剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Diane, it is 4:28 a.m.
黛安,现在是凌晨4点28分
I have just been woken up by the most God-awful racket, which you can probably hear over the sound of my voice.
我刚被一阵喧哗声吵醒 或许你也能听见
Can you hear that?
听见了吗?
Up until this moment, I've experienced nothing at the Great Northern Hotel but the most pleasant, courteous service imaginable.
到目前为止,我只享受了 旅馆最令人愉快而殷勤的服务
However, it just goes to prove the point that once a traveler leaves his home,
事实证明旅客一离开家
he loses almost 100 percent of his ability to control his environment.
便完全失去 控制周遭环境的能力
Diane, I was wondering if you could overnight express to me two pair of those Ear-Pillow silicone earplugs
黛安,请寄两对矽制耳塞给我
which I used on my last trip to New York.
就是我去纽约时用的那种
Naturally, I didn't bring them with me on this trip, because I didn't feel it would be necessary.
我没有带来 因为我以为不会用到
However...
没想到…
Coffee? Please.
喝咖啡吗? 麻烦你
What's with the choir practice? Heh. Business junket. From Iceland.
合唱团怎么在这里练唱? 是洽公旅游,他们来自冰岛
Got in about 3 this morning. Ohh.
凌晨三点左右才住进来的
They're on my floor. Lucky you.
他们就住在我楼上 你真幸运
It'll take them a day or two to reset their biological clocks. - Heh.
他们得花一天 才能把生理时钟调回来
Hope the herring holds out. - Mm.
希望天花板还撑得住
How are you?
你好吗?
Well, Audrey, to be perfectly honest, I'm tired and a little on edge. Oh.
奥黛丽,老实说 我既累心情又差
I got a job. Good for you.
我找到工作了 恭喜
And I thought maybe now I could help you with your case. Guess where I'm going...
我可以协助你办案 你猜我要从哪里…
Audrey, you'll have to excuse me this morning. I'm running late. I only have time for coffee.
不好意思,我已经迟到了 喝完咖啡就得赶去
Well, maybe I could go with you.
我或许能跟你去
Wednesdays were traditionally a school day when I was your age.
我在你这个年纪时 星期三通常都得上学
I can't believe you were ever my age.
我不相信你经历过这个年纪
I've got the pictures to prove it.
我有照片为证
How old are you? Eighteen.
你今年几岁? 18
We'll see you later, Audrey.
回头见,奥黛丽
See you later.
回头见
Bye.
再见
Ha, ha. I'll see you later, Sons of Olden! How do you say that?
再见,欧丁神之子 这句话该怎么说?
My brother will love you guys.
我兄弟会很喜欢你们
Brother Ben, I bring you greetings from the fertile treeless tundra of Iceland.
班兄弟,我为你捎来 冰岛无树冻原的问候
We have had complaints from nearly every guest in the hotel.
旅馆里几乎所有客人都在抱怨
What are they on, nitrous oxide?
他们所求为何?
They are insane for the Ghostwood Estates project.
他们为葛伍德别♥墅♥计划而疯狂
I have had more serious fun in two days with these Nordic animals.
我和这些北欧野兽 玩得非常尽兴
And, Ben, I'm in love.
班,我恋爱了 她的名字叫希伯
Her name is Heba. She's a giant snow queen with a smile like a sunrise on an ice floe.
她是个高大的雪地女神 还有如照在浮冰上暖阳的笑容
You could go blind looking at this girl. Look at this.
光是看着她就会把眼睛弄瞎 看
You see what she gave me? An entire leg of lamb.
看她送什么给我,一整只羊腿
Jerry, come on. Is that beautiful?
看起来不错吧? 杰利
Come on, look, you crush some garlic, some fresh mint, that's rotisserie heaven.
加点蒜头和新鲜薄荷 这是烤肉的极致享受
Come on, you gotta meet her.
你一定要见见她
Jerry, just grab some downtime, will you?
休息一下,好吗?
We've laid in a gala reception for your fair-haired boys tonight.
