剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Keeping your kids off the streets now may teach them a degree of caution
限制孩子出门 应该能让他们提高警觉性
that may protect them in the days and the weeks to come.
在未来的日子里 保护他们的安全
I will remind you that these crimes occurred at night.
我要提醒大家 凶手都是在晚上作案
When I left the house, Sarah was sleeping.
我离开时莎拉在睡
Leland made it through the day somehow.
李兰则是撑了一整天
I'm not sure I could've done the same.
我没办法像他那么坚强
Poor dear. Poor Sarah.
可怜的莎拉
Eileen, the brutality,
爱琳,那真的是太残忍♥…
the madness of it.
也太疯狂了
I know.
我知道
They're not releasing many details, wisely, I suppose.
他们没透露太多细节 我认为那是明智之举
At the scene where it happened... No one else knows this.
在凶手行凶的现场… 其他人都还不知道这件事
they found part of a necklace. Half of a golden heart.
他们找到一条半心形的项练
It was Laura's.
那是萝拉的项练
They know this because she was wearing it in a video of a picnic they found.
他们从野餐的录影带中 得知那是萝拉的项练
The reason I'm telling you this is that Donna was in the video with her,
我会告诉你这件事 是因为唐娜也出现在录影带里
and she won't tell them who shot it or who else was with them. What?
她不肯说出录影带是谁拍的 或当时还有谁跟她们在一起
But they think the killer may have the other half of the heart.
但他们认为 凶手可能拿走另一半的坠子
Donna, which do you like better:
唐娜,你比较喜欢哪一句?
"The blossom of the evening"
“傍晚娇艳的花朵”
or "the full flower of the evening"?
或“傍晚盛开的花朵”?
Now, listen to me. This is serious.
听我说,这件事很重要
Well, this is serious too. Shh.
这也很重要
I'm going out the window in a few minutes and I need you to cover for me.
我要从窗户偷溜出去 我需要你帮我掩护
Aren't you aware that there's a curfew? They just announced it on the radio.
你不知道已经实施宵禁了吗? 广播一直在提醒大家
Yes, I know there's a curfew, Einstein. That's why I need you to cover for me.
我知道,万事通 所以我需要你帮我掩护
I suppose this will include a phone conversation with Mike,
我猜我也得帮你挡麦克的电♥话♥
Mr. Bonehead-Boyfriend.
你那个呆头男朋友
No, this is about Laura. And it's really, really serious.
我这么做跟萝拉有关 这件事真的非常重要
Check. - Okay,
好吧
thank you. - Ha, ha.
谢谢你
Oh, I'll need to borrow your bike. Oh, well, then put a little air in the back tire, would you?
我还要借你的脚踏车 你得帮后轮打点气
Yeah. Harriet, don't forget to brush your teeth.
哈丽叶,别忘了刷牙
Actually,
事实上…
now that some time has passed,
我改变了心意
I like "the full blossom of the evening."
我喜欢 “傍晚盛开的娇艳花朵”
Hey, Snake! Don't take any oink-oink off that pretty pig.
小蛇,别理那娘们说的话
Don't you worry about that.
你不必担心
Hi, Dr. Hayward. I'd, uh, like to talk to Donna.
海华德医生 我有话要跟唐娜说
Donna's upstairs getting ready for bed, Mike.
唐娜已经上楼睡觉了,麦克
You're not drinking and driving, are you?
你该不会是喝了酒开车吧?
Well, we're all pretty broken up about what happened today, sir.
我们被今天的事吓到了
Besides, Bobby's doing most of the driving.
而且大部分都是巴比开的车
I'll see if she wants to come down.
我去问问她要不要见你
Mike, would you mind waiting out here, please?
麦克,麻烦你在这里等
The best-laid plans of mice and men.
我得想个好办法来应付他们
Snake, man. Let's go!
小蛇,我们走吧
Where's your sister?
你姐姐在哪里?
Dad, I'm gonna tell it to you and I'm gonna tell it to you straight.
爸,我打算要告诉你的 我会坦白地跟你说…
Harriet.
哈丽叶
See that window?
你看到那扇窗户了吗?
Later.
我待会再跟你谈
Donna's not here. What do you mean? She snuck out?
唐娜不在 你是什么意思?她溜走了?
Maybe you have an idea where she might have gone. Maybe you can help us find her.
你知道她可能到哪里去了吗? 或许你能帮我们找到她
Oh, we'll find her. Don't you worry about that.
我们会找到她的,你不必担心
Roadhouse.
到路屋酒吧去
Let's go.
走吧
Sheriff, I got a call for you from Dr. Hayward.
警长,海华德医生打电♥话♥来
I explained to him that you were on a stakeout at the Roadhouse
我跟他说你在路屋酒吧盯梢
but he still would very much like to talk to you.
但他仍坚持要跟你说话
Go ahead, Lucy, patch him through. I'm gonna patch him through to you now, sheriff.
没关系,露西,接过来吧 我把电♥话♥接过去给你,警长
I'm patching you through now, Dr. Hayward.
我要把电♥话♥接给警长了 海华德医生
Harry, my daughter Donna snuck out of the house. I don't know where she's gone.
唐娜偷偷溜出去 我不知道她去哪里
Doc, you rest easy now. I'm gonna put out an all-points for her.
