剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Come right this way, Jenny.
这边请,珍妮
Something really special to talk about today.
我今天要跟你谈一件 很特别的事
Come right in. My, my, you look lovely.
快进来吧,天啊,你真漂亮
Sit, sit. Thank you, Mr. Battis.
请坐 谢谢你,贝提斯先生
This is for you, Jenny. A reward for a job well done.
这是送你的,珍妮 因为你非常认真地在工作
It's a unicorn,
那是独角兽
ancient symbol of purity. Tamed only by the young at heart.
在古代是纯洁的象征 只有心境年轻的人才能驯服它
Wow, a unicorn.
好漂亮的独角兽
Jenny, you had a good time at the club last week, didn't you? Yeah, yeah, I had a great time, Mr. Battis.
在俱乐部玩得愉快吧? 我玩得很开心,贝提斯先生
They were very pleased with you as well, I must say.
他们也对你很满意
They'd like you to continue. And believe me, Jenny, not many girls qualify.
想请你继续做下去 相信我,合格的女孩并不多
Really? Yes.
真的吗? 当然是真的
Now, the variety of work is completely up to you. Hostess, cocktail waitress.
现在你有很多的选择 女接待员、鸡尾酒服务生
Or if you are chosen, hospitality girl.
如果你愿意的话 你可以当迎宾女郞
What's that?
那是什么性质的工作?
Hospitality girls escort important guests, VIPs.
迎宾女郞负责接待贵宾
It's a lucrative opportunity, Jenny.
那是个赚钱的好机会,珍妮
Attending to wealthy men in need of a little company.
你可以服务需要陪伴的有钱人
That sounds cool, as long as they're wealthy.
听起来蛮酷的,我喜欢有钱人
Jenny, your attitude will take you far in this life.
珍妮,你有这样的态度 一定能成功的
Call this number, ask for Black Rose.
打电♥话♥到这个地方,找黑玫瑰
Now why don't we make a trip to Eveningwear and find you something elegant?
我们何不到晚礼服专柜 帮你选些优雅的衣服?
Elegant sounds great, Mr. Battis. Elegant.
听起来挺不错的,贝提斯先生
How do you feel about rose?
你喜欢玫瑰吗?
"Ronette Pulaski."
兰娜蒂普斯基
You're in prison, you remember faces from home.
在狱中你总会想起家乡的人
They all seem like friends somehow, even the ones you barely knew.
连几乎不认识的人 你都会觉得他们是朋友
It's like something to hang on to, I guess. Must have been hard on you.
那是鼓励我活下去的力量 你的日子一定不好受
I paid my debt. That's what counts. You know, you're a really big help around here.
重要的是我付出了代价 你帮了餐厅很多忙
I wanna thank you for that, for getting Norma through.
我要谢谢你 帮诺玛撑过这段日子
You're welcome, Hank. It's no problem.
别客气,汉克,那没有什么
She told me in her letters how much you've meant, and how much Pete helped...
她在信中告诉我你真的很重要 彼德也帮了很多忙
Pete? Yeah, no, not Pete. Um...
彼德? 对,不,不是彼德
Oh, no, you mean Ed. - Yeah, Big Ed. - Yeah.
你应该是指艾德吧 对,是艾德
Yeah, I'm a little better at faces - than names, I guess. - Oh.
我比较会记人的长相 记名字就不行了
Yeah, Big Ed. Hello there.
对,是艾德
Shelly, can we have another cup here?
雪莉,麻烦再给我一杯咖啡
Hello, Hank. Hi, Harry. Glad to see me?
你好,汉克 哈利,看到我你很开心吧?
You, uh... You looking for a free lunch,
你要来吃免费的午餐吗?
I recommend the meatloaf. Well, save it. I'm looking for you.
我建议你试试肉卷 省省吧,我是来找你的
Harry, I'm innocent. What you are is on parole, Hank.
哈利,我是无辜的 你现在正在假释中
That means you pay your case officer a visit once a week, Fridays.
每星期五都得跟假释官报到
You miss a visit, go to jail. Got it?
一次没到你就得进监狱 听到了吗?
Thanks for the reminder, sheriff.
谢谢你的提醒,警长
Stop in anytime.
欢迎随时光临
Do you think people really change, Cooper?
你觉得人真的会改吗?古柏
I don't.
我不那么认为
Oh, afternoon, guys. - You like some coffee?
午安,要来杯咖啡吗?
Afternoon, Shelly. Yes. We should be on our way.
午安,雪莉,当然要 我们该出发了
Harry,
哈利
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
我要告诉你一个小秘密
Every day, once a day, give yourself a present.
每天给自己一个小礼物
Don't plan it, don't wait for it, just let it happen.
不要故意计划,也别怀着期待 让它自然地发生
It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair,
送自己一件新衬衫 在办公室打个盹
or two cups of good hot black coffee,
或是喝两杯又香又热的黑咖啡
like this. A present.
就像这两杯咖啡 送自己礼物
Like Christmas? Yeah.
就跟圣诞节礼物一样吗? 没错
Oh. Man, that hits the spot.
天啊,这咖啡真的是好喝极了
Nothing like a great cup of black coffee.
一杯好喝的黑咖啡 是全天下最棒的东西
Bye, Audrey.
再见,奥黛丽
So did Battis get you a dress? Yeah, he did.
贝提斯买♥♥衣服给你? 是
Got mine yesterday. I'm gonna be working hostess this weekend. - Oh, really? - Yeah.
我也买♥♥了,我要当女接待员 真的吗?太酷了
Cool. Got one of these too. Yeah, what am I gonna do with a horned horse?