今晚我们为你的金发帅哥们 准备了盛大的欢迎仪式
All of Twin Peaks' best and brightest. We're holding it in a phone booth?
双峰一流的服务 在电♥话♥亭举♥行♥吗?
And if we still need a kicker to nail the sale,
若还缺临门一脚才能谈成交易 我想或许…
I'm thinking that maybe they might enjoy a little road trip up to,
他们可能喜欢 搭车往北走一点…
uh, you-know-where. Ah?
你知道我说的是哪里
Jack's. I am honored to know you.
杰克,认识你真是我的荣幸
Ben?
班?
Leland, what are you doing here?
李兰,你来这里做什么?
Well, I know there's a new investment group arriving today.
我知道有一个新的投资考察队 今天抵达这里
If there's anything I can do...
有什么我能做的吗?
Leland, the best thing that you can do
李兰,你能帮的忙…
is follow doctor's orders. Go home. You need your rest.
就是听从医生的指示 你得多休息
I just feel...
我只是觉得…
I just feel I need something to occupy my mind.
想找点事情做
Leland, will you take some time off, for God's sakes?
拜托你躺下来休息
Fly somewhere. Uh, take Sarah.
带莎拉去度个假
I'm afraid to go. I'm afraid.
我好怕,班,我好怕
Hawk, we're here at Jacques Renault's apartment. Get over here as soon as you can.
霍克,我们在贾克雷诺的公♥寓♥ 快过来
Morning. Morning. What do you got, Harry?
早,有何发现,哈利?
Jacques Renault's a Canadian national. He worked the lumber fields this side of the border
雷诺是加拿大国民 他原本在伐木场工作…
until he put on a little excess tonnage a couple of seasons ago.
不久前才辞职
That's when he started bartending at the Roadhouse.
现在他在路屋酒吧当酒保
Harry, are there any more doughnuts? Sure. Andy. Thank you.
还有甜甜圈吗? 有,安迪
Better wash that down with a cup a joe. I didn't get too much sleep last night.
再给我一杯咖啡 我昨晚没睡好
Yeah, you do look a little peaked.
你看起来的确有点憔悴
There's a large group of insane men staying on my floor.
我的楼上住了一大群疯子
Jacques Renault turn up?
找到贾克雷诺了吗?
No one's seen him for two days. We've canvassed the building and the Roadhouse.
没人见到他 公♥寓♥和酒吧我们都查过了
I sent Hawk to roust his brother. I'll get back to you. But it looks like Bernie's jumped bail. There's no sign.
我派霍克去查他弟弟的下落 但看来伯尼弃保潜逃了
Morning, Agent Cooper. Morning, doc.
早,古柏探员 早,医生
The blood on the shirt you found here is AB negative.
你发现的衬衫上头的血迹 是AB型阴性
It's not Laura's blood. So it was Jacques Renault's blood on Leo Johnson's shirt. Hmm.
不是萝拉的血 是雷诺的血
Oh. Thank you, Andy. Mm.
谢了,安迪
What about Leo Johnson? Could you hold this? The APB went out last night. Nothing yet.
找到里欧强生了吗? 已发全面通缉,还没有结果
I need you to find out something. Could you give me a leg up here?
哈利,可不可以扶我一把
Sure. What's Jacques Renault's blood type? - Alley-oop. - Unh.
没问题 雷诺的血型是什么?
Jacques Renault's blood is AB negative. Thanks, doc. My pleasure.
雷诺的血是AB型阴性 谢了,医生
Holy smoke. Flesh World again. Yeah.
天啊,又是“肉♥欲♥世界” 没错
Harry, remember that ad with the picture of Ronette Pulaski?
哈利,你是否记得那则刊登 兰娜蒂普斯基照片的广♥告♥?
We traced that ad. It came into the magazine in a plain envelope, no name.
我们追查过了 有匿名人士把它寄给杂♥志♥社
Well, the magazine's a clearing-house.