医生,别紧张 我会发出全面通报寻找她
We'll keep our eyes peeled.
我们会注意的
Thanks, Harry. You betcha.
谢谢你,哈利 别客气
Lucy, you take care of that all-points now, okay?
露西,全面通报的事 就交给你了,好吗?
All right, sheriff.
没问题,警长
Of course Donna snuck out. Meaning what?
唐娜当然会溜出来 你是什么意思?
Meaning how else is she gonna lead us to that biker? Right. Then I saw your smile
不然她要怎么带我们 找到那个摩托车骑士呢?
This whole afternoon I've been hanging drapes.
整个下午我都在挂窗帘
Drapes? Drapes.
挂窗帘? 没错
Lots of them. You know how I feel about you, Ed.
那些窗帘多的要命 你知道我对你的感觉
Don't do it for me, do it for yourself.
别为了我那么做 你得为自己打算
It's Tammy Wynette time, darling. Yeah?
就像泰咪温妮特般 对
What about you and Hank? I told you,
你跟汉克怎么办? 我告诉过你了
I'm gonna leave Hank. Before or after he gets paroled?
我要离开汉克 在他假释前或他假释后?
I love you, Ed. I'm gonna do what's best for both of us.
我爱你,艾德 我得为我们两个着想
When your sweetheart's husband's in the joint for manslaughter,
他是因过失杀人坐牢 要假释没那么容易
You know why I'm whittling?
你猜我为什么要超速
Okay, I'll bite again. Why are you whittling?
好吧,我再让你骗一次 你为什么要超速?
Because that's what you do in a town
开车到镇上来就是要这样
where a yellow light still means slow down, not speed up.
黄灯表示减速,不是加速
Mike and Bobby.
是麦克跟巴比
They're liable to be a little trouble this evening.
看来今晚有好戏可瞧了
Scotty, Mutt and Jeff just crawled in.
史考提,那对哼哈二将来了
Oh, what a wonderful world.
这真是个美好的世界
Looks like sooner than later.
她来得正是时候
Why don't you whistle for a little backup? I can see which way the wind's blowing.
你为什么不请求支援? 我还在看情况
Lucy, get us a backup unit down here at the Roadhouse right away.
露西,立刻派一组支援警力 到路屋酒吧
Make that two backup units. And call Dr. Hayward.
派两组来好了 通知海华德医生
Tell him we found his daughter and she's fine.
告诉他我们找到唐娜了 她平安无事
All right, sheriff.
好的,警长
Donna!
唐娜
What are you sneaking around for? Everybody's looking for you.
你干嘛偷偷溜出来? 大家都在找你
You and Laura, you're the same. Get your hands off me! Leave me alone. Get off me!
你跟萝拉都一样 放开我
No! Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开 不
Let go of me!
放手 不
No! That's enough!
够了
You heard him. Let me go.
你听到他说的话了,放开我
Lights out, Mr. Monkey-Wrench.
快滚开,混♥蛋♥
You guys got it covered? That's right. No sweat. Don't worry, I'll take you to James.
这里就交给你们了 别担心,我带你去找詹姆士
Joey Paulson. - That's a J.
是乔依保森 他的名字里也有“J”
No, he's taking her to somebody else.
不,他要带她去找别人
I suppose you want me to follow them at a discreet distance.
我得远远地跟着他们?
Harry, you're all right.
哈利,你猜对了
Hold on.
抓紧了
Do you think they spotted us? Give me a doughnut.
你觉得他们发现我们了吗? 给我一个甜甜圈
Well, Harry, I think we lost them.
哈利,我们应该是跟丢了
Man, smell those trees.
天啊,你闻闻那些树的味道
Smell those Douglas firs.
闻闻道格拉斯枞树的味道
I think I hear them.
我听到他们的声音了
What's down there? An old logging road.
下面是什么东西? 是以前伐木工人走的小路
The only access is five miles back at the Packard Mill.
只能从五哩远的 派卡德锯木厂进出
And I told Doc Hayward his daughter was okay. My fault, Harry, not yours.
我告诉海华德医生唐娜没事 那是我的错,哈利,别自责
Thanks, Joey. No problem, James.
谢谢你,乔依 别客气,詹姆士
James, they're looking for you.
詹姆士,他们在找你
I'm gonna talk to them. But I think they're gonna lock me up.
我会跟他们谈的 但他们一定会把我关起来
Why?
为什么?
I don't have an alibi for last night. I was with her.
昨晚我没有不在场证明 我跟她在一起
James, what happened last night? It was kind of like a nightmare.
昨晚发生了什么事? 那是一场噩梦
Donna, she was a different person.
唐娜,她整个人都变了
What are you saying?
你是什么意思?
I'm telling you, there were things she was involved with.
她做了一些事情
Things she let herself get pulled into. Things she thought you'd hate her for.
她觉得她那么做 你一定会很讨厌她
She said, "There are things about me." She said, "Even Donna doesn't know me."
她说“那就是我做的事 连唐娜都不知道”
I knew her. I knew her better than she thought I did.
我了解她 我比她想像中还了解她
Donna, she said something about a guy getting killed.
唐娜,她提到有人被杀的事
Who? She didn't say.
谁被杀了?
But she said
她没说,但她的确提到…
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表