你也拿到独角兽了吗? 我要一只长了角的马干嘛?
Ha, ha. Ditto. I bet he's got cartons of them. He probably does.
没错,他家里面大概有一堆 有可能
God, Jenny, I did a really dumb thing.
天啊,我做了一件蠢事
Um, I lost that number that he gave me for Black Rose. Do you have it?
我把黑玫瑰的电♥话♥弄丢了 你有吗?
Yeah, I got it. Great.
我有 太棒了
Here.
拿去吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, I'll talk to you later. Okay, see you tomorrow.
我们下次再聊 明天见
I wasn't fooling, Montana.
我不笨,蒙塔那
You show them, Chet. You show all of them.
让他们瞧瞧吧,查特
Tune in tomorrow for Invitation To Love.
明天请继续收看“爱的邀约”
Ed.
艾德
I'm eating bonbons.
我在吃夹心糖
Come on, honey, it's not that bad. You don't know how bad it is.
好了,老婆,没那么糟糕 你不了解这有多糟糕
You don't know all the things I was gonna do for us.
你根本不知道 我打算为我们做什么
I know.
我知道
A new TV, I was gonna do that.
我要买♥♥一台新的电视机
I already looked at a motorboat. Sweetheart.
我甚至去看过汽艇了 亲爱的…
It wasn't just things I was gonna buy. It was a new life we were gonna lead.
我不只是想买♥♥新的东西 我还希望我们能过新的生活
Nadine, there's plenty of patent attorneys.
娜婷,还有很多专利律师
We just got to keep on looking till we find one that understands drape runners.
我们只需要 找个能了解窗帘夹的律师
Rejected. Rejected. That's what he said.
他说我的申请被驳回
Nobody else is gonna say anything different. Nadine, don't you give up. Don't you dare.
大家都会那么说的 娜婷,千万别放弃
I just got that baby back from Tim and Tom's Taxidermy.
我刚从提姆与汤姆标本店 把这个宝贝拿回来
When I caught him, he was this big.
我钓到它时,它有这么大
But I guess by the time they take the innards out and put the stuffing in,
我猜他们把内脏拿出来 再把填充物塞进去
it loses something in the translation.
害得它也缩水不少
Yeah, well, Pete, it's still a fine-looking trophy, no matter what the size.
彼德,不论尺寸的大小 它还是很棒的战利品
Yeah, well, size isn't everything, I guess.
对,尺寸大小并不重要
Harry. I didn't expect you to be here.
哈利,我不知道你会过来
I'm late for the mill, but I'll make time for us.
我来不及到锯木厂去了 但我可以为你排出时间来
What's wrong?
怎么了?
What were you doing at the Timber Falls Motel, Tuesday? Oh.
你星期二 到伐木汽车旅馆做什么?
Tuesday I was at the mill. Hawk saw you.
星期二我都待在锯木厂里 霍克看到你了
I know you were there. Oh.
我知道你去过那里
Harry.
哈利
You can tell me anything. Josie, you can tell me anything.
你什么事都能告诉我,娇西
I was there because Ben and Catherine were there together.
我会去那里 是因为班跟凯萨琳在一起
I followed them and I took pictures.
我跟踪他们,还拍下了照片
What's this all about?
这是怎么一回事?
You asked me for proof last time.
上次你要我拿出证据
And I followed them and I took pictures.
于是我跟踪他们,拍下照片
The other night I heard Catherine talking on the phone.
有天晚上 我偷听到凯萨琳讲电♥话♥
Something about an accident. A fire.
她提到会发生火灾意外
A fire at the mill.
锯木厂会失火
A fire at Andrew's mill. My mill.
安德鲁的锯木厂会失火 这也是我的锯木厂
I'm not gonna let this happen. No.
我绝不会让这种事发生
Neither will I. I won't let it happen.
我也是 我不会让这种事发生的
Well, now. Evening, Harry, Ed. You all set?
天啊 哈利,艾德,准备好了吗?
Is that what you're wearing? It's pretty spiffy, Cooper.
你要穿这身行头去? 挺帅的
Do you like to gamble, Ed?
你喜欢赌博吗?艾德
Well, I went to Reno once. But I never felt too lucky.
我去过雷诺一次 但运气不怎么好
Well, you're gonna be lucky tonight.
今晚是你的幸运夜
It's $10,000 of the bureau's money.
这是局里给的一万块
When I gamble with a company stake, I always like to bring back a 10 to 15 percent return. How much you wanna start with?
我大概能赢回百分之十到十五 你想先拿走多少钱?
How about 300?
三百块如何?
And, Ed, the suit is perfect.
艾德,你的西装很好看
Well, Harry would like to talk with you.
哈利想跟你谈谈
So why don't I see you outside?
我们到外面去吧
Yeah, Harry, what's on your mind?
哈利,你有什么心事?
I'm worried about Josie. She's been real afraid.
我很担心娇西,她真的很害怕
About what? Ben Horne and Catherine Martell.
她在怕什么? 班何尼跟凯萨琳马泰尔
Now, they've been seeing each other on the side. It's been going on for years. Josie just found out.
他们多年来一直在偷偷往来 娇西刚刚才发现
She thinks that they're planning to burn down the sawmill and somehow get rid of her too.
她认为他们计划烧掉锯木厂 把她给除掉
Do you believe her?
你相信她?
I know Ben Horne wants that land for the Ghostwood Development,
班何尼想取得那块土地 进行葛伍德别♥墅♥计划
and I know Josie won't sell.
娇西不肯卖♥♥掉锯木厂
Yeah, yeah, I believe her. How much do you know about her?
我相信她 你有多了解她?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表