杂♥志♥就是情报交换所
Readers write letters in response to the ads and mail them in to the magazine.
读者看到广♥告♥后 会写信给杂♥志♥社
The magazine forwards them on to the advertisers. No direct contact.
杂♥志♥社再把信转交给登广♥告♥者 完全不用直接联络
Ronette received her letters at this post office box.
兰娜蒂是从 这个邮政信箱收到信的
That's a local ZIP code.
是本地的邮递区号♥
Now, my guess is that this post office box will be registered under the name of Jacques Renault.
我猜这个邮政信箱 是登记在贾克雷诺的名下
Let's see who was writing to Ronette. Postmarked Georgia.
看看是谁写信给兰娜蒂 上面有乔治亚州的邮戳
Good night.
晚安
I don't know. The beard sort of ruins the effect of the lingerie.
胡须破坏了睡衣的效果
What do you think?
你认为如何?
The guy's no Georgia peach. Poor bastard.
这傢伙绝非乔治亚之花 可怜的混球
By the way, Harry, did you notice the picture of Leo Johnson's truck on that page?
你注意到那页上 有里欧强生卡车的照片吗?
I love it when you cook for me. Leo hates my cooking.
我很喜欢你为我下厨 里欧讨厌我做的菜
Leo missed the boat with you, baby.
他错失了大好机会,宝贝
The biggest mistake of your life was dropping out of the 11th grade and marrying that road hog.
你一生最大的错误 就是为了嫁给他而退学
What would you do if he walked in right now?
如果他现在走进来 你会怎么做?
Come here.
过来
Come here.
快过来
Hey, Leo. How's it going, man?
里欧,你好吗?
What a surprise.
真是意想不到
Now, Leo, Shelly tells me that you don't like her cooking.
里欧,雪莉告诉我 你不爱吃她做的菜
Tell you what, she and I,
告诉你,我们两个…
we're gonna sit here while you cook breakfast for us, you hump.
要坐在这里等你为我们做早餐 无赖
And if you so much as utter one harsh syllable
只要你口出秽言污辱这位…
to this beautiful girl,
美丽的小姐…
I'm gonna shoot your ugly face off, okay, man?
我就一枪打爆你的头,懂吗?
Sheriff's deputy.
是副警长
Now, Shelly, you do exactly what we said, and everything's gonna be fine.
完全照我们说的做 就不会有事了
Okay? Come here. Mm.
亲一下
Oh, hi, Andy. Come on in. Hi, Shelly.
你好,安迪,请进 你好,雪莉
Do you know when Leo might be back?
你知道里欧什么时候回来吗?
Is he in some kind of trouble? No, we just wanna talk to him.
他惹上麻烦了吗? 我们只是想找他谈一谈
This wouldn't be about Laura, would it? Why do you say that?
是关于萝拉的事吗? 你为何这么问?
Well, I heard him talking to this guy, Jacques, the night he left.
他离开那天晚上 我听见他和贾克说话
Jacques Renault?
贾克雷诺?
Yeah. They were outside arguing. I couldn't hear exactly, but
是的,他们在门外争吵 我听不太清楚,但是…
they did seem to be arguing about her, and then they drove off together.
他们好像是为她的事而吵
Shelly, you call us the minute he gets in touch with you. Okay, I will. Thanks for stopping by.
他一和你联络就通知我们 好,谢谢你来看我
How'd I do? You did great. Oh.
我的表现如何? 棒极了
You drive me crazy.
你让我意乱情迷
Hello? Hi.
你好
Hi, Leo. Where you calling from? Has anybody come by?
里欧,你在哪里? 有人来家里吗?
What's that? Is anybody looking for you?
你为何这么问? 有人在找你吗?
Why would anybody be looking for you? Are you sure?
怎么会有人找你? 你确定吗?
You know how paranoid you get when you've been popping bennies on the road a couple of days.
你知道吃了兴♥奋♥剂♥ 会变得很神经质
So when are you coming home? Soon. Everything okay?
你什么时候回家? 很快,你还好吗?
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表