剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Bobby told her that he killed this guy.
巴比告诉她,他杀了这个傢伙
Oh, my God.
天啊
This is why I had to see you.
所以我非得跟你见面不可
It all makes some kind of terrible sense that she died,
她一定是因为那件事被杀的
that someone killed her. I don't know, I can't explain it.
有人杀了她 我不知道该怎么解释
I didn't know whether to believe any of this last night.
昨晚我不知道自己该相信什么
I mean, half the time she wasn't making any sense.
有一半的时间她在胡言乱语
I couldn't calm her down. I could hardly keep her on the bike.
我没办法让她冷静下来 费了一番力气才没让她摔下车
We came to the light at Sparkwood and 21,
我们停在史派伍21的霓虹灯下
and she... She put her hands around my neck
她双手捧着我的脸
and she screamed she loved me.
大叫着她爱我
I looked into her eyes. They were clear.
我看着她的眼睛 她的双眸是那么地清澈透明
It was like she was Laura again.
她又变回原来的萝拉了
She was so sad. She sounded so desperate.
她是那么地悲伤绝望
Then she ran off. I let her go and she died.
然后她狂奔离开 我没阻止她,结果她死了
Oh, it's okay.
没事了
It's not your fault, James.
那不是你的错,詹姆士
It's okay.
没事了
James, it's all right. James.
詹姆士,没事了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I changed my mind.
我改变心意了
I'm not sorry.
我一点都不觉得抱歉
James...
詹姆士
James...
詹姆士
Oh, James.
詹姆士
Those are sirens.
我听到警车的声音
I've got to go to the police.
我得去一趟警♥察♥局
I don't have an alibi. After she left, I just rode around most of the night.
我没有不在场证明 她离开后,我骑车晃到快天亮
James, the necklace you gave Laura with the golden heart. You have to give me the other half.
你送给萝拉的项练 你得把另一半的坠子给我
and they think the killer will have the other half.
认为凶手该拿走另一半的坠子
If you go down there with the necklace and no alibi...
如果坠子在你手上 你又没有不在场证明…
What about you? I'll get rid of it.
你要怎么处理它? 我会把它丢掉
No. I'll hide it.
不 我会把它藏起来
All right. We'll bury it.
好吧,我们把它埋起来
Okay.
好吧
Right here. Okay.
就埋在这里 好
I'll take you home.
我送你回家
What goes around comes around. Around and around.
终于找到那傢伙了 没错
That's not Joey, that's James Hurley. He'll do.
他不是乔依,是詹姆士赫利 他这下子完蛋了
James, stand away from the bike. Stand away from the girl.
詹姆士,离摩托车 跟那个女孩远一点
Put your hands behind your head. He didn't do anything.
把手放在头后面 他什么都没做
She's probably right.
或许她说得对
James... He didn't do anything.
詹姆士,他什么都没做
Lucy, get an arrest form ready.
露西,准备好逮捕文件
Doc, I'm gonna release her to you,
医生,我把她交给你了
but I want her back up here for questioning first thing in the morning.
但我明天一大早就会讯问她
All right, Harry.
好的
Andy, Hawk, put James back in Number 4.
安迪,霍克 把詹姆士关到四号♥牢房♥
James. It's gonna be all right.
詹姆士 没事的
You.
是你
We'll be back to check on you later.
我们等一下会再过来
Good night, officers.
晚安,警♥察♥大人
I'm sorry, Dad.
我很抱歉,爸爸
Donna, after what happened today,
唐娜,在发生了今天的事之后
I'm sure you understand what you put your mother and me through tonight.
我相信你应该了解 你今晚害我跟你妈有多担心
But I also know you well enough to know you wouldn't have done it unless you had a good reason.
但我知道你会那么做 一定是有原因的
But we also have another problem facing us, young lady.
我们还得解决另一个问题
Where's your sister's bicycle?
你妹妹的脚踏车在哪里?
Uh, I left it at the Roadhouse.
我把它丢在路屋酒吧
Well, we'll have to go get it.
我们得去把它载回家
I understand you promised Harriet you'd put some air in the back tire.
我还知道你答应哈丽叶 会帮后轮充气
Yes, I did.
没错
We're so thankful to have a daughter like you.
我们真的很高兴 能有你这样的女儿
A policeman's dream.
这简直是所有警♥察♥的美梦
Yeah. Lucy sets it up for us every night.
没错,露西每晚 都会帮我们准备宵夜
Sheriff, is everything okay?
还可以吧?
There's extra jelly doughnuts for Agent Cooper
我帮古柏干员 多准备了一个果酱甜甜圈
and there's some extra decaf.
还多煮了一些低咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
You know, Andy's been drinking so much caffeinated coffee lately...
安迪最近喝太多咖♥啡♥因♥了…
Thank you, Lucy. You can go back to work now, and no listening.
谢谢你,露西 你可以回去工作了,不准偷听
Sheriff, that reminds me.
警长,这提醒了我一件事
Can you recommend to me a good inexpensive hotel or motel?
你能推荐我 一间便宜的好旅馆吗?
Now, it doesn't have to be fancy, and I mean that.
不必十分高级,我是说真的
I can get you a good rate up at The Great Northern.
我可以帮你在大北方饭店 弄到不错的折扣
Because, you know, I think I'm gonna be here for some time,
我想我会在这里待上一阵子
and these motels, they'll promise you a good rate, and when you get there it's a whole different story.
汽车旅馆的老板总是说会打折 结♥帐♥时却不是那么一回事
Now, all I need is a bed, a bathroom, a telephone,
我只需要一张床 一间浴室跟一个电♥话♥
and sometimes a television, in the unlikely event that one day I'll get a chance to knock off early.
哪天可以提早下班 或许我还会看看电视
I can get you a good rate up at The Great Northern.
我可以帮你在大北方饭店 弄到不错的折扣
Sold.
就这么说定
Well, tomorrow comes early.
明天早一点到
Diane, it's 12:28 a.m.
黛安,现在是午夜12点28分
Looks like I'll be staying locally at a place called The Great Northern Hotel.
我要住进当地的大北方饭店
Sheriff's getting me a rate.
警长帮我弄到折扣
When you least expect it.
谁会想得到呢…
Hello, sheriff.
你来了,警长
Hey, Jo.
你好,娇儿
I understand you wanted to see the sheriff up here.
听说你要我到这里来一趟
Yes, I did.
没错
Right over here.
过来
He's here again.
他又来了
Let's get together and talk about it.
我们得好好谈谈
All right.
好的
All right.
太好了
It must have happened about this time 24 hours ago.
她应该是在昨天 这个时候被杀的
I'm afraid.
我好害怕
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表