ancient Iceland.
存在冰岛的传统民俗里
Vestigial. Absolutely.
残留下来,当然
Heba, did you know that was an American figure of speech?
希伯,你知道这个传说吗?
No, Jerry. Ha, ha.
杰利,我不知道
Heba, Heba. You never heard that before?
希伯…你从来没听说过吗?
No, Jerry. Ha-ha-ha.
没有,杰利
Do you realize the incredible potential that could result
你知道我们能发挥强大的潜力
from our taking a mutual dip in each other's respective gene pools?
只要将我们的基因库 稍微混合就行吗?
Heba, I wanna cook for you.
希伯,我要为你做菜
Very, very good. That's funny.
非常好,真有趣
So he says, "What do you get when you cross a Norwegian with a Swede?
于是他说“挪威人和瑞典人 合在一起会变成什么?”
A socialist who wants to be king."
一个想当国王的社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Well, I can remember it was, I think, oh, somewhere in the '50s,
我记得50年代时…
I came through your country. Beautiful, beautiful.
曾经造访你们的国家 那里的景色很美
Not many trees, though, you know, but... Hmm.
没什么树,但是…
Would you excuse me? Of course.
恕我失陪 别客气
Meet me in my office. Give me two minutes to break away.
到办公室见我 给我两分钟应付客人
Hell hath no fury. What?
你没生气才怪 什么?
Two minutes.
两分钟
Ah, Thor, I've been meaning to ask you,
托,我一直想问你
are you familiar with the word luhamsta?
你知道 “露汉斯塔”是什么意思吗?
Catherine, we agreed,
凯萨琳,我们协议过
no scenes in front of the guests. Let's keep the melodrama to a minimum.
别当着客人的面做 把这种事的机率降到最低
The next thing I know, you're polishing my shoes with Dom Pérignon.
没想到不知不觉中 你已用唐培里侬擦我的鞋子
Fill me in. What's eating you?
你到底着了什么魔?
Why did you have this thousand-dollar poker chip from you-know-where in your pants yesterday?
这个一千元的筹码 怎么会出现在你的裤子里?
I thought you preferred women with certain experience. Hmm.
我以为你比较喜欢女人 有特定经验的女人
Jerry gave me that.
这是杰利给我的
...
你找到它真让我松了一口气
Are you quite finished?
你打完了没?
Yes.
打完了
In that case...
既然如此…
Oh. Let's burn the mill. Let's do it tonight.
我们不如把锯木厂烧了 今晚就烧
No, my love. We'll give Josie one last chance to sell.
不,爱人,我们给娇西 最后一个机会把它卖♥♥掉
Tomorrow. Failing that,
明天,就算她失败…
I have retained the services of a qualified professional.
我也能维持专业人士的形象
Breath mint?
要不要来点薄荷糖?
Now, let me get this straight.
我要把事情弄清楚
Your entire country is above the timberline?
你们国家完全在 树带界线之上?
Folks, ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention, please?
各位贵宾,请听我说
Can I have your attention? Heh. First off,
听我说一下话,好吗?
I wanna thank you all for turning out to welcome our neighbors
感谢大家共襄盛举 欢迎我们的邻居
from the magical isle of Iceland.
来自冰岛神奇小岛的贵客
We are all Icelanders.
我们都是冰岛人
The Ghostwood Estates project is an important part of our future here in Twin Peaks,
葛伍德别♥墅♥ 对我们的未来十分重要
and there's no one we'd rather have as partners in our future than... What...?
我们最乐于合作的对象 莫过于…
Dance with him.
去陪他跳舞
It is serious. Dance with him.
我不是在说笑,快陪他跳舞
All right.
精彩
Jerry, what's going on?
杰利,发生了什么事?
Get Jacoby, get a net, but get him out of my life. What are they doing?
叫杰柯比拿网子来 把他彻底解决掉
Jerry. Jerry. Gather round.
杰利
Donna? It's Maddy.
唐娜?是我梅蒂
I was looking in Laura's room and I remembered when we were younger, she used to hide cigarettes in her bedpost.
我记得我们年轻时 萝拉把香烟藏在床柱上
The top of one of the posts screws off.
有一支床柱的顶端掉下来了
I found a tape in her hiding place. Leland? Where did you go?
我在她藏物处找到录音带 李兰?
I'll meet you and James tomorrow.
我明天和你及詹姆士见面
Okay. And bring a tape recorder. Leland?
好,记得带录音机
Did anyone see you come in here?
有人看见你进来吗?
No.
没有
You do realize the risk if anyone sees us.
你应该清楚 我们若被人撞见有何风险
This was hidden in her desk where you said it would be.
这个藏在她的桌子里 就在你告诉我的地方
Then we can proceed. When?
这样我们就能开始了 什么时候?
Tomorrow night.
明天晚上
Over here. Told you to mind the store, Leo, not open your own franchise.
我叫你注意店里 不是自己当经销商
Hank, I... Do as you're told, Leo.
汉克,我… 别自作聪明,里欧
Next time, you'll watch me take your little chippy apart before I kill you.
下一次你会在死前 看我把你大缷八块
Get me a beer, Shelly. Honey, what happened? Are you okay?
给我拿罐啤酒来 你怎么了?
Just get me a damn beer! Aah!
把啤酒拿来就对了
Get up and...
快站起来…
What the hell are you doing with that? You're not gonna hurt me again.
你在做什么? 你再也伤害不了我了
Don't touch me. Don't come near me, Leo.
别碰我,不要靠近我,里欧
You stupid little slut.
你这个笨沷妇
You haven't got the guts.
你没那个胆子
Reach over and turn on the light.
伸手把灯打开
Don't make me leave.
不要赶我走
Please, don't make me leave.
求求你,别赶我走
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表